BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Matt - In Pursuit of Happiness

Comments

• Matt wrote:
    Wah, r1c is very nice person ya...
    sampe mau kirim pake kilat khusus segala...

Matt now live on campus area, it's really nice that way.
    no.. no rice, Matt has enough rice here to feed 10 families
    just siomay, batagor, empek empek, rujak (rujak bebek, serut, etc).. nyam nyam...can't wait any longer...

Matt

yah ... itung itung melakukan kebaikan :wink: tidak apa apa kan?
    OK, what kind of food do you like? (siomay , batagor, empek2 nya seperti apa?) kalau rujak bebek atau rujak serut mah, bingung deh beli dimana ya?
    seperti nya tidak ada yang jual lagi, waktu ric kecil banyak matt.
    Sepertinya rujak serut / bebek itu akan basi kalau di kirim, mending rujak dari buah mau? atau asinan buah?
    Matt, ric belum sempat tanya, what kind of food yang bisa dikirim, mungkin dalam keadaan kering, matt, goreng sendiri?? :)
    oh... address???

r1c
  • Matt wrote:
    Hmmm...

Matt now is really really wondering...restless... what's this very long stuff that got lost on t1m's computer... hope pop up in t1m's mind soon so Matt can sleep well tonite.

Hmmm... It's a bit chilly outside but not that cold. It's just nice. Matt is lucky living in Vancouver, it's one of the warmest and nicest city in Canada... Many people stereotype Canada as if it's located in Arctic (well actually pretty close by) but many places in Canada are nice, warm, and cozy. The weather had been fabulous in the past 2 weeks, no rain at all, sunny everyday; but today was a bit drizzling though.

Just now, Matt was walking on campus, so making love up (hey.. hey... it's just me or what, I wrote "f*cked up" here but after I post it, the word transformed to making love and stuff...so funny) after had to finish lab reports and those friggin' things but on the street Matt saw lots of cherry blossoms ( japanese: Sakura, I guess)....My.........they start to blossoming with their pinky color on bare dead looking trees...Matt instantly felt better after that... So Matt supposes SPRING IS COMINGGGG!!!!! Can't wait for spring!!

Matt

PS : Hey T1m here has very very sharp eyes... I didn't even realize that there were piles of crap there... My roomie took it for me ...I hate those notes arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    Speaking bout study, if I'm not wrong, T1m has graduated already rite? from what school? in paris? if so, what's t1m doing now then?

Ric memang baik sekali!
    Don't worry matt, there wasn't much in it anyway, it wasn't that long. It just seemed long 'cause it was lost, lol.
    Ahhh, spring... where're you going for Spring break? Party down in Cancun? That's too american, lol.
    Paris? Nah, where'd you get that??? I graduated from somewhere northeast in the states.
    Living on campus does have its advantages, but I had such bad roommates that I just had to move off campus and live by myself the following year. It was nice. How long have you been there?
    What am I doing now...? That is a very good question. Nothing much really. Being a bum.
  • hii matt nece to meet you friend. i like you pic and i'm ferarri from jakarta-indonesia are you can't speak indonesia matt..? thank you take man..?
    Matt wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I'm Matt, currently studying in Vancouver, Canada.
    I was born and raised in Indonesia, used to be fluent in Indo but really want to be good in english. Thus, feel free to write in either way
    I'd like to chit-chat with anyone letting me know what's going on in Indonesia. so, feel free to drop me some lines. See ya.

take care,
    Matt

DSCF232611.JPG
    Cooking, pondering, bengong, watching TV, all... @ the same time....
  • Man... R1c was serious from the beginning wasn't he?

(arrgghhhhhhhhhh asinan...buah, sayur, betawi, bogor, tangerang, ... *sigh*)
    No no ... Matt was kiddin' when asked for indonesian food....Well, Matt really misses them but nothing really can be done about that.
    Matt gave up already... apa ya... pasrah...
    Sending stuff from Indo is just way way too expensive and not worth of the stuff. Beside, unless using special courier like UPS or FedEx ( and using special service like overnight or 2nd day), by the time the things get here, Matt will have to donate them to a local museum as artifacts.

ya ya, r1c is right, Matt thinks now is really hard to find those stuff...
    when Matt was like 7 y.o., sometimes there was a guy wondering around Matt's area selling rujak.... sweet... but if mamanya Matt knew about that, she'd go crazy..."never eat something like that!!! they're unhealthy, you'll get this disease, that virus, yada yada yada.....we'll boycott ur pocket money...nah lo.."

But anyway... thanx soooo much for the offer.... hehehe...
    R1c emang bae!!!

Matt

Matt wrote:
    Wah, r1c is very nice person ya...
    sampe mau kirim pake kilat khusus segala...

yah ... itung itung melakukan kebaikan :wink: tidak apa apa kan?
    OK, what kind of food do you like? (siomay , batagor, empek2 nya seperti apa?) kalau rujak bebek atau rujak serut mah, bingung deh beli dimana ya?
    seperti nya tidak ada yang jual lagi, waktu ric kecil banyak matt.
    Sepertinya rujak serut / bebek itu akan basi kalau di kirim, mending rujak dari buah mau? atau asinan buah?
    Matt, ric belum sempat tanya, what kind of food yang bisa dikirim, mungkin dalam keadaan kering, matt, goreng sendiri?? :)
    oh... address???

r1c
  • Hey ferrari (dreaming of having this one someday),

nice meeting u
    yeah, for sure, indonesian is my mother tongue so feel free to drop smtg here.

Matt

ferarri wrote:
    hii matt nece to meet you friend. i like you pic and i'm ferarri from jakarta-indonesia are you can't speak indonesia matt..? thank you take man..?
    Matt wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I'm Matt, currently studying in Vancouver, Canada.
    I was born and raised in Indonesia, used to be fluent in Indo but really want to be good in english. Thus, feel free to write in either way
    I'd like to chit-chat with anyone letting me know what's going on in Indonesia. so, feel free to drop me some lines. See ya.

take care,
    Matt

DSCF232611.JPG
    Cooking, pondering, bengong, watching TV, all... @ the same time....
  • hahaha.. I thought u graduated from france, coz. I saw couple of your posting and u sounded speak french well.
    hmmm, eastcoast... somewhere in NY? what was ur major back then? Must be so damn genius finished it in just 3 years. awesome job!

Yeah, living on campus sometimes quite tricky.. if u r in bad luck and got an asshole then that's it... the end of the story. Luckily this year my roomies are ok and I got an apartment style residence, so everyone gets his own room. not so bad.

being a bum ?,lol... really what is t1m doing now? planning to settle somewhere or sticking w/ indo? enjoying time w/ family? working? etc etc??

Matt
    t1m1de wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    Hmmm...

Matt now is really really wondering...restless... what's this very long stuff that got lost on t1m's computer... hope pop up in t1m's mind soon so Matt can sleep well tonite.

Hmmm... It's a bit chilly outside but not that cold. It's just nice. Matt is lucky living in Vancouver, it's one of the warmest and nicest city in Canada... Many people stereotype Canada as if it's located in Arctic (well actually pretty close by) but many places in Canada are nice, warm, and cozy. The weather had been fabulous in the past 2 weeks, no rain at all, sunny everyday; but today was a bit drizzling though.

Just now, Matt was walking on campus, so making love up (hey.. hey... it's just me or what, I wrote "f*cked up" here but after I post it, the word transformed to making love and stuff...so funny) after had to finish lab reports and those friggin' things but on the street Matt saw lots of cherry blossoms ( japanese: Sakura, I guess)....My.........they start to blossoming with their pinky color on bare dead looking trees...Matt instantly felt better after that... So Matt supposes SPRING IS COMINGGGG!!!!! Can't wait for spring!!

Matt

PS : Hey T1m here has very very sharp eyes... I didn't even realize that there were piles of crap there... My roomie took it for me ...I hate those notes arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    Speaking bout study, if I'm not wrong, T1m has graduated already rite? from what school? in paris? if so, what's t1m doing now then?

Ric memang baik sekali!
    Don't worry matt, there wasn't much in it anyway, it wasn't that long. It just seemed long 'cause it was lost, lol.
    Ahhh, spring... where're you going for Spring break? Party down in Cancun? That's too american, lol.
    Paris? Nah, where'd you get that??? I graduated from somewhere northeast in the states.
    Living on campus does have its advantages, but I had such bad roommates that I just had to move off campus and live by myself the following year. It was nice. How long have you been there?
    What am I doing now...? That is a very good question. Nothing much really. Being a bum.
  • U ARE HANDSOME ENOUGH!! I WANNA BE UR FRIEND!!WHEN WILL YOU COME TO INDONESIA AGAIN?SEND ME EMAIL IF YOU'LL GO HERE AT [email protected] I AM VERY VERY WANT TO BE UR FRIEND OR MAYBE WE CAN BE A HOT COUPLE!!
  • oww, matt you look like my EX. :oops:
  • hi,Guys ?!

may i know u more ?!

this a little introducing from me ?! just enjoy it ?!!

Riza02.jpg
  • hmmmm..... welcome to boyzforum
    enjoy yourself and have a nice day ^_^

fun_way ^_^
    MENHUB
  • Hello...

handsome (enough???) ...
    mm... Matt himself even doesn't know when he'll go back to jakarta. miss it quite lots but...so does that mean I can't send u an email then? lol

Matt online 24/7 and checks "pesan pribadi" @ boyforum quite often, so feel free to drop smtg there..

till then,
    Matt

PS: "...BE UR FRIEND OR MAYBE WE CAN BE A HOT COUPLE" <- tempting offer here!!!

U ARE HANDSOME ENOUGH!! I WANNA BE UR FRIEND!!WHEN WILL YOU COME TO INDONESIA AGAIN?SEND ME EMAIL IF YOU'LL GO HERE AT [email protected] I AM VERY VERY WANT TO BE UR FRIEND OR MAYBE WE CAN BE A HOT COUPLE!!
  • HaVoc wrote:
    oww, matt you look like my EX. :oops:

really???
    lemme see!!

Matt
  • Hey,

nyam nyam... done.. finish

sure, I'd like to know u more, too!

Matt
    GayPrince wrote:
    hi,Guys ?!

may i know u more ?!

this a little introducing from me ?! just enjoy it ?!!

Riza02.jpg
  • man, I don't know that there's menhub @ this forum, hehehe

have a nice one too,
    Matt
    PS : "enjoy myself....." <- does it imply something..????LOL
    fun_way wrote:
    hmmmm..... welcome to boyzforum
    enjoy yourself and have a nice day ^_^

fun_way ^_^
    MENHUB
  • Matt wrote:
    hahaha.. I thought u graduated from france, coz. I saw couple of your posting and u sounded speak french well.
    hmmm, eastcoast... somewhere in NY? what was ur major back then? Must be so damn genius finished it in just 3 years. awesome job!

Yeah, living on campus sometimes quite tricky.. if u r in bad luck and got an asshole then that's it... the end of the story. Luckily this year my roomies are ok and I got an apartment style residence, so everyone gets his own room. not so bad.

being a bum ?,lol... really what is t1m doing now? planning to settle somewhere or sticking w/ indo? enjoying time w/ family? working? etc etc??

Matt

Right now, I'm just focusing on getting rid of my tonsil's inflamation that has spread to my ears. Though it's kinda hard when your relatives keep on taking you all over the place. I'm not the kind of person who really show my sickness, I'd rather fight it by acting as if it wasn't there at all, so it probably doesn't show to my relatives that I'm in pain, LOL.
    Enjoying time with family? The only time is when I'm actually away from them, lol. Working? Nah... not yet. Just chillin'... Killin'... And smokin' weed... LOL, And I am just kiddin'.