BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Western guy coming to a area near you....

edited December 2008 in Nusantara
Now that i have your attention, what i'm looking for,,,, information on diving at Bunaken,, logding, diving group, transportation, cost and local area.... What local advise do you have? seen web sites but prefer local persons opinion. and experiance. Will be arriving in month of December 2008.. thanks[/b]

Comments

• Rayallen wrote:
    Now that i have your attention, what i'm looking for,,,, information on diving at Bunaken,, logding, diving group, transportation, cost and local area.... What local advise do you have? seen web sites but prefer local persons opinion. and experiance. Will be arriving in month of December 2008.. thanks[/b]

Hi Rayallen
    welcome to Indonesia..
    (sambil nyari reko, yana, dedybali..)
  • rais wrote:
    Rayallen wrote:

Hi Rayallen
    welcome to Indonesia..

thank you,, hoping to see everyone,, :) BUT mostly,, Yan...
  • have a good time ray, and welcome to bali....

:oops:
  • ups..., welcome to indonesia...

and dont forget go to bali...

:P
  • Rayallen wrote:
    rais wrote:
    Rayallen wrote:

Hi Rayallen
    welcome to Indonesia..

thank you,, hoping to see everyone,, :) BUT mostly,, Yan...
    hello ray long time never heard anything from you...
    yan and you will go to bunaken this december for honeymoon? :D
    well... may be you can go to derawan island in east borneo too...
    it's near berau / tanjung redeb
    hope you and yan will always be fine there...

hugs,

me