BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Love

edited January 2009 in International
Hello guys,
what will u do, if u love someone, and after u said it to him, he don't love u and then he go away from u?
he said that he is a normal man. but then u see him ML with other gay.

your advice please

Comments

• dont waste your time with a man taht dont deserve to you

get a man that love you
  • ya that's why i try to show up, i tell my friend who am i. but then they go away from me. will i find someone to be my love? :( :(
  • supri79 wrote:
    will i find someone to be my love? :( :(

Sure... believe in yourself :) but to love means to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. :lol:
  • supri79 wrote:
    Hello guys,
    what will u do, if u love someone, and after u said it to him, he don't love u and then he go away from u?
    he said that he is a normal man. but then u see him ML with other gay.

your advice please

you got the double wahmmy here ....

not only he does not love but (also) do not want to ML with tou ... so leave him alone ASAP