BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Tuangkan Isi Hatimu Saat Ini [NEW]

Comments

• in conclusion if it has "of" in the title, brace yourself for bad final season.

• fried chicken with gudangan, Unix juga

• "you're very dehydrating"

omg is this a new way to say "you're making me thirsty" cause lol I'm so using this.

• edited May 2019

jadi ngerti dikit perasaan zaskia sungkar dan emak emak yang belum punya anak

nyambut bayi pulang kerumah, si budhe nya bayi belum punya anak, cuman bisa diem didapur masak masak. padahal biasanya paling vokal.

dan gue disini ngeluh kebanyakan keponakan

• gepuk ndasmu sisan Su asu

• inginku mengiyakan

• inginku segera bulan juli bae.

melewati lebaran yang hari2nya membuat sangat lelah.

• Malem gini jadi emosional, pen nages
  • aku belom tidur

• Susah tidur, masih ganjel di pikiran

• James Charles clapping back at Jeffree Star and Tati, and the 12 years old crawling back to being James' lap dog real quick lmao like can yall form your own opinion, damn.

I got a feeling Jeffree is going to upload his video on the matter and it is going to be the ultimate war of the beauty gurus lol. there will be two sides and subcribers going to be gained and lost depending on which side has more receipts. this is so entertaining!

• i feel like Jeffree is going to make a sit down video with Nate and Zach as counter attack towards James Charles.

why am i so infested in this drama? lol it's like Game of Thrones beauty guru edition.

• for real this is so much better and more entertaining than the actual season 8 of game of thrones lol

• aku baru tahu dan sadar kalo jepitan kertas yang item itu juga bisa dipake buay jepit pentil dan itu lebih njepit lebih sakit.

taunya selama ini cuma pake jepitan baju jemuran doang wkwk.

beli, ah.

• these beauty gurus exposing the skeletons in each other's closets like damn these people are ruthless when it comes to destroying each other's image. it's getting so nasty.