BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

MADONNA CERAI..........................

edited October 2008 in BoyzStyle
madonna sudah mengkonfirmasi berita cerai dia dan suami........news next......

Comments

• madonna may end up paying Guy £50m from her £300m+ wealth! Yes, even though he is wealthy she still has to pay him!

There are all sorts of reasons for the divorce including Madonna's desire to return to live in America - New York. She is believed to want Lourdes to be closer to her American father. Of course by moving to the US her son is then further away from his father, Guy!
  • madonna may end up paying Guy £50m from her £300m+ wealth! Yes, even though he is wealthy she still has to pay him!

There are all sorts of reasons for the divorce including Madonna's desire to return to live in America - New York. She is believed to want Lourdes to be closer to her American father. Of course by moving to the US her son is then further away from his father, Guy!
    Akhirnya gosip jadi kenyataan!
  • MAU CEREI KEK, MATI KEK,

BUKAN URUSAN GUA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sekarang lagi musim nih ceweq bayar mahar cerai ke suami...benar-benar dunia telah berubah.........madonna...cepet cari cowoq baru......hihihih......dan keluar lah dari kabalah......
  • sekarang lagi musim nih ceweq bayar mahar cerai ke suami...benar-benar dunia telah berubah.........madonna...cepet cari cowoq baru......hihihih......dan keluar lah dari kabalah......

dari dulu juga gitu kok...siapa yang lebih kaya yah... kasih upeti..
  • Madonna ngga cerai kok

Film director Guy Ritchie broke his silence on Friday over rumors that his marriage to Madonna is on the rocks, telling People magazine it was "fine."
    Madonna & Guy @ Cannes Film Festival - click to enlarge"My marriage is fine as far as I'm aware of," the British director was quoted as telling People in an interview.
    Rumors have been circulating for months that Ritchie's 8-year marriage to Madonna, 49, is on the rocks, despite several denials by the singer that the couple are planning a divorce.
    Ritchie, 39, who found fame with his 1998 movie "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels," said Madonna had allowed him to look at his hometown of London with fresh eyes.
    "I live vicariously through my wife, so I was once a spy and now I've become a tourist, and it's much more fun to live in London as a tourist than it is as a spy," he told People.
    Ritchie is in Southern California promoting his new movie "RocknRolla," while Madonna is rehearsing in New York for her upcoming world tour starting in August.
    "RocknRolla" which opens in the United States in October, is set in the London criminal underworld of Russian gangster and stars Gerard Butler as a street-smart mobster, along with Thandie Newton, Jeremy Piven and Chris "Ludacris" Bridges.
    His recent efforts, Swept Away starring Madonna, and "Revolver" were both critically panned.
    Ritchie's next movie is "Sherlock Holmes" a drama based on the English literary detective and starring Robert Downey, Jr., which is slated for release in 2010

Madonna has released an exclusive statement to People, denying that she is divorcing Guy Ritchie or having an affair with Yankee star Alex Rodriguez.
    In it, she says: "My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study."
    Alex Rodriguez's wife Cynthia blamed the rumored affair for the demise of her marriage to the slugger, sources say.
    Amid growing buzz of divorce, the singer's rep had earlier issued a denial that the singer and her husband of over seven years, Guy Ritchie, were splitting.
    The singer, who is no stranger to rumors, also says: "I have learned over the years not to take accusations and the many false reports about me very seriously. I also appreciate how fiction and fact seem to be perceived as one and the same by people who read both newspapers and the internet."

baca deh kenyataannya, dari sumber yang pasti bisa dipercaya!
  • wew.. jadi yg bener cerai apa gak? :roll: