BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Tuangkan Isi Hatimu Saat Ini [NEW]

Comments

• > @CalvintheAlien menulis:
    > Didn't know Maluma was hot. Why has no one told me that he's hot? Ugh papi primero impacto ❤️

Semuak yang Punya jambang tipis pun Kao bilang hot..
  • Anaknya Akon sama orang indo kah ini??
  • > @lightsaber menulis:
    > And in this crazy life. And through this crazy times, it's you. It's you.

ohhh krezi lezi....
  • > @sunentaa menulis:
    > esgreme Walls kok podo gampang meleleh yo? gak koyok Aice -_-

metu kowek iuss... ojo ngrasuki....
  • pikir ulang. apakah kau benar-benar menggilainya atau hanya euforiamu saja yang seperti biasanya?
  • home alone. entah pengin makan ato pengin dimakan.
  • One of the staff approached Remedy to tell him that they could go for one more song. We shouted out songs like Kata, Saija, and Derau to be played for the encore. Remedy chose Saija and asked us to help him at the vocal part because his vocal cords are tired.

And he was right, he couldn't hit that notes so we helped him out and clapped for them. It was so long ago since they came up on stage with the full setlist.
  • Oh. The album Rasuk was so deeply deeply deeply impressive that you'll find it anywhere and anywhen like in every article of them, in an event when an old fan would bring their old merch, interviews, no matter how many years passed. And I am sure even after the new EP come out next year, people would again bring it up still.

Rasuk was so heavenly rare that I can't find the same materials in other artist but Folkapolka. The folklokal IG account is just so full of those boring sendu-senja -ish songs that I finally stop following it.
  • adek iki loh tambah terpancar kecantikannya ?
  • > @justnewbie menulis:
    > > @CalvintheAlien menulis:
    > > Didn't know Maluma was hot. Why has no one told me that he's hot? Ugh papi primero impacto ❤️
    >
    > Semuak yang Punya jambang tipis pun Kao bilang hot..

No I'm not. For example, i don't find Zayn Malik hot whatsoever.
  • Indomie Goreng Jumbo nang warung terdekat dadak durung dikirim maneh. nang warung alternatif terdekat dadak tutup. akhire muleh tuku es pop es bungkus
  • Mmm.. salah satu stasiun tv swasta indo udah mulai lirik e-sport kecil kecilan.. walaupun e-sport mobile... Semoga kedepannya e-sport PC pun berkembang banyak.. jangan kalah sama Amerika yg gamer pcnya lebih banyak
  • keturutan tuku mi nang Indomaret mergo warunge sek durung bukak ?
  • dan jarak dari rumah ke Indomaretnya 800 meter PP ?
  • Numpak motor bae kok sambat. Sing penting wareg.