BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[Tanya] Cuplikan Dialog dari Film yg Paling Kalian Inget ???

Comments

• ................................... dari film The Artist
  • "Impossible, we do! Miracle, we try! tempe bener sih"
    My Stupid Boss (2016)
  • "Neng, ikut abang dangdutan yuk~"

"Najis lo!!!"
  • "I believe gay or straight, we're all equal" - Nat (GayOK BangkOK)
  • Ngedoain elu? Ngedoain diri sendiri aja gw sering males
  • [Mary reads to Dr. Mierzwiak out of "Bartlett's Familiar Quotations"; the lines are from Alexander Pope's poem "Eloisa to Abelard"]
    Mary: How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
    - Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind -
  • Nick Dunne: Fuck. You're delusional. I mean, you're insane, why would you even want this? Yes, I loved you and then all we did was resent each other, try to control each other. We caused each other pain.
    Amy Dunne: That's marriage.
    - Gone Girl -
  • "If anyone finds this, it means my plan didn't work and I'm already dead. But if I can somehow go back to the beginning of all of this, I might be able to save her."

The butterfly effect
  • My name is khan.... -Star trek into darkness, :smiley:
  • jeje00 wrote: »
    2415_TP2F_00169R.jpg

Bottom !

Hahaha
  • “Some of you may think that the Fire Nation has made you powerless. Yes, they have taken away your ability to bend, but they can’t take away your courage and it is your courage they should truly fear! Because it runs deeper than any mine you’ve been forced to dig, any ocean that keeps you far from home. It is the strength of your hearts that make you who you are, hearts that will remain unbroken when all rock and stone has eroded away.”
    — Katara, Avatar the Last Airbender
  • "Jika semua keinginan manusia dapat terwujud, maka mereka akan mencoba menguasai dunia."
  • "Sekali saja, aku ingin hidup seperti film di tahun 80an. Terutama sekali dengan musik - musik yang keren kemudian menari tanpa alasan yang jelas. Tapi tidak, John Hughes tidak menyutradari kehidupanku. " -The Wild A-