BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

MARIAH CAREY FORUM

Comments

• WOW.. Big congrats Mimi :)
  • CONGRATULATIONS

to Mariah and Nick Cannon :)

Wish you all the best....!!!!

5335474bj6.gif
  • Agak worry aja sama berita mendadak ini... :?
    Tapi...ya..ikut bahagia lah...moga2 pilihan Mimi gak salah [lagi]... :wink:
  • Mariah nikah sampe pake tato2 an...
    wah, mudah2 an akan menjadi pasangan hidup mariah yang terbaik dan tetep langgeng selamnaya...
    kalo tidak, kan tar dua2 nya sibuk menghapus tato2nya dong... kulit jadi jelek(ga nyambung yach.....).kkwwkkk

mariah i love u
  • With just a few friends on hand (and four boxes of Maine lobster), surprise couple Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon tie the knot at a sunset ceremony on the beach in the Bahamas

They hadn't even gone public with their relationship--in fact, they had only recently begun seeing each other--when Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon decided to take the plunge. "We got tattoos!" says Carey. "His is on one shoulder to the other and it says 'Mariah.'" And hers? "It's on my lower back and it says 'Mrs. Cannon,'" she says. Only after that did they ink a marriage license--and pull off the surprise wedding of the year. Carey and singer-actor Cannon first met in 2005 at the Teen Choice Awards but only started dating in late March. Just weeks later, to the shock of a lot of their friends and family, they whisked off to Carey's Bahamian estate and wed in a sunset, ocean-side ceremony April 30. While still on their honeymoon, the giddy newlyweds spoke exclusively to People's Liz McNeil about their whirlwind courtship, Cannon's candy-themed proposal and--yep--having kids.

So, how does it feel to be married?

Mariah: [Laughing] Who wants to go first? You go first.
    Nick: It feels amazing. My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. I've been smiling for days.
    Mariah: It's comforting--and something I've never felt before. Which is really being in love and happy with someone who really understands me and isn't trying to do anything but make me happy. It's wonderful.

It happened pretty fast, didn't it?
    Nick: In our minds, it was a love-at-first-sight thing. Since we've been together, we've been inseparable.
    Mariah: I don't think anyone realized what we already know--that we were going to get married.

When did you first know that?
    Nick: I'd always admired Mariah from afar, but once we connected I felt it was destined: This has to be my wife.
    Mariah: I definitely knew. Of course, everyone is running the photo from the 2005 Teen Choice Awards...
    Nick: From then on, I thought, "I have to get closer to her and express my true feelings." I was praying I'd have the chance to share them with her.
    Mariah: People were very skeptical and told him, "You can never get past her people." I only knew that he'd say nice things about me. So I thanked him when [I saw him again].
    Nick: I said, "I meant every single word. Hopefully I can express more to you." She was down-to-earth. From that point, we built a friendship.

In late March, Carey flew to Antigua to shoot a music video for "Bye Bye," from her new album, E=MC². She cast Cannon, 27--star of MTV's Wild'N Out, and an entertainment minimogul with his own record label and clothing line--as the romantic lead.

Mariah: I told people, "I like him and want him to do it." The song was a love story. It was perfect for us.
    Nick: From the first time we sat down to discuss the video at the Beverly Hills Hotel, we connected. We had so much in common spiritually, and we laugh at the same things. I didn't have to put on my Mac Daddy suave mode. I was able to be myself with her. We are both eternally 12 years old.
    Mariah: [Laughing] We were having a such a good time on the shoot.
    Nick: I brought her little pieces of candy. I'd write little third-grade notes instead of being over-the-top.
    Mariah: He wrote the note, "Will you be my girlfriend?" with boxes for yes or no. In the video, we're boyfriend and girlfriend. It seemed very natural.

Were all your friends surprised by your marriage?
    Mariah: Some were, but some weren't. One thing [few people] knew was we got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my [Mrs. Cannon] tattoo wasn't surprised.
    Nick: To me rings are special and exciting, but tattoos mean more than anything. They're forever and ever. They professed our love.
    Mariah: And they hurt!
    Nick: A lot.

Why did you keep your engagement and wedding plans a secret?
    Mariah: We only told people who had to know. [To everyone else] we said we were [going to the Bahamas] for the video. If we brought a million people with us, it would've been obvious we weren't shooting a video.

The week of the wedding, Nick and Mariah traveled to her estate on the Bahamian island of Windermere on a Gulfstream jet. They also flew in boxes of live Maine lobsters, fine china and Dom Perignon champagne. Just a dozen guests attended, including BFFs like rapper Da Brat.

Mariah: Only about four people know we were going down there to get married. Once we were there, they gave me a bachelorette party. Everyone calls me Mary Poppins. No matter how provocatively I might dress, I'm very pruddish. So they did everything they could to shock me. They had a grab bag full of silly things they think a bachelorette wants. They were so happy they got to embarrass me.

Describe your wedding dress.
    Mariah: It was a simple, slim-cut dress [by Nile Cmylo] in an off-white that turns into a very pale pink to match the sand. And [Christian] Louboutins--I can wear high heels with Nick because he's tall. Flats are not in my repertoire. Nick looked beautiful in his tux.
    Nick: I think it was Balenciaga.

How was the ceremony?
    Mariah: We got married at sunset on the beach. We were trying to get the really golden light. It was late--of course I was late, it's just in my DNA. We had a white carpet on the sand that went to the water's edge. My pastor Clarence Keaton flew in from New York. The whole wedding was really beautiful and sweet. Being there with loved ones under the sky... it was a spiritual moment.

What were you thinking then?
    Mariah: When I walked down the aisle, I was thinking, "My veil is blowing all over the place!" It was really windy. I was nervous. We didn't know if they would make us speak.
    Nick: I haven't been shy in years, but I was speechless. I was elated, but I was thinking, "Don't pass out." What the pastor did was really cool. He said, "The eyes are the window to the soul," then gave us an entire minute to stare into each other's eyes. So I was saying, "Don't cry."
    Mariah: With the sun setting on the turquoise water, we kissed.
    Nick: We had our passionate wedding kiss. Then I swooped her off her feet.
    Mariah: He carried me to the water.

And afterward?
    Mariah: The cake came out. Everybody stumbled over their toasts. They didn't know what to say. They thought they were coming to a shoot!

What about a honeymoon?
    Mariah: That was being here [in the Bahamas] after the wedding. Some friends stayed, too, but it was really time for Nick and I to be together.

Have you thought about kids yet?
    Mariah: Yes.
    Nick: Absolutely.

What do you love about each other?
    Nick: She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside. She is such a giving, nurturing spirit. Someone who has spent their entire life making others happy.
    Mariah: We really do feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me. I was always so career-oriented. I would hope and pray for my friends to find love, but I never did that for myself. And then? Everything just fell into place!

The Proposal
    On April 25 Cannon took Carey to the roof of her N.Y.C. apartment to see the Empire State Building, lit pink and lavender to honor her album E=MC². As he often did, he gave her a Ring Pop--candy shaped like a big jewel. But inside the wrapper was a 17-carat pink-diamond ring created by Jacob & Co.'s Jacob Arabo. Her reaction? "He had ribbons around it, so I said, 'I think mine's broken,'" says Carey. When he dropped to one knee, "she ran away and got all shy." he says. Finally, she said yes--twice. Cannon, who filmed it all, proposed again to get a perfect take, this time on a helicopter. "That," says Carey, "was beautiful."

Source: MariahDailyJournal
  • Sebenernya gua agak khawatir dengan pernikahan ini. Gua khawatir ini kejadiannya Britney ama Kevin. Tapi, mudah-mudahan gak lah ...

Gua kasian aja ama pangeran Brunei, dia udah ngasih kado buat Mariah perhiasan seharga USD 5 juta ... eh ... dia malah merit ama orang laen ... :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • hmmm...kalo aku ngerasa gak khawatirr...gw merasakan banget kebahagian mereka berdua, walopun hanya dalam gambar dan kata2...kurasa mereka bener2 menemukan soulmatenya masing2

jarang2 ada yg bisa langsung klop ketika pertama kali betatap muka, nyambung sejak pertama ucapan "Hay" keluar...kecapekan karena terlalu banyak senyum dan tertawa (saking klop nya....) gw percaya mereka bisa langgeng...gak kayak zaman mottola...karena pribadi nick yang gak mengekang kebebasan mimi, tapi mencintainya dgn mentatto punggungnyaaa....

mariah juga terlihat bahagia bangett...gw suka melihat pasangan ini, walopun termasuk cepat dan tiba2, tapi mereka melalukannya dgn serius dan perhitungan yg matang....i`m sure that they really have a happily ever after...

Update wedding pictures:

73647596lq5.jpg

85511679ma7.jpg

52075991cf0.jpg

30787554pj8.jpg

12548859zu5.jpg
  • As long as my mariah happy, I'm happy for her... :)

Look at that couple.... so romantic....! :)
  • oemji mimi kliatan kurus bgt,congrats yha buat nikahnya,heuheuheu btw bye2 itu uda jd single kduanya kan??ud ada video nya blom?
  • oemji mimi kliatan kurus bgt,congrats yha buat nikahnya,heuheuheu btw bye2 itu uda jd single kduanya kan??ud ada video nya blom?

yup...udh ada kok, liat aja di youtube udh bertebaran hehehe...tapi gw kurang suka ama videonya :cry:
  • Mariah at Ellen Taping

ellenxw7.jpg

Mariah arrived at the NBC Studios in Burbank, California at around 4:50pm to tape her appearance for tomorrow's The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Fans reported that they couldn't greet Mariah as the paparazzi swarmed her car as she was entering the gate.

At the show, Mariah talked about how she met Nick Cannon, Ellen's birthday party last Saturday, "Love Story" being the 3rd single, among other topics. Mariah immediately left after the taping at 6:10pm.

Watch a preview of Mariah's appearance on Ellen to your right. Be sure to catch The Ellen DeGeneres Show tomorrow, May 13th. For local airing times, click here.

From the EllenDegeneres.com's real-time web camera, below are screen captures of Mariah and Ellen during the taping.
  • Thanx 4 Nothin Karaoke (minus One) Edit by me :)

t4njj9.jpg

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11938779e9296950/

:D :D ;D :D :D
  • Are Madonna's first-week sales numbers a disappointment? Blame Mariah.

Madonna_hard_candy_paris_30 While Madonna scored yet another No. 1 album, it may not have been the blockbuster opening that some were expecting.

She sold 280,000 copies of "Hard Candy," according to Nielsen SoundScan, in its first week in stores. First things first: With the days of the CD as the music format of choice seemingly numbered, any album that sells in the six-figure range is a bonus for the music biz these days.

And those who rolled their eyes at yet another blog alluding to the death of the CD, ask Madonna herself, who last year signed a $120-million deal with a touring company in Live Nation. And this summer, fans will get to see that deal start paying off. Madonna will be generously coming to a whopping 16 North American markets, according to Billboard.

Great Diva Sales Race of 2008

Yet it's also hard not to note that Madonna's "Hard Candy" sold about 180,000 copies less than Mariah Carey moved two weeks ago. She's still significantly ahead, though, of the 181,000 copies sold by Janet Jackson's "Discipline" when it debuted in March.

But back to Carey. Her "E=MC2" scored the highest debut of the year when it opened at No. 1 after selling 463,000 copies. In just three weeks on the chart, "E=MC2" has sold more than 740,000 copies.

Album sales may be down across the board, but Madonna would certainly be expected to be closer to Mariah than, say, Leona Lewis, on the diva totem pole. Newcomer Lewis entered at No. 1 a few weeks ago, her debut, "Spirit," selling 205,000 copies.

To compare "Hard Candy's" stats to Madonna's last record: in 2005 her Euro-influenced "Confessions on a Dance Floor" opened with 350,000 copies, according to Billboard. It's rare these days for an artist to actually top the first-week sales of a prior album, but if anyone could do it, it would certainly be Madonna. And Mariah just did it.

So it's easy to view Madonna's sales tally as a disappointment, a sign that she's losing her grip on the pop marketplace. But don't.

CD sales just an added bonus

Billboard downplays Madonna's sales dip, noting that "Confessions" opened during the holiday season. The trade also fairly points out that Mariah may have benefited from appearances on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and "American Idol."

On one hand, Madonna is a bigger international brand than Mariah will ever be, and she was just inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

But on the other, the marketing campaign for "Hard Candy" was one based less on promotion than it was partnerships. The album may not have been endorsed by Oprah, but the marketing campaign leading up the release of "Hard Candy" has been far from what anyone would call subtle. There's the Sunsilk commercials, the branding promotions with Verizon, the odd YouTube video and the video gift to gossip blogger Perez Hilton.

Additionally, Madonna's lead single "4 Minutes" has been inescapable. It's still a top-10 hit, and her second single, "Give It 2 Me," has just debuted inside the top-100. But even more important, "4 Minutes" has given Madonna something she didn't have at all with "Confessions on a Dance Floor," and that's a hit on U.S. radio.

But if there's a problem -- if this is a problem -- with "4 Minutes," it's that it is as much a Justin Timberlake or Timbaland single as it is one from Madonna. It's also a song that will spur download sales, but not necessarily album sales.

For instance, as fun and silly as it may be, "4 Minutes" also could have appeared on Timbaland's 2007 album "Shock Value," or Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSoun ds." It's a song fit for an iTunes playlist as much as it is a new Madonna album.

Indeed, by lining up today's top producers and superstars -- Timberlake, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Kanye West, etc. -- Madonna has created an album that may sound swell stacked up with everyone else on the radio, but it also risks the danger of failing to set itself apart.

But "Hard Candy" doesn't really need to stand alone in order to be a success. The end result is an album seemingly built to sell millions of single-track downloads, ring tones, videos and bits of whatever digital accessories exist. And for pop music as business plan, that may prove to be one of Madonna's smartest moves yet, whether intentional or not.
  • guysss coba liat ini dehhh, Group R&B baru AHMIR yang mencoba menyanyikan lagu Bye-Bye dari Mariah dgn versi Unplugged, YA TUHHAANNN.....BAGUSSS BANGET!!! Sekejap membuat aku banjir air mata (Ingat Bunda tercinta yang udh di "Tempat Terindah")...sumpah, membuat hati bergetar....dahsyat banget niihhh lagguuuu.....

Mama I LOve U...Yesterday, Now, n Forever...n ever...n ever.....
    I Miss You MOM, So Muuucchhhhh :cry: :cry:

• Woiii mo bagi2 nih hehehe...
    Mp3 (Full Version) Kontestan American Idol 2008 Top 7
    (Mariah Carey Week)

-David Cook - “Always Be My Baby”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=wuhQx02rwvh7LjsByJOh

-David Archuleta - “When You Believe”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=X7nrHyjGNUumhdxzpSCm

-Syesha Mercado - “Vanishing”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=m7kjnogs5B6gFZtkyRQ5

-Carly Smithson - “Without You”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=m7PlOgoziMphn4dhP9ZQ

-Brook White - “Hero”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=m7ZiOJMwTtM3DjL4Pa8O

-Kristy Lee Cook - “Forever”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=m7m5s3hQVofAhbqe9Ha0

-Jason Castro - “Don’t Want To Cry”
    http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=m7in15R5A5eGQ6ol3NhL

Emang yang paling keren David Cook hehehe...ama Syesha, and Archuleta Mulus banget....(well semuanya bagus2 sihh hehehe)
    Ennjjjooooyyyy.....!!!!!! :D :D :D