BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Matt - In Pursuit of Happiness

Comments

• Kayanya filename nya ada space musti di ganti pake %20 .. neh gua coba :

Matt wrote:
    Shut... why the pictures don't show up???

Anyone... anyone...could someone out there help me here??

anyway, just paste the link and copy it on explorer address bar...

Arrghh... not enough space to put other pics....

quote="Matt"]OK, since I have nothing to say today and have an hour free time
    Matt will take u to Vancouver
    today's Vancouver tour will be Matt's very own campus, University of Bristish Columbia, UBC.
    I love ( and hate it at the same time) this campus so much...
    so beautiful.... lots of running trails... lots of beautiful things to be seen... and my temporary home too...

It's a pretty huge campus, about 400 hecatares in total adjacent together with 700 hectares of Pacific Spirit National park. THe "maintained" and " habitated" area are approx. 180 hecatres with about 400 buildings.
    Matt feels lucky chose Vancouver with its UBC campus, I mean how many universities in the world have beaches (nude beach actually, LOL), forests, perfect mountain view, coast of vast and enormous Pacific Ocean, very big botanical garden, anthropology museum, Nitobe japanese landscape garden, nuclear particle accelerator aka cyclotrone, etc, etc...

Here's the picture of Koerner libaray, library for arts and social science, one of several libraries on UBC Vancouver campus...

See how summer and winter bring so MUCH difference...

[img]http://www.readybb.com/boyzforum/users/2467/Koerner library UBC summer.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.readybb.com/boyzforum/users/2467/Koerner Library at UBC Winter.JPG[/img][/img]
    [/quote]Koerner%20library%20UBC%20summer.JPG
    Koerner%20Library%20at%20UBC%20Winter.JPG
  • Matt wrote:
    Shut... why the pictures don't show up???

Anyone... anyone...could someone out there help me here??

anyway, just paste the link and copy it on explorer address bar...

Arrghh... not enough space to put other pics....

quote="Matt"]OK, since I have nothing to say today and have an hour free time
    today's Vancouver tour will be Matt's very own campus, University of Bristish Columbia, UBC.
    so beautiful.... lots of running trails... lots of beautiful things to be seen... and my temporary home too...

It's a pretty huge campus, about 400 hecatares in total adjacent together with 700 hectares of Pacific Spirit National park. THe "maintained" and " habitated" area are approx. 180 hecatres with about 400 buildings.
    Matt feels lucky chose Vancouver with its UBC campus, I mean how many universities in the world have beaches (nude beach actually, LOL), forests, perfect mountain view, coast of vast and enormous Pacific Ocean, very big botanical garden, anthropology museum, Nitobe japanese landscape garden, nuclear particle accelerator aka cyclotrone, etc, etc...

Here's the picture of Koerner libaray, library for arts and social science, one of several libraries on UBC Vancouver campus...

ya ya... tidak seperti campus di sini yang semuanya "maksa" :(
    kecuali UI mungkin.
  • Matt wrote:
    OK, since I have nothing to say today and have an hour free time

[img]http://www.readybb.com/boyzforum/users/2467/Koerner library UBC summer.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.readybb.com/boyzforum/users/2467/Koerner Library at UBC Winter.JPG[/img][/img]

Yeah, as President of the French Club, I planned a trip to Montréal, you know... so they'd be able to practice their french, lol. Wish I could've seen Québec City, heard it's nice there.

Grr... quit showing off! LOL. It does seem like a nice place. How's the gay scene over there?
  • waks... so i have to show you "china town" too... LOL :shock: :shock:
    cibubur..
    gerbangkemakmuran.jpg
    hmm, tidak ada yang bisa dibanggakan,,, :oops: :oops:
    ini diambil tahun 2001-an sebelum dibuka untuk umum, ric dapat tempat khusus untuk melihat lihat di dalam.... LOL
    Tapi sewaktu dibuka untuk umum, lumayan ramai, karena isinya toko semua.

cibubur3.jpgromancolloseum.jpg
    colloseum juga ada... :mrgreen:
    beda beda tipis.... LOL LOL LOL
  • hmmm... gay scene in Vancouver.....

there're quite some actually...
    Here people are really tollerant toward gay couple so it's not uncommon seeing 2 males holding hands on the street, hugging each other, even more rare kissing on the bus or skytrain ( saw just few times)...

As for place, the gay centre in Vancouver is Davie street. It's a big and long street in downtown. Everyone in Vancouver would associate Davie = has smtg to do with gay. It's a pretty nice place actually. Crowded, lots of nice restaurants, clubs, pubs, stores, etc, etc..
    They held gay parade anually along Davie street, from the heart of downtown to the west boundary (English Bay)...

There's also nude beach in Vancouver ( as I mentioned before, it's on UBC area). Well, it's not exclusively reserved for gay and lesbian, but I heard (and kind a saw) there're lots of gays there either just chilling out or hunting down...

Hmmmmmmm.... wat else...
    o ya, gay newspaper... There're couple of gay n lesbian newspaper in Vancouver. The good thing about them is that they're free, just pick them from booths across the city. They have online version too, if I'm not wrong.

wat else, wat else......
    ....(blank)... there should be more to tell, but gotta shut up now otherwise someone's gonna yell at me again "QUIT SHOWING OFF!!"

pheww......so tired today...
    Matt
  • babylon wrote:
    Typhoid ....

iya deh... :twisted:
  • Matt wrote:
    yeah, r1c was rite.. I really really have to eat properly.
    lately, i keep sticking with frozen foods, pizza, burger,subway,kfc,steak,sandwich, chips, chinese, etc ( those ultra unhealthy foods)
    wanna cook, but too lazy...and have no time as well.
    I remember in Indo usually people have maids and they cook proper foods everyday
    wanna get more "decent" meal aka eating out at fancy restaurant, but have no moneyyy.. (spent too much on wine already)

SUBWAY? what kind of food it is?
    but once a time, you should have to try to eat healthy foods too.
    mmhh, how abt fruits?
    Matt wrote:
    duh, seems that there's no typhus here, there's only cancer ( cantong cering )
    LOL LOL LOL 24.gif24.gif
  • thank god I'm done and over with calc. Never wanna see numbers in my life again! Well, except maybe for phone numbers, lol.
  • hey matt, im math addict... LOL
    differential .. mmhh, lemme think, do i still remember that?
    hmmm... private lesson, but with indonesian language yak .. LOL
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • Just watched latter days
    hey.. actually it's good... better than I expect for gay-romance-supposedly-medium-budget movie.
    somehow, in the middle I just know that Erin couldn't die...
    sweet and somewhat inspiring...
    guys... try to see it!

and thx again 4 arema for a pretty big teripel eks -torrent site,LOL (i wonder when will I finish all of them??)
  • Matt wrote:
    anyone knows places to download movie using bitttorrent??
    any good movie suggestions??? horror, thriller, action, drama, comedy, whatever... share some pls...running out of idea of movies to download....

eh gue getek nih (geger teknologi) so gimana caranya download movie...sulit enggak sih...and it's that any requirement from the computer itself like memory and bla bla bla bla... :?
  • nothing... simple kok...expect memory space in your harddisk
    using bittorrent software or whatever... :wink:
  • nah... torrent is really eazy.
    just search bit torrent on google and download the software.
    after that find a torrent-seeder site ( the the ones posted by arema) and the file can be downloaded from there. it's pretty safe ( I think), and much more convenient... there's no ad or annoying stuff from the software but sometimes pop-ups pop up everywhere from the torrent-indexing site. But shouldn't be a problem with newer windows XP.
    It doesn't require sophisticated computer. Even you can use older computer as long as it has an internet connection and plenty of space in the hard drive. WARNING!!!! I mean it... plenty of space in hard drive. Make sure u have DVD burner or at least CD burner otherwise ur hard-drive will be full in no-time.
    demahend wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    anyone knows places to download movie using bitttorrent??
    any good movie suggestions??? horror, thriller, action, drama, comedy, whatever... share some pls...running out of idea of movies to download....

eh gue getek nih (geger teknologi) so gimana caranya download movie...sulit enggak sih...and it's that any requirement from the computer itself like memory and bla bla bla bla... :?
  • edited May 2005
    InFrontofAsianStudyBuilding.JPG
    In FRont of Asian Study Centre " He has a cock!!!"

this is a MALE lion (fu dog)...
    chinese always put male fu dogs on the left side of entrance but my friend pointed out that it has a dick.... LOL LOL...
    and u know what... it really has a friggin' dick...WTF...what a sculptor
  • Matt wrote:
    InFrontofAsianStudyBuilding1.JPG
    In FRont of Asian Study Centre " He has a cock!!!"this is a MALE lion (fu dog)...chinese always put male fu dogs on the left side of entrance but my friend pointed out that it has a dick.... LOL LOL...and u know what... it really has a friggin' dick...WTF...what a sculptor

nah lo r1c elo ada saingan nih...imut-imut fu dogs...eh salah imut-imut matt...awwwwwwwwww