BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Hot Guys in Game

edited December 2009 in BoyzStyle
StupidWiz wrote:
Gayyaoi wrote:
Roy namanya...
hohohoho...
iya dy juga tu...
Albert Wesker from RE series
Solid Snake from MGS series
K' from KOF
OH IYA Roy!!

gw suka pasangin dya dgn his girlfriend (sapa lg namanya itu? :? ) and dgn sengaja buat dya yg kalah on the last round :twisted:

He's just so cute being unconscious :oops:

Albert Wesker is fine, love him doing Chris death scenes haha :lol:
Solid Snake is kinda hot too, but I'm not attracted to him, dunno why :roll:
K'!! Si item manis dgn gayanya yg cool, love him ^^

pacarnya c Roy namanya Tiffany...
gila,,apal aje ya...
hahahaha...
hmm,,game kyny agak susah y...
klo manga/anime ada bejibun...
Shin from Eyeshield 21...
Ken from Fist of Northstar...
Hibari Kyoya, Sasagawa Ryohei, Yamamoto Takeshi from Reborn!
Ace, Zoro, Enel, Smoker from One Piece...

Comments

• StupidWiz wrote:
    kangataz wrote:
    Xiaoyu...Tekken.. :D

lol nyungsep.....
    I LOL'ed too :lol: :lol:
    lol juga....
  • StupidWiz wrote:
    kangataz wrote:
    Xiaoyu...Tekken.. :D

lol nyungsep.....
    I LOL'ed too :lol: :lol:
    lol juga....

waa...jadi inget temen sekelas dulu yg suka ngikutin gayanya Xiaoyu...
    hahahahaha...
    Lol juga deh... :lol:
  • I said I wouldn't post any pics, but my comp's going to be reformated tomorrow, so might as well post some of my collections before they disappear :(

60949_800.jpg

It is Secret Files : Tunguska, the story's about some girl named Nina Kalenkov who's searching for her missing father, turns out that his father was involved in something complicated, more than she expected it, btw, I'm not posting this to talk bout her, just look at her "sidekick", his name is Max Gruber, handsome and enigmatic, colleague of Nina's father, he insisted to help Nina in her search, obviously he's very attracted to her :wink:

Anyway, it's said that in the end, Max and Nina were having relationship, sadly they broke up right before the sequel began..

c_screenshot_2008-10-09_14-44-24.jpg

Just compare him in first story and in second, doesn't he look more handsome? :oops:

geheimakte2_screenshot3.jpg

While Nina took some time off boarding a cruise ship, Max got a job as photographer in Indonesia, I wonder where exactly in Indonesia, but I have a guess that it's in Sumatra, anybody knows why I guessed Sumatra?

:wink:
  • shenmue_b2_screen015.jpg

gue suka banget ama dia, yang di Shenmue :lol: :lol:
  • ah sial!! gw baru aja mo upload si Ryo Hazuki, dah keduluan ma mas, thx yah mas :D

shenmue.jpg

His name is Ryo Hazuki, He searches for the man who killed his father and attempts to have a sweet revenge :twisted:

Shenmue-II-1.jpg

Mukanya yg nyolot, beautiful eyebrows, cool haircut, he's so charming~! :oops:
  • StupidWiz wrote:
    ah sial!! gw baru aja mo upload si Ryo Hazuki, dah keduluan ma mas, thx yah mas :D

shenmue.jpg

His name is Ryo Hazuki, He searches for the man who killed his father and attempts to have a sweet revenge :twisted:

Shenmue-II-1.jpg

Mukanya yg nyolot, beautiful eyebrows, cool haircut, he's so charming~! :oops:

iya tuh gue juga suka ama dia, denger2 shenmue 3 di xbox360 apa ps3 ya?

sama yooo hehe
  • It's already 11:58 PM, mata dah kedap kedip, thought another pics won't hurt

900610-rush_small_large.jpg

I've played him, his name's Rush Sykes, the cute hero in The Last Remnant, her sister got kidnapped by a guy who used flying remnant, thus making him determined to find her and rescue her

2188216728_d0cba78dcc.jpg

Ade gw bilang kalo dya tuh banyak gaya, but in my opinion, it made him looks very awesome and cute :oops:
  • mas njeek wrote:
    iya tuh gue juga suka ama dia, denger2 shenmue 3 di xbox360 apa ps3 ya?

sama yooo hehe
    Kalo keluar di PC, Hmphhh, segera~ :P

But I can only hope :roll:
  • You who ever played 2D fighting games may like him

x-captain-america-cc1-317x500.jpg

I know, he originally comes from comics, but he also can be played in games called Marvel Super Heroes (I guess :? )

captain-america-wallpaper.jpg

The reason why I lke fighting games is I get to see hottie like him beaten up and unconscious, that always turns me on :D

captain-america-delotto_1024.jpg

With tight outfit, well built body, cool styles, handsome face, and I heard he's blonde haired too, the conclusion is that this guy is totally fascinating :twisted:
  • StupidWiz wrote:
    Guys, still remember them..? :wink:

1033648991_cturesDart.jpg

He is Dart, the main character in Legend of Dragoon, he's handsome and sexy and brave and any other traits that a true hero ideally has
    With that armor, I think he's super sexy :D

albert3.jpg

Prince Charming!! Albert is a prince that decided to follow Dart on his quest to search the "Black Monster", he's described to be the "Brain" of the group

1033649064_uresLavitz.jpg

Lavitz, a Knight/BodyGuard/Guardian of Albert, He was very loyal to him, and willing to give his life to his Prince, Unfortunately, he died while trying to rescue Albert CMIIW :(

Masi inget gw! Gila gw mainin game ini sampe 3 ato 4 kali gt. Super seru deh! Sayang ngga ada lanjutan dari Franchise ini. Tp dulu waktu gw minin ini karakter favorit gw Rose, bukan mereka. Sayang skali...
  • Well, everyone has their own personal taste, so it's okay for you not to admire them like i did =)

Legend of Dragoon is one of my favourite RPGs, it has deep storyline and sometimes is very funny, I always hope there's a sequel or continuity of this game in more sophisticated graphics, like in PC or XBOX 360 perhaps..? :wink:
  • This is a new game, I just bought it because I like the main character XD

824169-dark_sector_cover_large.jpg

His name is Hayden Tenno, he's sent by US government to find out about research of bionic weapons in one of Soviet's fictional nation, CMIIW

dark_sector_art_04.jpg

Turns out that the bionic weapon fused with his right arm due to some incident, so now he gets to generate a liquid metal glaive that he can throw it to eliminate his foes, what makes it cool is the glaive actually came back to him everytime he throws it, whether it's bumping around everywhere, it'll eventually get back to Hayden's hand!! How COOL is that!! :lol:
  • Kalo yg di Onimusha yg sibuat dari mukanya Takeshi Kaneshiro?
  • yeah he's quiet handsome too, Thx for sharing :wink:

onimusha310lb.jpg
  • hehee
    meskipun tertarik ama takeshinya aja sih drpd dia jadi Onimusha :p