BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Game of Thrones?

13»

Comments

• Season 5 starting next month!!!11!!!1! omg cant wait!
    ok coolness
  • Nunggu komplit baru marathon.
  • nunggu komplit bukunya aja belum komplit.
    katanya HBO bakal lanjutin sendiri ceritanya karna bukunya ga lanjut2 yaw. ok nice
  • Sukak jon snow
  • So Jon Snow mother is Lyanna Stark. So, fans theory about Jon Snow father is Rhaegar Targaryen.. so Jon Snow is Targaryen-Stark. His is song of ice and fire. Prince who was promised
  • I wish when danny comes to kings landing, her dragons scared of cersei and they end up serve cersei and eat their mother.
    Also i hope the night king with white walkers army defeat jon snows squad and take the north.
    The night king and cersei married and join their forces to rule the world, they live happily ever after.
    Amen.
  • "shame! shame! shame!“
  • A man can't wait the next season to come.
    A man obsessed with GoT.
    Valar Morghulis.
  • YourSenpai wrote: »
    I wish when danny comes to kings landing, her dragons scared of cersei and they end up serve cersei and eat their mother.
    Also i hope the night king with white walkers army defeat jon snows squad and take the north.
    The night king and cersei married and join their forces to rule the world, they live happily ever after.
    Amen.

Then you should read the prophecy by Maggy the frog for Cersei
  • Yeah yeah the valonqar and shits.

Still i want to see cersei and night king rule the world lol