BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

BEYONCE KNOWLES FORUM

Comments

• Who Knew Beyonce Was A Gamer?

Beyonce is already famous around the world as a singer-actress, but maybe it’s time to add another word to her hyphenated title: gamer.

I caught up with Beyonce recently on the set of a TV ad she was taping for the new Nintendo DSi game Rhythm Heaven (in stores April 5th) and heard all about her favorite videogames. Read on for our exclusive Q&A.

EW: You just shot a TV ad for Rhythm Heaven, in which players tap a screen with a stylus in time with music. Have you been having fun?

I have been having a great time. I’ve been rehearsing for my [upcoming] tour in stilettos and uncomfortable corsets, learning all these arrangements. Today I was playing the game with my socks on, on the couch, and it was very relaxing!

What are some of your other favorite videogames?

I like all the Wii games. Love Guitar Hero. This reminds me a little bit of a portable Guitar Hero, which is great, because I don’t want to carry around a big guitar! Growing up, I liked Tetris. I even like BrickBreaker on the BlackBerry.

Are you better at Guitar Hero or actual guitar?

Guitar Hero! At one point I was learning to play guitar, maybe 10 years ago. I wrote “Dangerously in Love” on the guitar. I’m very upset with myself for stopping.

Would you ever consider creating your own Beyonce version of Guitar Hero or Rock Band, like other artists have?

Definitely. I would love to imagine people playing to my songs. I’ve actually played some karaoke games with the old Destiny’s Child songs. It’s so funny, because I don’t get great scores. I’m like, “How is that possible?!” [Laughs]

What was the first game system you had when you were growing up?

A Nintendo. I would play Super Mario Bros. We weren’t supposed to play it after 9 o’clock, and I would sneak and play all night. I loved it.

When do you do most of your gaming?

I am very busy, but I always have time sitting around sets and on tour buses and planes. Usually I use that time to do approvals and other things, but sometimes it’s necessary to take your mind away from all of that. So I make time.

Hehehe ternyata Neng Bee suka main Game juga yah...mana yg dimainin guitar hero lagi hehehehe....mantap
  • Sapphire wrote:
    beyoncegames_l.jpg

OMG! :o

Bee cantik banget dsini! :wink: :oops:

so cute! :P he3... :) :D
  • sandy_kam wrote:
    Sapphire wrote:
    beyoncegames_l.jpg

OMG! :o

Bee cantik banget dsini! :wink: :oops:

so cute! :P he3... :) :D

naturral bgd.... :oops: :oops:
  • Yup setuju...emg dia tuh cantik banget...walopun gak pake make up...natural bgt....senyumnya manis bgt...
  • BEYONCE VS CIARA ???

Okey, beberapa hari yg lalu Ciara baru saja meluncurkan videonya yg terbaru berjudul "Love Sex Magic (ft. Justin Timberlake)", liat disini

Sambutan yg didapat sangat baik bahkan disukai...well tapi taukah klo banyak banget di video itu yg keliatan meniru gaya Bee...
    ni liat sendiri

beyonceciara.jpg

bahkan gaya model rambut yg kribo itu baru akan di pake di video Bee selanjutnya yaitu "Ego"...tapi udh dijiplak...secara teknis Bee udh lebih dulu shoot utk videonya lbh dulu daripada Ciara...tapi ternyata Ciara lebih dulu rilisnya (alias curi start)

dan gw yakin deh ntar kalo video Bee yg "Ego" rilis bakalan dibilangin ngcopy gaya Ciara...

Gak bisa dipungkiri kalo Bee itu Trendsetter buat banyak penyanyi skrg, tapi Bee is still the best...She have the original styles...
  • hmm... emg sayang bgd dan banyak bgd kejadian kek gini...
    tp biarlah masyarakat yg menilai...
    tp biarpun gag ada kejadian kek gini pasti tetep ada pro dan kontranya kok... :D :D
  • - Beyonce Gets "Sasha Fierce" With Her New Tour Costumes!

costume2c.jpg

Beyonce is a woman who knows what she wants.

Last year she was so taken with Thierry Mugler's designs for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Superheroes exhibition, that she recruited him as creative adviser for her world tour.

Today images of his designs have been revealed and they do not disappoint! Mugler explained to WWD, "Sasha Fierce is another aspect of Beyonce’s personality. She is Fierce on stage and Beyonce in real life. I tried to understand these two sides with my own perception of both aspects."

He added that the spirit he is trying to evoke is,"The duality between being a woman and a warrior."

Creative director Mugler has also worked on lighting and sets for the tour in which we should expect to see the singer "metamorphosis" on stage.

The show kicks off tonight in Edmonton, Canada and we can't wait to see Beyonce in these fierce designs

Woooww design buat kostum konser Bee nih...keren yah...Girl Power hehehe...gimana menurut tmn2?

- Beyonce Incar 'GUITAR HERO'
    Sukses di atas panggung tak jua membuat Beyonce Knowles puas. Kini ia tertarik mengikuti jejak band legendaris Aerosmith dan Metallica dengan tampil secara eksklusif membawakan lagu-lagunya lewat video game GUITAR HERO.

Penyanyi seksi ini mengaku menjadi penggemar berat simulator musik populer tersebut dan percaya diri jika ia bisa nge-rock lebih baik di GUITAR HERO ketimbang instrumen-instrumen yang telah ada.

Pelantun If I Were a Boy ini bahkan sudah punya rencana untuk membuat game spesial Beyonce yang akan didedikasikan kepada para penggemarnya.

Saat disinggung tentang kemungkinan membuat versinya sendiri, Beyonce menjawab, "Pasti itu. Aku suka membayangkan orang-orang bermain lagu-laguku."

Namun, bintang R&B ini mengaku, pengalamannya dengan video game karaoke sungguh mengenaskan. "Aku sering main video game karaoke dan menyanyikan lagu-lagu lama Destinys Child. Lucunya, aku nggak pernah dapat skor yang bagus. Bagaimana bisa ya?" ujarnya.
  • - Rumored Set List For Beyonce's "I Am..." Tour

openingtoue.jpg

Beyonce's "I Am..." Tour kicked off last night in Canada, and with that came information on the DIVA'S set list.

We don't know how much truth there is to this set list that has been swirling around the internet, but we thought we would post it regardless.

Most of it sounds pretty legit, although we don't think opening a show with "Sweet Dreams" and ending it with "Flaws And All," makes a lot of sense.

Check out Beyonce's rumored setlist after the jump!

1. Sweet Dreams
    2. Crazy In Love - Sax Solo
    3. Naughty Girl
    4. Freakum Dress
    5. Get Me Bodied

6. Smash Into You
    7. Ave Maria - Sarah Mclachlan "Angel"
    8. Satellites
    9. Halo
    10. If I Were A Boy - Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know"

11. Diva
    12. Radio
    13. Me, Myself, and I
    14. Ego - Trumpet Solo
    15. Hello
    16. Deja Vu - Instrumental

17. Baby Boy/You Don't Love Me (No No No)
    18. Irreplaceable
    19. Bootylicious/Jumpin', Jumpin'
    20. Upgrade U
    21. Video Phone
    22. Say My Name
    23. Independent Women
    24. Bills, Bills, Bills
    25. No, No, No/Survivor (off-stage)

26. At Last (Inauguration footage)
    27. Listen
    28. Broken Hearted Girl
    29. Scared of Lonely
    30. Dangerously In Love/Sweet Love cover
    31. Single Ladies

32. Flaws And All

DUh gw ngarep banget Bee bisa main ke Indo lagi....
  • edited March 2009
    - Beyonce no ordinary performer

Opening with the song Deja Vu from her album B'Day, Beyonce emerged on the complex stage and the overdressed audience happily rose out of Credit Union Centre's plastic seats. She sparkled in a gold bodysuit with a massive bow bustle -- the first of many pantless costumes. Flanked by an all-female band, the night unfolded with hit after hit, all starring a woman who could perform circles around any other pop star today.

The Saskatoon concert was just the second stop on a tour that will eventually traverse the globe. Edmonton, a seemingly odd choice, was privy to the very first Beyonce I Am . . . stop. The StarPhoenix wasn't allowed to shoot photos of the show, but plenty have already been leaked online thanks to cellphone cameras. One can't help but wonder if holding the first few shows in smaller cities was meant to work out any kinks before the tour reaches bigger markets. It that was the case it wasn't necessary, because Saskatoon's show was nothing short of spectacular.

Beyonce already has a huge catalogue of hits to draw from thanks to her solo records, her role in Destiny's Child and her work in movies. She wailed -- not just sang -- Crazy in Love, Naughty Girl, Freakum Dress, Radio and Check On It. There was also a DC medley that, of course, featured the aptly named Bootylicious. A surprise Canadian shout out -- for those who didn't read the Edmonton reviews -- came when she sang excerpts of You Oughta Know by Alanis Morisette and Angel by Sarah McLachlan.

The fierceness that is her sassy half Sasha made for the most danceable, fun moments of the show, but Beyonce also slowed it down for the angelic Halo and If I Were a Boy.

But the woman can do more than sing. Her Tina Turner legs -- and dance moves to match -- and confident, yet down-to-earth, charm were all on display. It is rare to see someone perform that hard when they could simply rely on blessed vocal cords.

Beyonce doesn't really need the bells and whistles of a big stadium show, but it sure makes for an unforgettable concert. And as she says in the song Ego, "I walk like this 'cuz I can back it up."

Ini Beberapa Pic Konsernya Bee di Saskatoon 28 Maret kemarin (Klik gmbr utk memperbesar)
    75035001.jpg 30179263.jpg 60698717.jpg 21934807.jpg

- Bee menang di Kids Choice Awards 2009 utk Katagori Favorite Songs (Single Ladies)

• Ini Beberapa Pic konser Bee di Edmonton 27 maret 09 kemarin (Klik gmbr utk memperbesar)
    90448256.jpg 13430322.jpg 83757974.jpg 11043157.jpg 98991996.jpg 68388523.jpg

Gile keren abiesss.....mudahan jadi ke indo hehehe....
    Enjoy
  • - Beyonce Gets "Sasha Fierce" With Her New Tour Costumes!

costume2c.jpg

Beyonce is a woman who knows what she wants.

Last year she was so taken with Thierry Mugler's designs for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Superheroes exhibition, that she recruited him as creative adviser for her world tour.

Today images of his designs have been revealed and they do not disappoint! Mugler explained to WWD, "Sasha Fierce is another aspect of Beyonce’s personality. She is Fierce on stage and Beyonce in real life. I tried to understand these two sides with my own perception of both aspects."

He added that the spirit he is trying to evoke is,"The duality between being a woman and a warrior."

Creative director Mugler has also worked on lighting and sets for the tour in which we should expect to see the singer "metamorphosis" on stage.

The show kicks off tonight in Edmonton, Canada and we can't wait to see Beyonce in these fierce designs

Woooww design buat kostum konser Bee nih...keren yah...Girl Power hehehe...gimana menurut tmn2?

- Beyonce Incar 'GUITAR HERO'
    Sukses di atas panggung tak jua membuat Beyonce Knowles puas. Kini ia tertarik mengikuti jejak band legendaris Aerosmith dan Metallica dengan tampil secara eksklusif membawakan lagu-lagunya lewat video game GUITAR HERO.

Penyanyi seksi ini mengaku menjadi penggemar berat simulator musik populer tersebut dan percaya diri jika ia bisa nge-rock lebih baik di GUITAR HERO ketimbang instrumen-instrumen yang telah ada.

Pelantun If I Were a Boy ini bahkan sudah punya rencana untuk membuat game spesial Beyonce yang akan didedikasikan kepada para penggemarnya.

Saat disinggung tentang kemungkinan membuat versinya sendiri, Beyonce menjawab, "Pasti itu. Aku suka membayangkan orang-orang bermain lagu-laguku."

Namun, bintang R&B ini mengaku, pengalamannya dengan video game karaoke sungguh mengenaskan. "Aku sering main video game karaoke dan menyanyikan lagu-lagu lama Destinys Child. Lucunya, aku nggak pernah dapat skor yang bagus. Bagaimana bisa ya?" ujarnya.

wakakakaakakakaakaa... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ada2 aja deh Bee... :wink: :P :) :D
  • Ini Beberapa Pic konser Bee di Edmonton 27 maret 09 kemarin (Klik gmbr utk memperbesar)
    90448256.jpg 13430322.jpg 83757974.jpg 11043157.jpg 98991996.jpg 68388523.jpg

Gile keren abiesss.....mudahan jadi ke indo hehehe....
    Enjoy

walahhh... klo dy uda konser bnr2 total bgd yak...
    hmmm...

harapan gw sama aja deh ama mas Fhranchiesse :D :D
  • Helloooo...duh lama gak ngepost udh berada di hal.2 nih thread hehehe...

- Wow! Wow! Wubbzy tune
    Punya keponakan nampaknya memberi dorongan bagi Beyonce Knowles untuk mendapat peran cameo di film kartun. Penyanyi/aktris ini mempertimbangkan menyuarakan sebuah karakter di serial TV anak, pasalnya keponakannya sangat menyukai serial ini.

Pelantun Crazy In Love ini akan menyuarakan penyanyi utama dalam grup musik di serial kartun WOW!WOW!WUBBZY! Keponakannya yang bernama Daniel sangat menyukai acara Nickelodeon ini dan menantikan dapat mendengar suara tentenya.

Dalam wawancara dengan USA Today, istri Jay Z ini mengatakan, "Aku mengatakan pada keponakanku kalau aku mempertimbangkan peran ini, dan dia tak percaya. Episodenya belum disiarkan di TV, jadi dia masih tidak percaya. Dia bilang, 'Yah, benar, tante BB, kamu kan nggak tahu Wubbzy!'"

Watch the exclusive music video for The Wubb Girlz's tune, 'Sing a Song' right here.
    http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/beyonce-wubbzy.html

- Beyonce Menginginkan Makanan Organik
    Amerika pop star Beyonce memerlukan Ikan adriatik (ikan yg ada di kroasia)
    dan minyak zaitun lokal
    selama dia tinggal di kroasia.

beyonce akan menggelar konser di Zagreb`s Arena Sports
    pada tanggal 26 april 09.

penyelengara konser Zagreb`s, "Lupa Promotion" berkata,
    beyonce bukanlah seorang yg banyak permintaan
    tapi dia hanya menginginkan makanan mediteranian
    dalam menunya.

penampilan dinamis beyonce membutuhkan kebiasaan makan
    yg khusus, jadi manager dia telah memberikan daftar ke penyelenggara
    utk meminta menyediakan buah & sayur yg cukup banyak
    serta ikan dan daging, semua makanan haruslah makanan organik

semua makanan haruslah disiapkan oleh jasa catering khusus
    beyonce. Pop star ini juga meminta sebuah latar belakang panggung putih
    dgn tumbuhan dan lilin yg beraroma.

- Q-Tip`s Birthday Party
    Bee Menghadiri pesta ulang tahun Q-Tip`s di
    "Santos Party House" pada 10 april 09 di New York City

002ysh.jpg
  • - Glamour Women of The Year Awards
    Bee dinominasikan utk katagori "International Musician/Solo Artist
    di Majalah "GLAMOUR 2009"
    Silahkan Vote Disini:
    http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/promotions/women-of-the-year-2009/vote.aspx

- Alexandra Burke Duet With Beyonce
    alexandraburkehalleluja.jpg
    Alexandra Sudah bisa mengontrol Emosinya ketika berada bersama Idolanya
    Beyonce setelah menghabiskan waktu dalam sebuah studio rekaman bersamanya.
    Pemenang X Factor Terdahulu ini, yang dikabarkan akan berduet dengan salah
    satu diva dari Personil Destiny`s Child, dikabarkan juga Alexandra akan
    dilatih vokalnya oleh Bee.

Alexandra (20) telah mendapatkan nasehat dari seorang Beyonce serta
    dari Suaminya Jay-Z yang seorang Rapper sekaligus Produser. sebuah sumber
    mengatakan "Beyonce Yakin bahwa Alexandra akan bisa sebesar dan sebaik
    seperti temannya yang juga menjadi pemenang di X Factor Leona Lewis, dan
    Bee akan membuat rencana utk membantunya menaklukan US"

Dalam Twitter Alexandra dia mengatakan
    "Ya Tuhan, Aku baru saja bertemu dengan Beyonce lagi dan kali ini aku tidak
    menangis ^_^, dia mendengarkan Lagu2ku...!! Jantung berdegub Kencang x_x"

Emg Mirip2 dikit ama Leona yah hehehe....tapi suaranya juga lumayan kok...