BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

(GAME) membuat cerita

Comments

• Kabar ditebar terpapar membakar kesumat seluruh umat
    Hingga mulai bernyali
    Langkahi peran Ilahi
  • sis you baked the house
  • Terpisahnya kepala
    Tubuh saling mencari
    Nama-nama yang dicuri
    'Kan menggugat kembali
    Sekarang atau nanti
  • Lalu mereka bunuh diri
  • years ago before there was me, while all that cosmic dust that would become my cells was still spinning and cycling through the eons of the universe, there was the image of a life. A better one, I guess, according to whatever calculations my parents were going by then, and so they let go of the world I would’ve been born into, the only world they knew; they held to the promise of that new life and crossed an ocean and tied our destinies to everyone we’d find on the other shores.
  • membuat bingung penonton yang
  • edited April 2018
    Jesper flexed his knuckles, concentrated on the lines of his palms. "Kaz is... I don't know, he's like nobody else I've ever known. He surprises me."

"Yes. Like a hive of bees in your dresser drawer."

Jesper barked a laugh. "Just like that."

"So what are we doing here?"

Jesper turned back to the sea, feeling his cheeks heat. "Hoping for honey, I guess. And praying not to get stung."

Inej bumped her shoulder against his. "Then at least we're both the same kind of stupid."

"I don't know what your excuse is, Wraith. I'm the one who can never walk away from a bad hand."

She looped her arm in his. "That makes you a rotten gambler, Jesper. But an excellent friend."

"You're too good for him, you know."

"I know. So are you."
  • "Buku opo iki?!"

Kututup dan kulempar jauh-jauh, tak sengaja mengenai...
  • kepala @rigil yang segera berteriak..... (teriakan trademark Rigil yaitu....)
  • nggak pake es
  • As we sail across the Channel toward Calais, this is what I'm thinking of--Percy and me and England sinking into the sea behind us, and also French lads and their tight breeches and, zounds, I can't wait to get to Paris. I am also maybe a tiny bit drunk.
  • Don't you tell me what you think that I can be.
    I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.