BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

BEYONCE KNOWLES FORUM

Comments

• Beyonce Perform on "The Musical is Back" di 81st Annual Academy Awards dgn beberapa artis lainnya
    seperti Hugh Jackman, The high musical stars Zac efron & Vanessa Hudgens, dll....dan yah seperti biasa Bee selalu tampil prima dan mengagumkan....Fanstastis n luar biasa...semua deeehhh....
    Watch The Video

Download The Video Beyonce Perform "The Musical is Back"

Beyonce Knowles, fresh off her success singing for President and Mrs. Obama at the inauguration, is set to perform on tomorrow night’s Academy Awards show.

Beyonce’s appearance is supposed to be a surprise, but she confirmed it for me last night with a wink when we ran into each other at what has turned out to be an Oscar weekend clubhouse for stars, Cecconi’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

The pop star was fresh from rehearsals with her “Dreamgirls” director Bill Condon and “Australia” director Baz Luhrmann.
    Then we got over to Cecconi’s, where Beyonce — in rehearsal wear and a little cap — was getting some sustenance on the front porch with two friends after rehearsal. “What are you doing in the show?” I asked. “I’m not in the show!” she replied, then laughed, “I’m not supposed to tell you.” So, we’ll let something be a tease.

Beyonce did tell me that she was overwhelmed by the chance to sing for the Obamas at the inauguration: “I played that tape back every day for two weeks.” She just couldn’t believe it.

Actually, I couldn’t believe it, because as Beyonce sat to my left on the Cecconi’s banquette, actress Elizabeth Banks was to my right. “Isn’t this great?” she asked, looking around the room, “That everyone’s together in one place?”

I had thought that most of Hollywood would be at the two or three agents’ parties around town. But those were old news, as it turned out, and most everyone had come over to Cecconi’s. Across from us, Jennifer Aniston chatted with Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. Next to Elizabeth, “Fantastic Four” actor Ioan Gruffudd and his actress wife Alice Evans, commanded another group.

Further inside Cecconi’s, NBC chief Ben Silverman was hosting a table for British designer Ozwald Boateng. Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon were there, along with the mayor of Los Angeles — his second night in a row at Cecconi’s — and more celebrities in every corner of the new restaurant, from Jason Bateman to Peter Fonda to Anthony Mackie to Isaiah Washington to “The Reader” director Stephen Daldry, “Frost/Nixon” writer Peter Morgan and producer Lawrence Bender.

The flashbulbs were flooding the front of Cecconi’s all night — Elton John and David Furnish had already been there at lunch time. It was the place to be. In the washroom, one producer told me that even though the entire star-studded cast of his new movie was in town, he — and they — had all been snubbed by their talent agency for that night’s party. So where were they?

“We’re all here,” he said. “And who cares!”
  • 'New' interview with Beyonce

When clean-living, happily married Beyoncé delved into the gritty, drug-addled side of the music business for her latest film role, it came as something of a shocking eye opener. To portray the legendary soul, jazz and R&B singer Etta James in the new movie Cadillac Records, 27-year-old Beyoncé gained 20lbs, dotted her arms with needle marks and spent several days at a tough rehabilitation centre in New York’s Brooklyn. “I’d never tried drugs in my life, so I didn’t know about it,” she says. “It was hard to go there, but people at the rehab centre were so honest and helpful. I learned a lot about life and myself, and I understood Etta’s need and her addiction.”

Beyoncé is talking in a Beverly Hills hotel suite shortly before the Los Angeles premiere of Cadillac Records, loosely based on the story of Chess Records. Founded by Leonard Chess (Adrien Brody), the independent label recorded some of the top blues singers of the 1950s and 60s.

Beyoncé is considered by many critics to have been unlucky not to have earned a Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination for her performance as the sexy, sassy and druggy James. “It was important for me to be raw and honest, and not be a glamorous version of Etta James,” she says. “I wanted to have the swollen eyes and the veins in my face – I wanted to make it real. It was very painful for me because I’m naturally a pretty happy person. I had to think about the most painful things in my life so I could be true to this character. So I was crying for 12 hours a day and coming home very grouchy.”

Beyoncé has nothing but praise and admiration for James, despite the fact the 71-year-old singer slammed her for singing her signature song, At Last, during the inaugural ball for US President Barack Obama.
    “I can’t stand Beyoncé,” said James. “She had no business up there singing my song that I’ve been singing forever.”

The veteran star later insisted she had been joking and Beyoncé likes to tell how she met James on the set of Cadillac Records and sang for her. “I actually performed her song for her. You can imagine how scary it is when you’re singing someone’s song dressed as them and they are watching,” she says. “I knew she was very tough and I was really nervous. My heart was racing. At the end, I hugged her and wanted to cry because she’s one of my heroes.”

Beyoncé is hoping to find more films like Cadillac Records because in becoming Etta James she feels she learned a lot about being herself. “Doing that film was really one of the best decisions I have ever made,” she says. “Before, I was still really insecure and scared. Now I have confidence. At the end of making that movie, it was like I had gone through therapy or something. I felt like a new woman.”

These are exciting times for Beyoncé, whose early acting career was confined to looking good on screen as Foxxy Cleopatra in Austin Powers’ Goldmember and in the 2006 Pink Panther remake, but won praise for her role of Deena Jones in the musical Dreamgirls.

She has just finished starring in another movie, Obsessed, a psychological thriller, has the album I Am... Sasha Fierce out, will be embarking on a year-long world tour next month with a 20-piece all-woman band, and recently married her long-time boyfriend, the rapper Jay-Z. “There’s never enough time in the day for everything,” she laughs. “I eventually want to have a family, although right now I’m not ready for that.”

As well as continuing a highly successful solo career and branching out into movies, Beyoncé’s image and looks have earned her millions of pounds as a commercial spokeswoman and model, with ad campaigns for L’Oreal, Tommy Hilfiger and Pepsi. She also markets her own line of clothes. But money, she says, isn’t the motive for her work “Honestly, I’m very frugal,” she smiles. “I haven’t bought a car since I was 16 or any diamonds since I was 17. I have a lot of property. I’ve invested my money and I don’t have to make any more, thank God, because I’m set. I’m now able really to be free and just do things that make me happy.
    “But I want to have a long career, be respected and not go off track. It’s an effort to stay grounded.”
  • Beyonce Perform on "The Musical is Back" di 81st Annual Academy Awards dgn beberapa artis lainnya
    seperti Hugh Jackman, The high musical stars Zac efron & Vanessa Hudgens, dll....dan yah seperti biasa Bee selalu tampil prima dan mengagumkan....Fanstastis n luar biasa...semua deeehhh....
    Watch The Video

Download The Video Beyonce Perform "The Musical is Back"

Beyonce Knowles, fresh off her success singing for President and Mrs. Obama at the inauguration, is set to perform on tomorrow night’s Academy Awards show.

Beyonce’s appearance is supposed to be a surprise, but she confirmed it for me last night with a wink when we ran into each other at what has turned out to be an Oscar weekend clubhouse for stars, Cecconi’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

The pop star was fresh from rehearsals with her “Dreamgirls” director Bill Condon and “Australia” director Baz Luhrmann.
    Then we got over to Cecconi’s, where Beyonce — in rehearsal wear and a little cap — was getting some sustenance on the front porch with two friends after rehearsal. “What are you doing in the show?” I asked. “I’m not in the show!” she replied, then laughed, “I’m not supposed to tell you.” So, we’ll let something be a tease.

Beyonce did tell me that she was overwhelmed by the chance to sing for the Obamas at the inauguration: “I played that tape back every day for two weeks.” She just couldn’t believe it.

Actually, I couldn’t believe it, because as Beyonce sat to my left on the Cecconi’s banquette, actress Elizabeth Banks was to my right. “Isn’t this great?” she asked, looking around the room, “That everyone’s together in one place?”

I had thought that most of Hollywood would be at the two or three agents’ parties around town. But those were old news, as it turned out, and most everyone had come over to Cecconi’s. Across from us, Jennifer Aniston chatted with Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. Next to Elizabeth, “Fantastic Four” actor Ioan Gruffudd and his actress wife Alice Evans, commanded another group.

Further inside Cecconi’s, NBC chief Ben Silverman was hosting a table for British designer Ozwald Boateng. Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon were there, along with the mayor of Los Angeles — his second night in a row at Cecconi’s — and more celebrities in every corner of the new restaurant, from Jason Bateman to Peter Fonda to Anthony Mackie to Isaiah Washington to “The Reader” director Stephen Daldry, “Frost/Nixon” writer Peter Morgan and producer Lawrence Bender.

The flashbulbs were flooding the front of Cecconi’s all night — Elton John and David Furnish had already been there at lunch time. It was the place to be. In the washroom, one producer told me that even though the entire star-studded cast of his new movie was in town, he — and they — had all been snubbed by their talent agency for that night’s party. So where were they?

“We’re all here,” he said. “And who cares!”

video youtube yg the musical is back... kereennnnnn...
    hehehe
    gilee yeee mas Fhranchiesse update bgd...
    hahaha :lol: :lol:
  • Iya nih...rasanya klo gak up date gak tenang hehehe........
    Bee emng selalu tampil dahsyat hampir di setiap Live Perform nya dia....
  • Iya nih...rasanya klo gak up date gak tenang hehehe........

hahaha
    kek uda panggilan hati gt yak...
    hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • marshal wrote:
    Iya nih...rasanya klo gak up date gak tenang hehehe........

hahaha
    kek uda panggilan hati gt yak...
    hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe tau aja....rasanya seneng aja memberikan info terbaru seputar idola kita, biar tambah banyak yg mencintai....hahaha
  • hmmm btw about bee..
    si beyonce ini kan suaranya emg gag tinggi2 bgd ya kek yg lainnya but powerful..
    menurutku so far suara tertingginya dy di lagu "Listen"
    koreksi klo salah yaa...
    heheh :lol: :lol:
  • marshal wrote:
    hmmm btw about bee..
    si beyonce ini kan suaranya emg gag tinggi2 bgd ya kek yg lainnya but powerful..
    koreksi klo salah yaa...

klo falset keitung, berarti Emotion (bareng Destiny's Child)... :wink: :P

tp klo yang full-voice aja, emang Listen si... :) :D
  • sandy_kam wrote:
    marshal wrote:
    hmmm btw about bee..
    koreksi klo salah yaa...

Yup...suara emang gak tinggi2 bgt...tapi powerfulnya mantap abisss....n soulful bgt, Listen emang gw rasa lagu dia dgn nada paling tinggi kyknya....
    dan setiap lagu2 dia terdengar sangar deh menurut gw....

klo soal lagu upbeat dgn goyangan emng gak ada yg bisa ngalahin deh....Bee juaranya....
    Liat aja Crazy in Love (yg lirik Oh...Oh..Oh...Oh...nya plus goyangan khasnya itu udh menduania n jadi trendsetter)
    trus ada naughty girl yg catchy bgt....baby boy yg super sexy song....

banyak deh....lagu mellow dia juga gak kalah keren...Bee suka banget mainin suara dia....n suka bgt improvisasi di setiap lagu dia...
  • J-Setting Beyond Beyonce

From Doin’ Da Butt to the Bankhead Bounce, everyone loves to be up on the latest dance style. And usually, once the mainstream catches on, the true originators of the style
    are on to the next thing. But some dances are more than just slick moves, they’re the expression of a culture.
    In 1990, Madonna introduced vogueing to the masses, bringing a phenomenon that had been popular in gay clubs since the 1970s to national attention. Now, nearly 20 years later, J-Setting, a popular dance in Southern black gay clubs, has made its way into the mainstream—largely, thanks to superstar Beyoncé Knowles, who’s been a gay icon pretty much since she sang “snap for the kids” in 2006’s “Get Me Bodied.”
    “It’s kind of a risk when you’re introducing something underground,” says JaQuel Knight, 19, the co-choreographer, with Frank Gatson, of Beyoncé’s sensational, sensual videos “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” and the follow-up “Diva”—which brought J-Sette culture from local dancefloors and into the international limelight. “There’s the fear that people will get upset if it’s not done right.”
    J-Setting is a lead-and-follow style of dancing that requires the body to move to an eight-beat count: One, two— high knee kicks defy gravity. Three, four—hips gyrate from left to right. Five, six—arms and hands slice the air. Seven, eight—heads jerk up and down to the bassline.

According to JaQuel, it was Frank Gatson who introduced the J-Sette technique to Beyoncé. “Frank didn’t know the name of it, but I did,” says JaQuel, who grew up in Georgia and taught himself to dance by imitating routines from television. He started putting together choreography for local acts, eventually working his way up to dancing with Diddy, Janet Jackson, and Soulja Boy. After catching the eye of legendary choreographer Fatima, he graduated high school and moved to Los Angeles to pursue his dreams full time. “Beyoncé wanted to do something really different,” says JaQuel, “because she had done everything.” He and Frank sat Beyoncé in front of the computer and showed her YouTube clips of people J-Setting. “We were like, ‘Are you sure?’ and she was like, ‘Let’s do it.’”

Bee Pictures Of The Day
    (Klik Gambar Untuk Memperbesar)
    77082691.jpg 17837381.jpg 36886035.jpg 38084442.jpg 10963063.jpg 27173225.jpg

Enjoy....
  • sandy_kam wrote:
    marshal wrote:
    hmmm btw about bee..
    koreksi klo salah yaa...

Yup...suara emang gak tinggi2 bgt...tapi powerfulnya mantap abisss....n soulful bgt, Listen emang gw rasa lagu dia dgn nada paling tinggi kyknya....
    dan setiap lagu2 dia terdengar sangar deh menurut gw....

klo soal lagu upbeat dgn goyangan emng gak ada yg bisa ngalahin deh....Bee juaranya....
    Liat aja Crazy in Love (yg lirik Oh...Oh..Oh...Oh...nya plus goyangan khasnya itu udh menduania n jadi trendsetter)
    trus ada naughty girl yg catchy bgt....baby boy yg super sexy song....

banyak deh....lagu mellow dia juga gak kalah keren...Bee suka banget mainin suara dia....n suka bgt improvisasi di setiap lagu dia...

setojo...
    hehehe...

klo di winamp yg ada equalizernya... tuh pas di lagu "listen" garisnya nyampe paling poll saat di klimaks...
    keren dah...
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • sandy_kam wrote:
    marshal wrote:
    hmmm btw about bee..
    koreksi klo salah yaa...

falset gag diitung dulu...
    hehehe
    full voice + powerful...
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

klo falsetnya bee yg paling keren emg di "emotion" :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Lagu2 Bee waktu masih ama destiny`s child emg keren2....gw paling suka Cater 2 U....dimana improv Bee dalam setiap nyanyiin Live keren2 abiess.....

ada juga waktu DC duet bareng Celine Dion nyanyiin "Emotion....gila keren bgt si Bee......falsetnya main bgt.....dahsyat deh....meliuk-liuk gitu hehehe
    Coba liat ini deh

• Lagu2 Bee waktu masih ama destiny`s child emg keren2....gw paling suka Cater 2 U....dimana improv Bee dalam setiap nyanyiin Live keren2 abiess.....

ada juga waktu DC duet bareng Celine Dion nyanyiin "Emotion....gila keren bgt si Bee......falsetnya main bgt.....dahsyat deh....meliuk-liuk gitu hehehe
    Coba liat ini deh

klo ma DC, gwa paling suka pas lagu (oho tentu sadja): Stand Up For Love! :o

gila, gwa mpe waktu baca teksnya pertama kali, berkaca2... :(

trus sama Through With It! Keren teksnya! Vokalnya juga all out semua! :D

Coba liat ini deh

untungnya gag lipsing...
    hahaha... keknya dy emg jarang lipsing... :lol: :lol: