BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Britney Spears...Grammy submission @p92

Comments

• The Queen has arrived in U.K...

Wait & see for her performance on X-FACTOR
  • Britney Spears X-Factor Performance

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5yl0u
    77MB

a lot of people said "this is her best performance"

So, whd about you guys?
  • Britney Spears X-Factor Performance

77MB

So, whd about you guys?
    Agree...
    Half lipsynch half live!
    Much better than vma'07
  • nicorobin wrote:
    Britney Spears X-Factor Performance

77MB

So, whd about you guys?
    Agree...
    Half lipsynch half live!
    Much better than vma'07

i dunno
    i think star academy performance better,i like the fire ring,,her hair is sooo mess there..but she's looks more confident,, there's so many progress from bambi till xfactor.but britney dancer outfit look fabulous..
  • 12.8 million of audiences just for WOMANIZER ??

Sh!t, she really did it!

"Another day, Another OH-MY-GOD news..."

;-)
  • 12.8 million of audiences just for WOMANIZER ??

Sh!t, she really did it!

"Another day, Another OH-MY-GOD news..."

;-)
    Oops! She did it again...
    Pertama how i met your mother, trus x-factor.
    Selanjutnya...?
  • Umm... I don't really agree with you guys. Her performance is great?? Raunchy? What the hell? It's her worst performance ever since vma 07. Yes, it was better since vma 07. By it's no match compared to her performance in In The Zone era. This one is great? Have you watch her performing I'm a slave 4 u on vma 2001? Or at least, in Onyx hotel tour?
    There's no energy in her European performance. No dancing. And still... Lipsyncing to the song. Don't believe me? Then why the hell her mic are turned off when she talk after the performance? If she sang live, at least the mic is on right?

I think she's not ready for a comeback yet. She's still unstable, like in the star academy performance where she cried just before the show. She should wait, or her fans are gonna leave her, for good. Seriously, we are tired waiting for her inner comeback queen comes out.

And FYI, I'm not a hater. I'm a really big fans of her. I checked breatheheavy in every 6 hour. But she should get her act all together. Lifes a bitch, get it over with, britney, just like we're all doing here.
  • Umm... I don't really agree with you guys. Her performance is great?? Raunchy? What the hell? It's her worst performance ever since vma 07. Yes, it was better since vma 07. By it's no match compared to her performance in In The Zone era. This one is great? Have you watch her performing I'm a slave 4 u on vma 2001? Or at least, in Onyx hotel tour?
    There's no energy in her European performance. No dancing. And still... Lipsyncing to the song. Don't believe me? Then why the hell her mic are turned off when she talk after the performance? If she sang live, at least the mic is on right?

I think she's not ready for a comeback yet. She's still unstable, like in the star academy performance where she cried just before the show. She should wait, or her fans are gonna leave her, for good. Seriously, we are tired waiting for her inner comeback queen comes out.

And FYI, I'm not a hater. I'm a really big fans of her. I checked breatheheavy in every 6 hour. But she should get her act all together. Lifes a bitch, get it over with, britney, just like we're all doing here.
    Penampilan itu udah cukup hebat buat britney yang baru aja 'sembuh'.
    Gw rasa britney juga nyari aman dalam tampil, koreografinya simple ama half lipsynch, trus first live performance-nya bukan di US, tapi di bambi award(yang orang jarang denger). Jadi kalo penampilannya kacau, ga bakal se heboh vma07.
    Emang ga bisa dibandingin ama performance waktu jaman 'in the zone', tapi gw sebagai loyal fan, cukup lega britney bisa tampil live di stage tanpa bikin berantakan.
    Mungkin dengan seiring waktu kepercayaan diri britney bisa kembali, kita liat aja nanti di circus tour 2008!
  • OMG This is the month..
    December..
    Britney bday and release album circus that we'll waiting hehe..
    Akhir nya datang juga...
  • OMG This is the month..
    December..
    Akhir nya datang juga...
  • edited December 2008
    Brit's Circus Video Teaser#2

really can't waiy 5th dec!!!!!!!
  • nicorobin wrote:
    Umm... I don't really agree with you guys. Her performance is great?? Raunchy? What the hell? It's her worst performance ever since vma 07. Yes, it was better since vma 07. By it's no match compared to her performance in In The Zone era. This one is great? Have you watch her performing I'm a slave 4 u on vma 2001? Or at least, in Onyx hotel tour?

Penampilan itu udah cukup hebat buat britney yang baru aja 'sembuh'.
    Gw rasa britney juga nyari aman dalam tampil, koreografinya simple ama half lipsynch, trus first live performance-nya bukan di US, tapi di bambi award(yang orang jarang denger). Jadi kalo penampilannya kacau, ga bakal se heboh vma07.
    Emang ga bisa dibandingin ama performance waktu jaman 'in the zone', tapi gw sebagai loyal fan, cukup lega britney bisa tampil live di stage tanpa bikin berantakan.
    Mungkin dengan seiring waktu kepercayaan diri britney bisa kembali, kita liat aja nanti di circus tour 2008!

Stuju2.. br brapa bln jg balik kembali namanya.. kan beda wkt zamanny "In The Zone" yg wkt itu dy d knal sbg "Queen Of Pop".. Tp, overall it's "AWESOME".. Bahkan Simon Cowell aj juga muji.. isn't it enough for now?
  • richardo wrote:
    OMG This is the month..
    December..
    Akhir nya datang juga...
    Besok loh...besok!
    (Tapi di indo sih tau kapan?)
    Yang pasti!
    This week!
  • edited December 2008
    Umm... I don't really agree with you guys. Her performance is great?? Raunchy? What the hell? It's her worst performance ever since vma 07. Yes, it was better since vma 07. By it's no match compared to her performance in In The Zone era. This one is great? Have you watch her performing I'm a slave 4 u on vma 2001? Or at least,

I Just...
    Don't get it :-S

Fan or Fan-hater!?

Whateva
    We're not you...
  • Okay, maybe it's just too early too celebrate, but let me say it first... ;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D