BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

i'm Raka, and this is my story (P336 Kelahiran Viko Jr, P337 Nama anak Viko )

1333334335336337339»

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Auuuraaa wrote: »
    Kmu gk ada temen binan di lingkumanmu apa kmunya yg suka jaim ?? @Danu97

nggak ada dan kayaknya emang nggak ada yang binan di sini..lolol
  • Btw jaim maksudnya apa yah?
  • Ohhh, jaim itu makaudnya jaga image, biar kmu gk ketahuan klo binan hahah @Danu97
  • Auuuraaa wrote: »
    Ohhh, jaim itu makaudnya jaga image, biar kmu gk ketahuan klo binan hahah @Danu97

Ohh gitu..nggak lah, biasa aja, lagian mayoritas masy indo nggak terlalu peka soal ginian..haha
  • Kaka :)

• Miss this story. Kapan update lagi..

• [{"insert":"It is either you are such a great story teller.. or I am easily satisfied ?. Very probable the former! I must say you did an awesome job here. You have your way with words. Your story has a nice flow despite the back and forth timeline. And I can truly sense the innocence and sweetness during the high school part of the story, yet overtime, I can also see the growth and maturity of the characters involved. \nFurthermore, I just cried damn hard ??. To put it in context, I cried when I finished reading the part of the story where Viko got married. You were so strong. I hope you do well. I hope you two do well. \nI'm not one to write comments. But I feel like I need to, because it is just so damn good!\n\n"}]