BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

BEYONCE new single - beautiful nightmare -

edited September 2008 in BoyzStyle

ama ada lagi kick em out ( snippet ) :

Comments

• Hehehe..telat nih lo kayaknya..
    Lagu itu-kan dah lama banget leak-nya, awal atau pertengahan tahun kalo gak salah..
    Gue malah dah punya yang lain, Should Have (Now I Know) n Stop Sign. Malah ada lagu lama yang dibawain lg ama Beyonce n cuman dirilis di Jepang doang. Judulnya Honesty...
    But thanks for sharing anyway :)
  • Oya FYI single pertama dari album terbarunya bukan Beautiful Nightmare melainkan "If I Were A Boy" n "Single Ladies".
    Itu menurut info dari sumber terpercaya gue. 8)
  • ho oh ..agak telat sumber nya
    yang pasti album barunya bakal keluar 18 november tahun ini...yas first single.... if i were A BoY.......

nih beberapa kutipan tentang albumnya:

Beyonce's New LP, Featuring Justin Timberlake, Due November 18
    Two tracks, 'If I Were a Boy' and 'Single Ladies,' will be released in advance of album.

While details have been largely kept under wraps, some information has emerged about Beyoncé's forthcoming, still-untitled third solo LP, which is slated for release on November 18 on Music World Music/ Columbia.

Justin Timberlake will appear on the LP, although further details on his involvement were not available at press time. The two sang together on a cover of the 1968 Marvin Gaye/ Tammi Terrell hit "Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing" at the Fashion Rocks concert in New York last weekend.

Timberlake told reporters outside the show, "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyoncé. Who knows what will come out of that?" according to MTV News U.K.

Beyoncé co-wrote or co-produced all the material on the album, which the label says comprises "her most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date."

Songwriter/ producer Sean Garrett (Mary J. Blige, Usher, Fergie) revealed to MTV News on the VMA red carpet that he's been Beyoncé's album. "I got to get a big secret out: Beyoncé!" he said. "I just finished some incredible records with her. She's probably going to be mad at me for telling you all — sorry, B!"

Producer Jim Jonsin (Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," T.I., Danity Kane) reportedly worked with the singer on the song the track "Beautiful Nightmare," which leaked earlier this year, although it was unclear at press time whether the song will appear on the LP.

Two tracks from the album, "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies," will be released in advance of the LP on October 7, according to the label. Beyoncé filmed a video for an undisclosed song in New York on Thursday.

Beyoncé also has two films in the works: She appears as legendary singer Etta James in "Cadillac Records," which does not yet have a release date, and the wife of a man being stalked in "Obsessed," due early next year.

Beyonce gives new meaning to the phrase "cops up" in the video for her new single "If I Were A Boy."
    The R&B star whose album is due in November donned a full police uniform with a teaser and handcuffs in tow for "If I Were A Boy" which is being shot this week.
    According to sources on the set, Beyonce rocked Harlem yesterday when she filmed portions of the video on West 119th Street near Lenox Avenue.
    Accompanied by her on screen police partner, the curvy R&B star descended the steps of a brown stone and climbed into a patrol car during the shoot which is being helmed by famed director Jake Nava who worked with the star on "Ring The Alarm."
    As previously reported on Singersroom, Beyonce is expected to release two singles on October 7th including "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies." The "Obession" star's album is due in stores November 18th via Music World/Columbia.
    Source: New York Post

Justin Timberlake recently reveals that he is working on a new song in collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyonce. Who knows what will come out of that," Justin says in a statement.

Furthermore, Justin says that the collaboration is to follow up their duet at the Fashion Rocks concert where he and Beyonce performed Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's classic single called "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing". Unfortunately, the "Sexyback" singer doesn't give any further explanation regarding the joint force.

Last year, the two pop stars have also collaborated in Justin's song entitled "Until the End of Time". The five-minutes tune appeared in the deluxe edition of Justin's second solo album "Futuresex/Lovesounds (Deluxe Edition)".

Meanwhile, Beyonce's recording company, Columbia Records announce that her yet-untitled record will hit the stores on November 18. Described as her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date", the album is credited with her songwriting effort. Two of the singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", are confirmed for release on October 7
  • Beyonce jadi writer seluruh 10 lagunya kan di album ini?
    Wah,hebaad.. :D
  • Bang_Jo wrote:
    Beyonce jadi writer seluruh 10 lagunya kan di album ini?

:wink: kayaknya dah biasa jadi writer di setiap lagu...
    mariah n christina juga ngelakuinnya...
  • Exactly as it is titled Beautiful NIGHTMARE.

lol
  • ib3 wrote:
    Bang_Jo wrote:

kerennn...
  • ib3 wrote:
    Bang_Jo wrote:

Hehehe...that's just my compliment for Beyonce.
    Mariah still the best!
    :D