BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[DO NOT READ, REALLY DON'T] Just Dumb's Khafi

Comments

• They said, "If you love me, you must have s*x with me" or something like that.

Definetly the same condition like me dude. I am searching for the real love in gay relationship, but, does it exist?
  • I haven't anything to ask or get. I just wanna nothing.. hmm.. I'm not sure, honestly.
  • I don't know why, but sometime i really want to be hugged, is that okay for me? or something wrong with me?
  • I just hope there's someone who I could trust in this world. Just one, please.
  • Someone told me, we couldn't fully trusted people, cuz when we fully trust them, they could fully hurt us someday. No matter who they are, except 'God', who always listen and see us.
  • Kakak kebanyakan teori kali
  • edited August 2015
    Reserved
  • I wish i can do something like that, something that people normally can do.
  • edited August 2015
    Reserved
  • I wish i can do something like that, something that people normally can do.

mulai dengan menganggap diri kamu sendiri normal :)
  • Coba keliling forum ini, baca baca trit, cari trit yang wise, N penuh dengan pengalaman. Km tidak hidup di dunia hitam putih,
  • Adek kayaknya masih belum menerima diri adek sendiri deh. Saran dari kakakmu yang sudah tua ini: Accept yourself. You are normal, you are good. So, be normal, be good.
  • Just wanna say, "I can't be with you".
  • Just wanna say, "I can't be with you".
  • Sometime i can see that you're trying to make some distance between you and me. And i know what your reason is, perhaps.