BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Rahasia ..... psst jgn bilang2

Comments

• nanti gw ceritain om.. ni mau ke kampus dulu..
    taurus_bi wrote:
    oh ya? ada apa?
  • Kelam hitam mata, debar bimbang hati

Coba tutup mata dari yang menggoda hati

Berkeruh di jiwa, berakhir di mimpi

Tak akan aku dusta ada yang menggoda hati

Jangan kau biarkan diriku

Jangan kau lepaskan tanganku

Dalam mantramu akan terhenti dosa

Dalam mantramu dalam mantramu

Jangan kau biarkan hatiku

Jangan kau tinggalkan langkahku

Dalam mantramu kuhilangkan dosa

Dalam mantramu dalam mantramu

Detakkan di dada, bergetar di bibir

Ku tak bisa lupa yang telah menggoda hati

Ku tak ingin kecewa, tak ingin kualami

Ku tak mau terlena dan tak ingin berdosa
  • taurus_bi wrote:
    mslbm wrote:
    taurus_bi wrote:
    mslbm wrote:
    is your dinner open for everyone?

oh iya kemaren tuh ngajak tetangga aja

kapan kalo ke bandung bilang2 yah biar bisa ketemu dan ngobrol

domisili tabi di bandung kok

lho baru tahu kirain di jakarta
    jadi waktu itu cari kost jadi tah?
  • bi, how's life? getting better?
  • Nyang punya blog mana yak?
  • mslbm wrote:
    taurus_bi wrote:
    mslbm wrote:
    taurus_bi wrote:
    mslbm wrote:
    is your dinner open for everyone?

oh iya kemaren tuh ngajak tetangga aja

kapan kalo ke bandung bilang2 yah biar bisa ketemu dan ngobrol

domisili tabi di bandung kok

lho baru tahu kirain di jakarta
    jadi waktu itu cari kost jadi tah?

jadi lah hehehehehe
  • Lord Pimpy wrote:
    bi, how's life? getting better?

aye captain, life is always great in tabi land hehehehehe. How's yours?

and where is the true story?
  • Nyang punya blog mana yak?

hadir!!!
  • hohoho.. captain tabi, my life is also great here.. my life is full of prosperous treasure.. hmm story about what? my boy? he is always be a good boy.. i lav him so much, tab! don't wanna break up wif him!
    taurus_bi wrote:

• Lord Pimpy wrote:
    hohoho.. captain tabi, my life is also great here.. my life is full of prosperous treasure.. hmm story about what? my boy? he is always be a good boy.. i lav him so much, tab! don't wanna break up wif him!
    taurus_bi wrote:

hehehehehe well you better don't break up with him... although that is breaking my heart hahahahaha
  • don't give up!

never, never, never give up!

You will find difficulties, you will be cheated,

you will be lied to, you will get all the bad stuffs thrown at you.

Just don't give up!!!

You will be disappointed,

Life might turn out differently from what you expected.

From time to time you might not get what you wanted

or worse what you deserved.

Just don't give up!!

All the disappointments and difficulties

They are what might give you your strengths.

Trust no one but your kindness.

Being hurt and all that

It doesn't mean you have to be a bad person.

Trust in kindness, in all kind of love

Trust in your God.

Because no matter what,

No matter how bad your cards dealt by life

No matter how messed up you are

To me,

you are kind hearted

you are soft

you are strong

you are you

and for what it worths

I like the way you are :-)

========================================

it's a slim chance you will read this, but I want to shout it out loud. Thanks for making an appearance and the date :-)

tabi bdg/15/11/08
  • Di sini dibatu ini

akan kutuliskan lagi

namaku dan namamu

Maafkan bila waktu itu

dengan tuliskan nama kita

kuanggap engkau berlebihan

Sekarang setelah kau pergi

Kurasakan makna tulisanmu

Meski samar tapi jelas tegas

Engkau hendak tinggalkan kenangan

dan kenangan

Disini kau petikkan kembang

Kemudian engkau selitkan

pada tali gitarku

Maafkan bila waktu itu

kucabut dan kubuang

Kau pungut lagi dan kau bersihkan

Engkau berlari sambil menangis

Kau dakap erat kembang itu

Sekarang baru aku mengerti

Ternyata kembangmu kembang terakhir

yang terakhir

Oh Camelia, katakanlah ini satu mimpiku

Oh oh oh oh oh

Camelia, maafkanlah segala silap dan salahku

Disini dikamar ini

yang ada hanya gambarmu

Kusimpan dekat dengan tidurku

dan mimpiku

=========================================

Lagu lamanya bang Ebiet, denger lagi pagi ini .... brings back memories :-)
  • If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this advice now...

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; Oh never mind, you will never understand the power and the beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in twenty years, you will look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now, how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.

You are not as fat as you imagine.

Don't worry about the future or worry that know that worrying is as affective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.

The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind. The kind that blindsides you at 4 PM on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing every day that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other peoples' hearts; don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealousy, sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters; Throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to knees, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't.

Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't.

Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the "Funky Chicken" on your 75th wedding anniversary.

Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either.

Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's.

Enjoy your body. Use it every way you can, don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Dance. Even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.

Read the directions even if you don't follow them.

Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.

Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good.

Be nice to your siblings. They are your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go. But a precious few, who should hold on.

Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, for as the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard.

Live in northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.

Accept certain alible truths: prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old and when you do, you'll fanaticise that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don't expect anyone else to support you.

Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse but you'll never know when either one will run out.

Don't mess too much with your hair or by the time you're forty, it will look eighty-five.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.

Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of wishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling for more than it's worth. But trust me on the sunscreen.

==============================

something I remembered from my graduation theme song :-) sounds tricky but I found many truth in it.
  • huehuehuehuehee hari senen lagi :-D

kemaren pas minggu gue digoda untuk minum2 vodka siang2 di kamar gue sambil makan kacang n ngabisin rokok.... bener2 pelepasan hahahahahaha, trus akhirnya karena rada2 tipsy, meluncurlah bbrp sms yang rada2 aneh heuhueheuheuheuhee maap yah buat yang kebagian sms aneh dari tabi heuheuheuhe. Trus rada sorenya kita pada makan ke warung pasta dengan muka gue yang masih rada2 merah seperti kepiting rebus, ngobrol2 ampe jem 6 lewat, trus pas gue bayar ke kasir, malah diajak ama waiternya kenalan gitu mo minta no hp, trus gue bilang hp ada di meja dan gue gak hafal..... huhuhuhu serem banget sih pelayan di warung pasta? Mana dia nyinggung2 tentang hang out sampe tutup yg pernah kita lakuin bbrp minggu yg lalu.....

phew ada rapat bentar lagi .... abis itu I'm free hehehehe asiknya. Udah dulu all

theme song of the day I will survive nya Gloria Gaynor (ps, kemaren mabok juga sambil nyanyi2 lagu ini juga hueheuheuheuhe)
  • taurus_bi wrote:
    huehuehuehuehee hari senen lagi :-D

kemaren pas minggu gue digoda untuk minum2 vodka siang2 di kamar gue sambil makan kacang n ngabisin rokok.... bener2 pelepasan hahahahahaha, trus akhirnya karena rada2 tipsy, meluncurlah bbrp sms yang rada2 aneh heuhueheuheuheuhee maap yah buat yang kebagian sms aneh dari tabi heuheuheuhe. Trus rada sorenya kita pada makan ke warung pasta dengan muka gue yang masih rada2 merah seperti kepiting rebus, ngobrol2 ampe jem 6 lewat, trus pas gue bayar ke kasir, malah diajak ama waiternya kenalan gitu mo minta no hp, trus gue bilang hp ada di meja dan gue gak hafal..... huhuhuhu serem banget sih pelayan di warung pasta? Mana dia nyinggung2 tentang hang out sampe tutup yg pernah kita lakuin bbrp minggu yg lalu.....

phew ada rapat bentar lagi .... abis itu I'm free hehehehe asiknya. Udah dulu all

theme song of the day I will survive nya Gloria Gaynor (ps, kemaren mabok juga sambil nyanyi2 lagu ini juga hueheuheuheuhe)

waiternya ganteng gak tabi, mau donk :P ya udah gua juga ke kampus dulu.

eh tabi jadi pindah ke spore ?