BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Thailand

Comments

• hahaha. that's right... u often make love???? oh no :'( i can't imagine... :D @hekian :D :/ :o
  • @hekian hmmm talk about thailand, i think, u can "do" it there... many people say that making love there is cheap. woow.. :D hahahaa.... u can get anything u want.. actually i'm interested in gay bear in thailand :'( huh... really wanna sleep with them. wkwkwkwkwk :D
  • @daviez_alfarizy: oh my, don't you ever think thak I set my price too low??? hahaha. I can even make a crazy eyes there. I already told you that I will be hang out with my straight friends, so I don't have any chance to make a hot shoot there kwkwkw. Yeah, I hope you have a chance to go there and tell me what's going on! I bet you will make so much love wkkwws
  • @daviez_alfarizy: oh my, don't you ever think thak I set my price too low??? hahaha. I can't even make a crazy eyes there. I already told you that I will be hang out with my straight friends, so I don't have any chance to make a hot shoot there kwkwkw. Yeah, I hope you have a chance to go there and tell me what's going on! I bet you will make so much love wkkwws
  • @hekian hahahahaha.... it's easy for me bcause yaaa, alhamdulillah i'm attractive. so, it simplifies me to attract people there. hahaha.. in jakarta many "people" like me. but, hmmm i'm choosy. hehehe...
    @gaybear , i really wanna sleep on ur ass. wkwkwkwkwkwkwk...
  • @daviez_alfarizy: Haha, me too. I'm selective too wkwk. If you feel you're so attractive, I bet you can catch a big fish in a big ocean there. I hope you can find gaybear that you've dreamed ahahaha
  • edited May 2012
    hahahaha, actually it's not my primary dream :D i'm just interested in them...
    i have boyfriend actually :) and, he's medium bear :D wkwkwk.. and i love him awfully... manly but bot... and, occasionally i see many pics of thailand gaybear on internet. n woow.. they boggle me. haha. they're attractive
  • @daviez_alfarizy: good for you, it's normal to have a crazy eyes toward other man. hahaaha. But, don't play too deep, you will get sink wkwkwk. Last but not least, I hope two of you will be happily ever after hahaaha
  • @hekian hehehe. ya amin... hmmm. actually, i'd like to see ur real pic :'( wkwkwkwkwk
  • edited May 2012
    @daviez_alfarizy: why? Your curiousity has reached a high level? hahahaa. Nope, I'm too afraid hhaaha. just remember, I only exist in this world with the hekian name wkwk. So, I dont know maybe later, I will reveal my real picture and name, but not in the next few years :p. Just put in your mind that I'm a little hick with a black skin kwkw.
  • @hekian hahahaha... it doesn't matter bro... but if u can't.. hmmm no probs :D im just a bit curious. hmmm. actually, why do u choose thailand?
  • edited May 2012
    @daviez_alfarizy: actually, my friend asks me to go there. So, yeah I say 'yes'. Actually, I prefer to go vietnam or cambodia instead of thai, but i'm the only one who choose it, so we decided to go there in this year trip. I hope next year, I will have a great vacation in other country ahhaha. how abt you? do you plan to go somewhere else?
  • @hekian :'( huuuhh do not know.. i have to continue my study n work. i can't forsake them... how lucky u'r.. anyway,,, how old are u???
  • @daviez_alfarizy: nope, I never feel so lucky. I don't feel lucky as you see haaha. I'm just in middle of finding my life. I try to make my days more useful day by day. So, in my last semester, I wanna spend my time with my friends. I'm 22 yo, the student-who-finally-can-graduate haha. And how abt you?
  • im younger than u i suppose :D @hekian