BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Me and My "not so" Romantic Ending

2»

Comments

• I've been there too, that's quite hard though but you'll find another chance with another guy, it takes time but you'll be okay eventually.

Any job vacancy anyway?
  • edited July 2018
  • Yeay, nemu yang lagi "agak" brokenheart juga, cuman bedanya gue malah yg mutusin neh gegara setelah berjalan lama ternyata partnernya beyond expectation dan yang bikin lo ga nyaman, perubahan itu pasti ada, tapi bagaimana dengan cara menyikapinya..

Semoga menemukan kebahagiaan lagi ya.. dan yea, everyone deserve to be happy :)
  • edited July 2017
    I'd like to give my comment here.
    IMHO, you shouldn't have demanded more from him.
    He's right when he said, "from all of the boy that i ever meet, i treat you the best. But you expect more..."

I feel sorry for you and him.
    I don't think he's not being serious, but our culture just doesn't allow such a relationship, so he's just doing his best, treat you with the best way he could.

We do not live in America.
  • Kasus yang sama