BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[DO NOT READ, REALLY DON'T] Just Dumb's Khafi

Comments

• Hmm read some your story, I just hope u will be better man in future day.
  • nex wik
  • I've observed some people, I met them, or just watched them. I've seen them. I know, they are people like THIS. People who different, if you know what I mean.
  • They are look the same like a straight people. They could smile, laugh, sad, cry e.t.c. But the only different is their sex orientation. You know, some people show their identity, their act not normally accepted in our tradition.
  • edited August 2015
    Reserved
  • edited April 2015
    I've observed them, from their act, their way of thinking, their react when i asked them, from their story, from their past, from their everything i could see and feel.
  • I know, I've understand about my THIS situation since i was just a little kid. I've felt my differences from others people. I know, I've fallen in love with someone, who never could be together forever.
  • I know, some people feel depressed. Unacceptable love, different sex orientation. Who could be blamed? Parent? or God? I don't think so.
  • I believe, THIS is not our fate, not our destiny. Nobody want THIS.
  • Keep Speaking up to
    Alleviate your worries.
  • yes. no. yess.
  • no smoking, welcome good mornign.
  • Some of THIS people use their "desire" at the name of LOVE. And i thought that they are really bad people.
  • They said, "If you love me, you must have s*x with me" or something like that.
  • I know, my English is not too well. But, i believe someday I'll be better. And thank you for some people who care about me, someone who tell me what's my mistakes. Tell to me, not just judge and talk about me behind. My special thank you for @omin . :)
    Actually yoi have a good English instead, but, you got some misleads about tenses. not really much for exactly. so far this way, it is enaugh cause you are still in learning process. Actually, I just wonder what did u mean with this thread? About what do u wanna get and ask 4 exactly? Just to the point! Cause I dont get what you mean, dude.