BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

So he said...

edited January 2009 in Jabodetabek
He said he wants me back. I was taken aback. I felt something in my stomach as if I want to throw up. There were those moments when I would really love to hear those words. Those moments when just a word from him would eventually turn my world upside down. I waited...and waited...and waited for those words for months. they never came until last sunday. I said NO, we're better off as friends. God knows how I wanted to tell him I still like him, that given the chance I will try again but I just can't tell him such things. There are complications. My friends hate him. My parents will be disappointed. They have heard negative things about him. I just can't disappoint them. They mean so much to me to be subjected to disappointment.

Now, I only have myself. Now, I have to take full responsibility of my decision. I thought I was over him. I already get him out of my mind but I was wrong. When I told him "NO" I felt a twinge of pain. My God! How it hurts! Refusing someone you really love. But what hurts the most is loving that someone and knowing that he will never even fight for you.He said he wants me back...but he could never fight for me. The agony...I'm trying to bear it.

Alandra
+542 72-55-936

Comments