BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

MARIAH CAREY FORUM

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Sebelumnya minta maaf(?) karena telah menghidupkan kembali trit yang mati hahaha. Daripada saya bikin baru menuh-menuhin server, yes? :p
    Mariah Carey's new music post!
    Judulnya 'Thirsty'. Sila didengar di haus, haus, haus~
    Mariah Carey recently opened up to Billboard about her revised album plans, scrapping The Art Of Letting Go and instead resorting to a somewhat condensed marketing strategy which would involve the announcement of the album’s title, tracklist and artwork all at once. Well, the big day is upon us. Last night (April 30), Mariah announced Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse, which is out May 27. That is the actual title of her new album, and it is completely insane.

Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse tracklist:
    1. Cry.
    2. Faded
    3. Dedicated [feat. Nas]
    4. #Beautiful
    5. Thirsty
    6. Make It Look Good
    7. You’re Mine (Eternal)
    8. You Don’t Know What to Do [feat. Wale]
    9. Supernatural [With Special Guest Stars “Dembabies” a.k.a. Ms. Monroe & Mr. Moroccan Scott Cannon a.k.a. Roc 'N Roe]
    10. Meteorite
    11. Camouflage
    12. Money ($ * / …) [feat. Fabolous]
    13. One More Try
    14. Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can’t Give Up Now)
    Deluxe edition:
    15. It’s a Wrap [feat. Mary J. Blige]
    16. Betcha Gon Know [feat. R. Kelly]
    17. The Art of Letting Go
    18. Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse

front cover:
    me-i-am-mariah-cover-400x400.jpg

back cover:
    me-i-am-mariah-drawing.jpg
  • @puchive oke thx nanti didengrin mas hoho

terakhir single mariah kurang sukses yaw yg the art of letting go~
  • Masih berharap nemu partner cover lagu whenever you call, gue bisa diatur lah jadi mc nya :D
  • aq suka teknik legato n melisma nya, ..fvoritqu pas bagian head voice over whstle rgister
  • I will breathe for u each day, comfort u through all the pain, gently kiss ur fears away~
  • She past her prime vocally, her voice start to declining, BUT I adore her 90s performances :)
  • Mariah Carey Will Open The World Music Awards In Monaco, Honored With Icon Award
    Mariah Carey will opening the World Music Awards in Monte Carlo, Monaco on May 27. The glamorous diva will also be honored with the Icon Award for all her stunning achievements in the music industry. As the event’s website notes: “She has sold over 200 Million albums and is the [solo] recording artist with the most number one singles in America.”

It’s always nice to see Mimi being honored for racking up all those receipts and she is something of WMA regular, which isn’t easy because the ceremony is held so irregularly. (It was last staged in 2010). Mariah won their prestigious Diamond Award in 2003 for selling over 100 million albums. Only five other artists have won that award — Michael Jackson, Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, The Beatles and Bon Jovi.
    masih Thirsty?
    sp82gx.jpg
    BFers penggemar Mimi. Lagu apa yang sekiranya BFers ingin dengar di acaranya nanti?
  • hero, suka sama lagu ini, liriknya bagus
  • Satu hal yang paling menyamankan kalo liat forum2 Mariah Carey itu adalah ga ada fans diva lain yang ngerecokin atau mulai diva war. Tapi kalo liat forum2 diva lain kayak WH lah contohnya, mesti ada aja fan Mariah yang masuk dan nyalain kompor.. *Mostly
  • Lagu trough the rain inspirasi bnget, bnyk lg yg sangat inspiratif
  • pengen liat MC ngemedley all of her #1 songs tanpa dibatasi durasi, setengah jam - setengah jam deh gapapa
  • udah liat live nya di AMA 2003 blum bang? ada choir nya jd tambah kece.. @pokemon

• YASSS!!! Mimi, slays a bit! Saking tingginya itu note, mortals pada gak ngedenger whistle-nya di menit 2.38~
  • The high notes are the highlight. I know.. But sometimes singing isn't always about high notes. You are a tough lady, Mariah..
  • gw suka mariah carey, tapi denger2 lifestyle nya dia itu gk patut jadi panutan ditambah dengan banyak cincong.. btw gw sbgai penikmat musik gk mentingin lifestyle si artist kok wkwkkk
    cuman sangat disayangkan aja, tubuh makin seksi tapi suaranya makin timpang .. I missed 80-90's carey .. xD