BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Matt - In Pursuit of Happiness

Comments

• Things have never been really good these days, but then now it's going from worse to worst. Don't mind the details, it's just that things are just going south, down directly to the drain.
    yeah, things are just not good... if not bad.

One small thing on the side, although I signed all paperworks for the car; now I'm thinking of bailing out, just let go the deposit I put in.

Damn everything.
  • ada apa matt :?:
  • Matt wrote:
    Things have never been really good these days, but then now it's going from worse to worst. Don't mind the details, it's just that things are just going south, down directly to the drain.
    yeah, things are just not good... if not bad.

One small thing on the side, although I signed all paperworks for the car; now I'm thinking of bailing out, just let go the deposit I put in.

Damn everything.

wow matt things sound very rough for you right now. Sorry to hear.... You know with the car I felt that way too after signing everything....but eh I thought if i change my mind later I can always sell it again or run to indo hehe I hope they won't come after me past international waters....
  • kena resesi ekonomi global yah?
  • Off to Toronto to rid of all the gloom and sadness...
    Next week is a new week, new hope, new spirit (hopefully, hehehe), new beginning for hopefully a better tomorrow. =)

Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • Matt wrote:
    Off to Toronto to rid of all the gloom and sadness...
    Next week is a new week, new hope, new spirit (hopefully, hehehe), new beginning for hopefully a better tomorrow. =)

dont forget to bring a souvenir

lol :wink: :wink:
  • Have a great days too.
    Matt wrote:

• So the weekend is over.

Setelah cukup lama ga clubbing, kemarin akhirnya pergi dengan temennya temen. Basah... hujan2an gitu, mana ada line up sekitar 15 mins, plus ada 2 gays yang berantem sama bouncer gara2x di kicked out. Kesian juga si, tapi kayaknya mereka emang sengaja making a scene and cari sensasi.
    Seperti yang kita semua sudah tahu, kalo kita sedang down, mungkin clubbing bukan sesuatu yang disarankan oleh dokter atau psikolog atau ahli2x profesional lainnya untuk dilakukan, tapi well, kebanyakan orang tetep aja pergi.
    And tadaaa.. setelah tequila, setengah botol wine, beberapa botol mix, and minum minuman temen gw, minum minuman "temen" baru gw, and mungkin minuman2 lain yang gw sekarang ga inget lagi, berlanjutlah malam itu.
    Musiknya enak, plus gw udah tipsy, and gw tahu ada temen yang bakal jadi DD (so gw ga akan terlantar), jadilah gw s**t yang groppin and grinding orang2 di sekitar gw. Bleh.... and setelah clubnya tutup (kayaknya tutupnya ga terllau malam banget, sekitar jam 3-an gitu), duh, temen gw mesti megangin gw, kalau ga gw mungkin udah tidur di pojokan, lol.
    Untungnya gw kembali utuh, walaupun damage assessment besoknya menunujkan, baju gw kayaknya "melar" gara2 ditarik2 orang (kayaknya mau dicopitin gitu), pantat gw 'memar' gara2 kebanyakan diremes2 orang, dada and punggung merah2 gara2 diraba2 orang, untung ga ada yang gila mencakar2. kaki agak pegel, kebanyakan ngebor kayak Inul, tapi untungnya ga samapi pincang atau keseleo =p.
    Tapi all in all, selamat lah, and at least gw ga ingat dengan pengalaman buruk atau mengalami trauma, hehehe.

Besoknya, lemes, untungnya ga terlalu hang over ( ga pusing2, atau ga enak), walaupun lemes...

Reality crept in, and I'm sure everyone would ask this typical question... Does a crazy night help you go through your problems??

The answer, wise as is, is NO, of course not... we all know about it but yet we still do it over and over again. Why?
    Is it just some kind of escaping mechanism, that our brain wants to hide, even just for one night so it doesn't have to deal with all the crap that's going on? But ironically, the brain knows that when the night is over, the problems will return; having one wild night won't make the problems go away... so why?

I don't know the answer for sure, but maybe it's just a coping mechanism, when you search for an anticlimax, proceeding to a closure.
    Yes?? maybe??? I don't know.

So how about me? Do I feel better now? Was it anti-climatic and all??
    * No, not really, but at least, I know I had my turn already, so no more excuses for me, and it's time for me to stride forward and deal with the crap.

Wish me luck...
    Truly, I really need your support and pray. Wish that all go well and end well, sooner...
    I promise if I get through this, next time I see you, your lunch is on me =)

Doain ya...

Thanks!
  • oh yeah, pantat memar, dada/punggung merah2, and bite marks are considered souvenirs, right, hahaha

ApaAjaOk wrote:
    Matt wrote:

dont forget to bring a souvenir

lol :wink: :wink:
  • Matt wrote:
    So the weekend is over.

Wish me luck...
    Truly, I really need your support and pray. Wish that all go well and end well, sooner...

Doain ya...

Thanks!

Amin :D
  • Matt wrote:
    oh yeah, pantat memar, dada/punggung merah2, and bite marks are considered souvenirs, right, hahaha

o.O
    ahhaha, ganas2 itu yg clubbing....
    gw mah blm pernah clubbing, sama yg namanya alkohol jg blm pernah...ahauha kekna kalau coba 1 gelas lsg tenggeng...

ahauhauha pernah coba masuk diskotik...bkn habitat gw emank di sana....gk tahan musiknya :p

well, about your problems, everyone has them...
    it's just how u cope with it. my personal suggestion? find one whom u trust to can talk about it...it'll help... :P
  • Matt wrote:

Doain ya...

Thanks!

well
    u owe me one already
    cos u will :wink: :wink:
  • Di luar sedang ada angin ribut... anginnya kencengg banget sampai kalau keluar rumah kayak mau terbang... sekitar 50km/hr plus wind gust 60-70 km/hr. Tempat gw udah getar2, dari semalem.

Sedang ngedengerin lagu dari Matt Goss, lyrics-nya bagus sekali menurut gw... kalau ada waktu coba dengerin.
  • I can imagine that. I remembered the night when we kicked Heaven together. You are HOT, mate! Hahaha. Wish I was there. Hahaha. :-)
    Matt wrote:
    plus gw udah tipsy
  • LOL, I think I changed quite a bit since back then, it was like 2005, right?

How's everything?
    Lord Pimpy wrote:
    I can imagine that. I remembered the night when we kicked Heaven together. You are HOT, mate! Hahaha. Wish I was there. Hahaha. :-)
    Matt wrote:
    plus gw udah tipsy