BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Matt - In Pursuit of Happiness

1303132333436»

Comments

• edited September 2009
    This past summer, I actually joined a real gym, not just some free gym on campus, simply because I had quite a bit of free time, and obviously, wanted to look better...it was nice and fancy, lots of machine, lots of really buff people.. hehehe... So, I actually worked out for about 3 months or so... unfortunately I wasnt quite disciplined when it comes to eating. I just ate, whenever I felt like it and I ate lots lots of good food (and good food usually means they are bad for body, esp. your belly), hence the result probably wasnt as great as I expected although still not too bad...now that i moved, the membership was terminated and I'm contemplating whether to join a gym or not... whetehr it's actually worth it spending 5 hrs or so every week at the gym plus the membership fee and travelling time... we'll see...

z5.jpg

z2.jpg
  • Wow badannya udah mulai jadi tuh...
    *ngiri mode on
  • Matt wrote:
    I doubt it Sat
    satria wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    stupidly actually kind of fell to someone... one of the most popular (EX)sluts in the city,
    I hope I do not know him ...... because I am a saint ..... have been all my life ............ halah :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

that was a long long time ago in another galaxy ............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • satria wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    I doubt it Sat
    satria wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    stupidly actually kind of fell to someone... one of the most popular (EX)sluts in the city,
    I hope I do not know him ...... because I am a saint ..... have been all my life ............ halah :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

that was a long long time ago in another galaxy ............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    udah tobat ya skrg? :lol:
  • Is that body yours? that's a fine looking body, especially the pecks, love it :oops:

met kenal ya Matt =D
  • Matt wrote:
    Iya.. sekarang udah mulai adem2x lagi.. bentar lagi udah ga bisa pakai celana pendek keluar rumah, hehehe..

Gw sekarang balik ke Vancouver... sayang ya ga sempet kongkow kongkow.. nanti lah, kalo lo pas jalan2 ke sini atau gw pas ke sana.

oh udah balik yah, he he he, cepet sembuh aja
  • ini pst diidupin lagi dong ._. ... di vancouver g kenal sapa2 ini
  • test, masih hidup ga thread nya ya :)
  • Wah udah 5 tahun ya... sejak 2009 :) waktu berlalu
  • Wel kam bek
  • orang2 yang dulu kenal mungkin sudah pada ga ada di sini kali ya...
  • 65bbaaf237af81b078203f646dddd9.jpg

Es krim raksasa.