BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

BEYONCE KNOWLES FORUM

Comments

• marshal wrote:
    Etta James Upset at Beyonce?
    There’s something scrappy in Hollywood’s water — mere days after the very unexpected Faye Dunaway/Hilary Duff feud was ignited, another old guard/new guard battle is blazing. This time around Etta James is kicking it old school — and threatening to kick Beyonce’s teeth in.

Now, I was under the impression that these ladies got on like gangbusters — not only did Beyonce play Etta in 2008’s “Cadillac Records,” but Etta acted as a mentor to B and attended the December premiere. Well, that’s all in the past because Etta is furious that Beyonce dared to sing her iconic “At Last” during the presidential inauguration.

“I can’t stand Beyonce! She’s going to get her ass whooped,” Etta screamed at an event celebrating her career. The chanteuse went on to slam Barack Obama for selecting Ms. Knowles to do the honors. “You know your president, the one with the big ears — he ain’t my president — he had that woman singing for him at his Inauguration. How dare Beyonce sing my song that I been singing forever!”

I can’t decide why this bothers Etta so much now — Beyonce had previously sang the song at Fashion Rocks, for AOL Live Sessions and in “Cadillac Records.” Guess this was just one time too many.

Upsss... kayaknya ada yg sedang Marah ama Bee nih

hahaha...
    lagian jg aku da nntn tuh caddilac records... gag gt bgs...
    hmmm beyonce kok mau peran itu...
    fiuhh...

at last versi beyonce jg manteb bgd...
    pantes la obama milih dy yg nyanyiin pas inagurasi drpd etta james... :lol: :lol:

SetUju...Bee bawain lagu itu keren abiieesss....perasaan lbh bagus dia hehehe....Ibu presiden (n audience) juga ampe terkagum2 gitu ya kan....

ho oh...
    mang lebi bgs...
    makanya doi yg ditunjuk bkn etta james...
    hehehe

dohh... lg beeaddict bgd hr belakangan ini...
    :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
  • heheh iya...tpi ternyata si etta...cuma becanda aja perihal dia marah ama Bee itu hehehe

Singer Etta James says she was only trying to get a laugh when she said she “can’t stand” Beyonce and made fun of President Obama’s ears during a concert in Seattle.
    James told the Daily News Thursday that she meant no harm when she poked fun at the president and ripped Beyonce for her performance of James’ hit “At Last” during the inauguration.
    “I didn’t really mean anything,” James said. “Even as a little child, I’ve always had that comedian kind of attitude. …That’s probably what went into it.”
    Still, James acknowledged being miffed that she wasn’t invited to perform her signature song for Obama’s first dance with his wife on inauguration night.
    James was “feeling left out of something that was basically mine, that I had done every time you look around,” she said.
    And while she said she liked Beyonce’s performance, when asked if she thought she could have done better, James answered, “I think so. That’s a shame to say that.”
  • Jet Company Allegedly Risked Beyonce’s Life
    Five executives of a luxury private jet company and a pilot were indicted in New Jersey federal court on charges that include recklessly endangering the lives of wealthy passengers by dangerously over-fueling charter jets operated by the firm. Those passengers - who paid individual charter fees of up to $90,000 at times - included Beyonce, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Harvey Weinstein and renowned crime writer Patricia Cornwell, ABC News has learned.

According to a 23-count federal indictment, the executives and the pilot conspired to endanger their passengers’ lives by methods that included over-fueling their planes at airports where fuel costs were low and then attempting to take off, even though the planes’ weights exceeded “maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights” and shifted the aircrafts’ centers of gravity dangerously forward.

oalah....
    nyarisss....
    fiuh.... :roll: :roll:
  • heheh iya...tpi ternyata si etta...cuma becanda aja perihal dia marah ama Bee itu hehehe

Singer Etta James says she was only trying to get a laugh when she said she “can’t stand” Beyonce and made fun of President Obama’s ears during a concert in Seattle.
    James told the Daily News Thursday that she meant no harm when she poked fun at the president and ripped Beyonce for her performance of James’ hit “At Last” during the inauguration.
    “I didn’t really mean anything,” James said. “Even as a little child, I’ve always had that comedian kind of attitude. …That’s probably what went into it.”
    Still, James acknowledged being miffed that she wasn’t invited to perform her signature song for Obama’s first dance with his wife on inauguration night.
    James was “feeling left out of something that was basically mine, that I had done every time you look around,” she said.
    And while she said she liked Beyonce’s performance, when asked if she thought she could have done better, James answered, “I think so. That’s a shame to say that.”

tp menurutku dibalik dy ky "ngelak" gt ya tetep ada jealousnyeh de...
    tp yah menurutku aja yak mas...
    hehehe
    klo aye ada di posisi etta james jg bakal gt kok... :lol: :lol:

tp menurutku dibalik dy ky "ngelak" gt ya tetep ada jealousnyeh de...
    tp yah menurutku aja yak mas...
    hehehe
    klo aye ada di posisi etta james jg bakal gt kok... :lol: :lol:
  • hehehe...gw rasa sih gitu...lagian siapa sih yg gak jealous ama Bee hehehe....
    Superstar komplit gitu....
  • hehehe...gw rasa sih gitu...lagian siapa sih yg gak jealous ama Bee hehehe....

hahaha
    kmrn br nntn yg "tyra bank's show" pas yg jd bintang tamunyeh beyonce di youtube...
    keknya si tyra suka bgd ama lagu single ladies mpe ikut2an nyanyi brg trus joged2...
    hehehe
    trus semua yg dtng ke studio itu dikasi gratis album bee + stuff2 dr labelnya bee "Dereon"
    wahhh jd iri aku...

album i am... SASHA FIERCE mateng bgd dah....
    :lol: :lol: :shock:
  • Bee Pictures of the Day
    143zz0.jpg

60113397dg0.jpg

19113707jy1.jpg

Enjoy
  • marshal wrote:
    hehehe...gw rasa sih gitu...lagian siapa sih yg gak jealous ama Bee hehehe....

hahaha
    kmrn br nntn yg "tyra bank's show" pas yg jd bintang tamunyeh beyonce di youtube...
    keknya si tyra suka bgd ama lagu single ladies mpe ikut2an nyanyi brg trus joged2...
    hehehe
    trus semua yg dtng ke studio itu dikasi gratis album bee + stuff2 dr labelnya bee "Dereon"
    wahhh jd iri aku...

Bee tu kalo di interview pasti sopan n humble gitu kan...anggun...
    tapi klo sedang nyanyi.....duh ampe jingkrak2 tu cewek hehehe....tapi itu bru penyanyi...emosi, power n ekpresinya keluar semua...
    gak pernah bosen liat dia...
    baru 3 album udh melejit semua....
    n album yg I Am....Sasha Fierce plg gw suka...materinya unik...kyk ada 2 kepribadian gitu......

lagu2nya...menguasai charts di sluruh dunia...gila bgt....
  • marshal wrote:
    hehehe...gw rasa sih gitu...lagian siapa sih yg gak jealous ama Bee hehehe....

hahaha
    hehehe
    wahhh jd iri aku...

Bee tu kalo di interview pasti sopan n humble gitu kan...anggun...
    tapi klo sedang nyanyi.....duh ampe jingkrak2 tu cewek hehehe....tapi itu bru penyanyi...emosi, power n ekpresinya keluar semua...
    gak pernah bosen liat dia...
    baru 3 album udh melejit semua....
    n album yg I Am....Sasha Fierce plg gw suka...materinya unik...kyk ada 2 kepribadian gitu......

lagu2nya...menguasai charts di sluruh dunia...gila bgt....

haha...
    dan doi pas nyanyi if I were a boy bnr2 nangis...
    mpe tyranya kagum...
    ck ck ck
    segitu mendalami song yg lg dy nyanyiin...
    kerenn...

tuh di inagurasi obama dy jg semped mau nangis...
    cm ms bs ditahan...
    salud dah buat bee
    8) 8) :shock: :shock:
  • waktu di konser dia yg B-Day dia nyanyi Flaws & All nangis juga hehehe
    kyknya Bee tuh pinter banget mainin emosi lagu n liriknya itu lohhh....
    hampir semuanya bagus.....n dalam bgt hehe
  • waktu di konser dia yg B-Day dia nyanyi Flaws & All nangis juga hehehe

oh iya mas Fhranchiesse...
    ada linknyeh buat DL lagu "at last" gag?
    aye blom ada tu lagu T_T :cry: :cry:
  • edited February 2009
    marshal wrote:
    waktu di konser dia yg B-Day dia nyanyi Flaws & All nangis juga hehehe

yg video live ato mp3? klo yg video live ada di hal 1...
    klo yg Mp3 nih

http://sharebee.com/81a879bb

Kalo mau yg vide Live coba di sini
    http://thebeyoncenetwork.com
    disitu lumayan byk... :D
    enjoy....!!!!
  • marshal wrote:

klo yg Mp3 nih

enjoy....!!!!

teng kyu so much...
    wkwkwkwkwkw
  • marshal wrote:
    marshal wrote:

klo yg Mp3 nih

enjoy....!!!!

teng kyu so much...
    wkwkwkwkwkw

Sami-Sami...
    :D