BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Looking for...

edited December 2008 in International
Hi there,

I'm looking for someone for friendship at the first place. If we both are cool, then maybe we can move further, perhaps...

So, please reply if you like to try our luck !!

cheers

Ice

Comments

• hi ice.. we chatted in forum before.. remember me? :D and suddenly my chat box, logged out by itself and i'm too lazy to re-log again :P
  • raydric999 wrote:
    hi ice.. we chatted in forum before.. remember me? :D and suddenly my chat box, logged out by itself and i'm too lazy to re-log again :P

Yes Ray, I rem you...too bad the chat box crashed...wanna try again?
  • Blue-Ice wrote:
    Hi there,

I'm looking for someone for friendship at the first place. If we both are cool, then maybe we can move further, perhaps...

cheers

Ice

hai,
    where d'ya come from anyway
  • tuh udah nemu dia, looking no more :lol:
  • Blue-Ice wrote:
    raydric999 wrote:
    hi ice.. we chatted in forum before.. remember me? :D and suddenly my chat box, logged out by itself and i'm too lazy to re-log again :P

Yes Ray, I rem you...too bad the chat box crashed...wanna try again?
    ya sure :D when? i'd like to chat with a lot of ppl :) wanna chat there or use MSN/YM?? I hv both of them.. u can add mine if u want.. or perhaps, I'll add urs..just drop me some messages if u want :)
  • zar wrote:
    Blue-Ice wrote:
    Hi there,

cheers

Ice

hai,
    where d'ya come from anyway

I'm from California..
  • Hey Ice!

What part of California are you from? I'm currently living in San Diego with my family. Usually fly back to Jakarta at the end of each year.....are you just visiting Indonesia at the moment?

Anyway, drop a line or two and I'll get back at you.

Cheers.
  • Cruise wrote:
    Hey Ice!

What part of California are you from? I'm currently living in San Diego with my family. Usually fly back to Jakarta at the end of each year.....are you just visiting Indonesia at the moment?

Anyway, drop a line or two and I'll get back at you.

Cheers.

Hi, I live in SFO...I'm in Jakarta for business..
    Keep in touch buddy!!
  • Yay 'Frisco! Been there once with my Gran and it was so lovely. U been to San Diego?

How long are you staying in Indo? I'm going back at the end of December for Tahun Baru!
  • I've been many places in state, thats incl. SDO...
  • hi i am adrian in indonesia would be to introduce my self to you.

i am a student at the university of indonesia,you can see my pic at www.face-pic.com/Adrian2008

i am waiting ur reply to this forum as soon

regrad

:D :P :) :o
  • Hi Blue Ice how are you? Do you come from "hotel california"? Anyway welcome to the forum. Would like to know more about you. Please share with us the news from USA.. :evil:
  • Now I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray for a man who's not a creep.

One who's handsome, smart and strong.
    Who's not afraid to admit when he is wrong

One who thinks before he speaks.
    When he promises to call, he doesn't wait six weeks.

I pray that he is gainfully employed,
    Won't lose his cool when he's annoyed.

Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
    Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh send me a man who will make love to my mind.
    Know what to say when I ask "How fat is my behind?"

I pray that this man will love me to no end,
    And never compare me to my best friend.

Thank you in advance and now I'll just wait,
    For I know you will send him before it's too late.

Amen
    alandra
    +62 857 521 24 924
  • hai

nice to see you

hope you can find the good friends

my regards
  • dear ice
    just reach me on this # +62 22 92739039
    see ya :wink:
    Blue-Ice wrote:
    Hi there,

cheers

Ice