BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Matt - In Pursuit of Happiness

Comments

• hahah, u berapa lama di Jakarta?

Masih berencana "berburu" segan (atau segad ya? lupa gw).... hehehe..
    Lord Pimpy wrote:
    matt, gw menghitung hari nih balik ke indonesia.. udah gak sabar mau menikmati every second in indo.. huehuee ayo nyusul, matt.. nanti jalan bareng lagi..
  • skimmed through your blog

you seems like a nice person
    hope we can be friends someday
    good luck on your day

LOL (my first post after this time browsing through this forum..)
  • Have a good day yourself =)
    ApaAjaOk wrote:
    skimmed through your blog

you seems like a nice person
    hope we can be friends someday
    good luck on your day

LOL (my first post after this time browsing through this forum..)
  • kagak matt.. ud kagak nafsu.. hahaha.. sekarang lagi mau "diburu" ajah.. kasih slogan ah buat para pemburu.. "Catch me if you can.." hahahaha.. eh eh tanggal berapa balik? i'll go to ina in hours.. hehe.. not hours sih.. masih days.. cuma kurang dari 100 jam..
    Matt wrote:
    hahah, u berapa lama di Jakarta?

• haha, udah pasang umpan ya :p

Well, gw masih lama nehhh... =(
    mana makin dingin aja lagi, males...
    Lo di sana sampai tgl berapa?

Kabarin gw cell no. atau email, jadi bisa stay in touch.
    Lord Pimpy wrote:
    kagak matt.. ud kagak nafsu.. hahaha.. sekarang lagi mau "diburu" ajah.. kasih slogan ah buat para pemburu.. "Catch me if you can.." hahahaha.. eh eh tanggal berapa balik? i'll go to ina in hours.. hehe.. not hours sih.. masih days.. cuma kurang dari 100 jam..
    Matt wrote:
    hahah, u berapa lama di Jakarta?

• sip.. nanti gw bakal kirim lewat PM di forum.. o disana makin dingin, makanya buruan cari pacar, matt.. jadi ada yang bisa angetin kalo winter.. kalo summer, udah deh tinggalin.. nanti winter cari lagi yang baru..
    Matt wrote:
    haha, udah pasang umpan ya :p

• OK...

Hahaha... jelas aja idup lo penuh drama, cyclical gitu si, dirotasi, ntar lo gantian digilir loh.
    Lord Pimpy wrote:
    sip.. nanti gw bakal kirim lewat PM di forum.. o disana makin dingin, makanya buruan cari pacar, matt.. jadi ada yang bisa angetin kalo winter.. kalo summer, udah deh tinggalin.. nanti winter cari lagi yang baru..
    Matt wrote:
    haha, udah pasang umpan ya :p

• Matt wrote:
    Have a good day yourself =)

so...does people speak chinese in china town there?
  • No chinatwon where I am now, but in larger metro like Vancouver or Toronto, yeah lots lots lotssssssssss of chinese.
    ApaAjaOk wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    Have a good day yourself =)

so...does people speak chinese in china town there?
  • i c
    one more thing about those china town.
    are all the name the same?
    i mean the one at the picture you posted read "tang ren jie" if i'm not mistaken, just curious though :)
  • Hmm... not sure actually...

But I'm guessing no, because I've seen many chinatowns and i think often times the writing looks different. BUt I could be wrong though.

I was actually under impression the anme on the gate is more of "a phrase", like a lucky phrase or smtg... is it? (can't read chinese)
    ApaAjaOk wrote:
    i c
    one more thing about those china town.
    are all the name the same?
    i mean the one at the picture you posted read "tang ren jie" if i'm not mistaken, just curious though :)
  • Matt wrote:
    Hmm... not sure actually...

But I'm guessing no, because I've seen many chinatowns and i think often times the writing looks different. BUt I could be wrong though.

I was actually under impression the anme on the gate is more of "a phrase", like a lucky phrase or smtg... is it? (can't read chinese)

ahauhau i dunno either, but i think you're right.
    you are in vancouver right? is it a good place to live?
    I don't like Jakarta's traffic jam, i think it's too crowded
    I dream of going to America one day, lol
  • I was there, on the other side of the country now.

I like Vancouver, it's a really beautiful place to live, albeit it lacks the glamour of night life (it's still there, but nothing compare to larger cities like Paris, Toronto, LA, or jakarta for that matter).
    But the city itself is really really pretty... probably one of the most liveable places on earth.

jakarta and I, is like love and hate; despite all teh traffic, sweat, smell, and craziness, still is probably one of the places I love the most.
    ApaAjaOk wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    Hmm... not sure actually...

ahauhau i dunno either, but i think you're right.
    you are in vancouver right? is it a good place to live?
    I don't like Jakarta's traffic jam, i think it's too crowded
    I dream of going to America one day, lol
  • Matt wrote:
    I was there, on the other side of the country now.

I like Vancouver, it's a really beautiful place to live, albeit it lacks the glamour of night life (it's still there, but nothing compare to larger cities like Paris, Toronto, LA, or jakarta for that matter).
    But the city itself is really really pretty... probably one of the most liveable places on earth.

jakarta and I, is like love and hate; despite all teh traffic, sweat, smell, and craziness, still is probably one of the places I love the most.

of course, hometown is the best one right. :wink:
    well, mine is not Jakarta, therefore i have my rights "not to like it so much" ( i don't say hate :p).
    Oh and, it's rainy season now in Jakarta, make sure you're prepared when you got home :P
  • Ah yea, very true.

Another good thing about Jakarta, lots of malls, you dont care whether it rains or shines, and you have car/ busway/ taxi to go anywhere =)
    ApaAjaOk wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    I was there, on the other side of the country now.

of course, hometown is the best one right. :wink:
    well, mine is not Jakarta, therefore i have my rights "not to like it so much" ( i don't say hate :p).
    Oh and, it's rainy season now in Jakarta, make sure you're prepared when you got home :P