BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[FILM 2017] WONDER WOMAN | DC Comics Cinematic Universe

Comments

• the newest trailer of batman v superman

• please, be good. *crossing fingers*
  • tiket sudah di tangan kyaaaa
  • now i want a film with more batman and less superman
  • i cant stand superman's helplessness.
  • Pengen nonton ih,

Tapi sama siapa ya?
  • Hah???

Seriusan??

Baguslah~

Batman :3
  • jiddenpark wrote: »
    now i want a film with more batman and less superman
    I think, there needs to be an agreement to leave Batman alone for a good, let say, 20 years. At least until Nolan makes decision leave any Batman films as producer/writer/etc. It's time to step away from the Batman - it's just that I was such a Batman fan when I was a kid that I am drawn to see what people do with it - and I am usually disappointed.

Well, the movie itself was better than I expected. But the first two hours was useless. The movie definitely went on too long. Come on Hollywood, everything doesn't need to be 2 1/2 hours long. Really.

And I understand that's been a common complaint about BvS, that the dialogue is unintelligible too much of the time, drowned out by loud music and sound effects. It seems that many theaters even posted notices about it, that there was nothing wrong with their sound systems -- the sound was exactly as Christopher Nolan intended it.

Ah, Snyder. Dammit. I told myself I was never going to see another Zack Snyder movie after the Suckerpunch fiasco. But alas, I could not resist. Snyder is a director who revels in violence for violence's horrible sake, he delights in bloodshed brutality and bone-crunching. His repulsive films unspeakable 300 and Watchmen set bold lows for that kind of thing. And now, he did it to my Batman. Dammit.
  • O ya, buat yang baca komik The Dark Knight Returns dan Doomsday, bakal merasa bosen dg filmnya karena ngambil frame by frame dr kedua komik tsb.
  • Menikmati sekali nntn film superman vs batman, ga pnya ekspektasi tinggi sih, yang pntg karya filmya menghibur :3
  • yg jd pertanyaan,kan superman mati trs justice league gmn ?
  • yg jd pertanyaan,kan superman mati trs justice league gmn ?
  • Masih hidup keleus