BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

(GAME) membuat cerita

Comments

• I sail over seven seas, to find to your heart
    I sail through the darkest night, I sail to your heart
    I sail over seven seas, to find to your heart
    I sail with the winter night, oh... alone in the dark
  • Dorrrrrrr...

A..a..mmm so..so..
  • When I look over at him, he's still got his eyes on the sky. We're the inverse of each other, I realize, Percy desperately wanting to go home and not feeling he can, me wanting to be anywhere else but with nowhere to go. Perhaps, he can't understand it, the way that house will always be haunted for me, even if my father were gone from it. I can't imagine living in it for the rest of my life, throwing parties in its parlors and filling the cabinets with my papers, all the while ignoring the dark spot on the dining room floor that's never washed away, where I tore my chin open when my father knocked me to the ground with a single well-swung fist; or the hearth that chipped my tooth when I was thrown into it. There are bodies buried beneath the flagstones of my parents' estate, and some graves never green.
  • To be continued
  • After all this time?
  • mungkin abangnya lelah, unchh ... lucinta pazrahhh ...
  • Yuk goyang bangkai
  • Apa salah dan dosanya rigil..
    Ha'e ha'e
  • Apa @rigil perlu sawer karena Jablay? Nantikan jawabannya setelah
  • i remember when your head caught flame. it kissed your scalp and caressed your brain.
  • As he prepares to eat his meal, including what is assumed to be part of a cooked brain, a young boy seated next to him asks to try some of his food.
  • anak itu bernama @rigil yang baru mulai meletek pada usia
  • rasanya sewindu