BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[DO NOT READ, REALLY DON'T] Just Dumb's Khafi

Comments

• Ridiculous Thoughts
  • You've said to me clearly, that you're different than me. I know that, and I won't ask about that, but why you just leave me and forgot me?
  • And why you only come to me when you're need something? And then gone again after your need is fulfilled?
  • Is this really happen? Should I start all over again?
  • dramaaaaaaaa
  • i just read the front page, #means you are not ready, you need a shoulder to cry on
  • omin wrote: »
    I've listening to many people, they told me something. Until now, I've keep some secrets of them, and also their vulnerable. Their stories, their past, their behavior.

I've kept.
    vulnerability(ies)
    behaviour.

maaffff :(

oomin sayang, dikau lulusan apa say… muach… love you…
  • Sometime people tell their story to me, tell their problems to me, tell their secrets to me. I could keep it, I could tell them the solutions, but why I couldn't find my own solution for myself? Am I wrong? Or am I too dumb?
  • I will see you again, although i know you'll never see me like the way i see you. I hope it'll be like this, forever. I don't mind, really don't.
  • I will see you again, although i know you'll never see me like the way i see you. I hope it'll be like this, forever. I don't mind, really don't.

:')

:')
  • Sometimes we need to learn to hurt, let them go, let everything come and gone, just let it flow, and keep our life moving forward, not stuck and trapped on the past.
  • I remember some memories, i remember when i with him, every minutes of it. but, I've realized that memories is just for me, not for him.
  • When i saw you, it was hurt. No matter whatever i did, it always mean nothing for you.
  • I remember when we talked all night just two of us. But everything have been just memories for me.