BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[Tanya] Cuplikan Dialog dari Film yg Paling Kalian Inget ???

Comments

• You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself

Film apa ya? Kyk pernah tau kata2 ini
  • You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself

Film apa ya? Kyk pernah tau kata2 ini
  • Breakfast at tiffany's :)
  • edited August 2016
    your mom is so poor, she cant even pay attention
  • it's because you rack disciprine
  • " it's not a toy, buffy !! "

Now You See Me 2
  • "Who's ready for the first HOH competition for the summmeeerrrr???? Get suited up and meet me at the backyard!"

Big Brother
  • edited September 2016
    WHY? BECAUSE IM BLACK?well let me tell you somethin lester, you are tryin to bring a strong , powerful black sister down. but i ain't havin it. this case is out of orda and you out of orda

tumblr_m7p7juyyLc1rb3gxdo1_250.giftumblr_m7p7juyyLc1rb3gxdo1_250.gif

Bunifa Latifa Halifa Sharifa Jackson
  • How did you get there?
    I... I was talking to you there!
    And now you're there!

Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban
  • Soten ni saze! Hyourinmaru!!!

Bleach
  • Bang, satenya bang 100 tusuk bang ihihihihihi

-suzanna-
  • i am big, it's the picture that got small

Sunset Boulevard