BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Breathetakingkly......

1235»

Comments

• B3t3ngboy wrote:
    Dia aseli jatim
    secara...gue tauk banget
    van riza, kok lokasi nya ganti? Takut di sama in ma dia ya?
    Richard, kok jadi perancis???

Lokasi gua emang di Kalimantan kok :)
    Ya maklum ga sebut kota,secara setan itu ngajakin para fanatik agama mampir kemari untuk ngeliat tulisan gua,sukur deh dia udah balik lagi ke Thailand :roll:
  • Selamat Pagi captain....

Just few words (in English, I’m sorry not to have the faculty to write in Indonesian…but soon!) about my comeback to London, it was already last week... I don’t feel anymore like a star! Already in Jakarta as I had to wait at the airport, some people smiled at me but nobody asked me the usual questions! Quite disappointing... In the planes I took for the travel, I noticed that every time less brown people and more white people are present. Until the plane from Doha , the big majority of white people, I heard again the characteristically Europian way of speaking, which I totally forget as in Solo I just spoke English with you and Debo.

As I came in London, I definitively metamorphosed myself from a CARTOON CHARACTER into a GET UP AND GO PERSON (yes, although I had had my dreamland while I was in Solo)... In London, the contrast was really hard with the grey reality of a city when it’s raining (I mean, when it’s thereby cold)... For me the „culture shock“ is worse in that direction, when I came back, than when I arrived in Java!

There are no sepeda motor anymore here, and no children to wake me up on the morning; no warung, no cloves cigarettes, no “hairfruits”, and also, surprise, no DUNIA KARTUUN
    :cry:

But also no mosquitos anymore, wow! It is so good! And no ants to share my bed with... I can eat butter and „real“bread (sorry, but the bread from here you can not find in Solo Grand Mall), enjoy the sun without transpire... Even though it is really cold now, it is also beautiful to feel that the spring start to come (ok, actually it snowed for eastern so, it will maybe still need a little time), flowers are flourishing and the nature wake up slowly…

I thank you all for just being yourself and so give me the occasion to know little more about “being a human” on this earth, the nights I 've spend with you, the music lesson, KRAMA INGGIL lesson, so sorry for inviting you on the middle of the night of March 19th....but it was so cold, I got a homesick, I want you to cheer me up...and I apologize if I did or said something wrong to you on the cell.

I promiss I will try to relax myself here, not to fall again in the crazy western way of being stressed for all things; and as often as possible, just to sit down!

and here is your request, bermenyanyilah aku bisa tahu suaramu

Are you ready, Kids?
    Ay,ay, Captain!

I can hear yoooou!

Ay,ay, Captain!

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Absorbant&Yellow&Porous is he!

[/b]Sponge Bob Square Pants!

If nautical nonsense be something you wish....

Sponge Bob Square Pants!
    Then drop to the deck and flop like a fish!

Sponge Bob Square Pants!
  • Translate please
    aku bingung dgn 'lokasi' nya
  • saya tidak tahu harus bilang apa mas.....malam ini saya sibuk sekali dengan bersih2 di Bikini Bottom, dan mas Han bantu saya, waktu pulang saya tanya kenapa kamu tidak ikut ke Kampungsewu......saya sungguh kecewa pulang tanpa kabari saya dulu mas.....kamu tahu, untuk host ini kami semua anak gank sudah berkorban banyk sekali, minggu ini bukan liburan, dan saya punya banyak latihan untuk resital......tapi kamu pergi...semoga bukan karena kamu tahu kalau saya gay......setelah tahu kamu gay pun, saya juga nggak tahu harus bilang apa, siapa bilang kalau saya member di forum ini?

buku kamu The Little Prince, Into The Wild, dan Steven Pinker masih ada pada saya.

seharusnya hal-hal tentang dunia kartun tidak dibicarakan di sini,
  • B3t3ngboy wrote:
    Translate please

maaf Beteng, nggak sempat terjemahin, isinya tetang Gank Dunia Kartun kami, mas nya ini orang Inggris itu aja
  • ..semoga bukan karena kamu tahu kalau saya gay......setelah tahu kamu gay pun, saya juga nggak tahu harus bilang apa, siapa bilang kalau saya member di forum ini?

pokok-na bukan gua loh ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • B3t3ngboy wrote:
    Translate please

maaf Beteng, nggak sempat terjemahin, isinya tetang Gank Dunia Kartun kami, mas nya ini orang Inggris itu aja
    oooh, kayaknya kamu pernah cerita dikit.
    (katanya kamu gak pengen dia tau kalau kamu g?)
  • B3t3ngboy wrote:
    oooh, kayaknya kamu pernah cerita dikit.
    (katanya kamu gak pengen dia tau kalau kamu g?)

iyaaaaaaaaaa ... malah di beber disini .... :oops: :oops: :oops: