BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Hot Guys in Game

13»

Comments

• StupidWiz wrote:
    well hello there mr writer.. didn't know you're into games too :oops:

Luc...? the wind master? yeah he's kinda cute too.. care to upload his hot pics here..? :wink:

how bout this one...?

Lots of controversy regarding why the casts have to be mainly western ppl (originally, in its prequel, these series has Japanese ppl as the heroes in its story) which ruined the originality of Siren Blood Curse series, but I think western cast is totally cool, especially with him as the main protagonist XD~
    luc.jpg
    Suiko_III_Luc_800.jpg
  • very cool that Luc is, thanks a lot ramirez :D

maybe because I don't play suikoden 3 yet, in 1 and 2, he didn't look that cool.. I prefer Flik and Hix, and Camus than him in suikoden 2, when do I get to play suikoden 3..? maybe never :(

don't mind me, just mumbling to myself :lol: :lol:
  • StupidWiz wrote:
    very cool that Luc is, thanks a lot ramirez :D

maybe because I don't play suikoden 3 yet, in 1 and 2, he didn't look that cool.. I prefer Flik and Hix, and Camus than him in suikoden 2, when do I get to play suikoden 3..? maybe never :(

don't mind me, just mumbling to myself :lol: :lol:
    ah siapa bisa menolak flik hix dan camus ;)
    392444-hix02_large.gif
    camus.gif
    200px-Flik_SII.gif
  • ah selera kita sama ya ramirez... nice to know u :D