BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

[Tanya] Cuplikan Dialog dari Film yg Paling Kalian Inget ???

Comments

• "You have a metal arm?? That is awesome!!"

Spiderman
    Captain America: Civil war
  • "I really do hope that you are happy" - Ton

500 days of summer
  • "we're bad guys, it's what we do"

Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad
  • maybe it's right,maybe it's wrong but it is what it is.

Mildred Pierce
  • "I can't be with you as your boyfriend, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you."

- Tong, The Love of Siam
  • "We need more,, more teeth.."

-Jurassic World

• "...Kamu kebanyakan minta maaf!"
  • Kataw elu tuh kayak nasi yang didiemin tiga hari, basik!!!
  • "bleh.. bleh bleh"

-Hotel Transylvania 2
  • "hai"
    "Ya?"
    "Kamu kalok gak salah dari kampus sebelah ya"
    "Iya, kok tau"
    "Dalem hati,*soalnya kamu selalu aku stalk*"
  • "Frank the tank stanky snake!!! You tried so hard to get me out of the house but you failed."

Mama D from BB18
  • Borokokok sia..
  • bungapasir wrote: »
    Borokokok sia..

Hancut berem
  • Filmnya suzanna d malam satu suro :
    Suzanna : mau nonton shownya om bokir di rawa bangke wetan.
    Bokir: oh kebetulan mari ikut saya
    Suzanna : CIHUY ASYIK, HMMMMEHHHM

sebetulnya dialognya biasa aja, tapi cara ngomong suzanna pas bilang 'cihuy asyik ' sangat memorable....
  • You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself