BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

help student

edited August 2008 in International
Dear Sirs
I am a university student that in progress to finish my first degree thesis but unfortunately I can’t do that because of financial problems. If you are willing to help me, please contact at my email [email protected]
Thank you for your kindly attention
Regards
Arif

Comments

• If you are willing to help me, please contact at my email [email protected]

r u serious ... and (also) 4 real .. ????
  • satria wrote:
    If you are willing to help me, please contact at my email [email protected]

uda coba PM?
  • satria wrote:
    uda coba PM?

he can also intiate .... !!! 8) 8) 8) 8) since I (really) do not know where he is ....
  • satria wrote:

uda coba PM?

how to proof the genuinity of the intention in getting money from somebody that you don't know?
  • Dear Sirs
    I am a university student that in progress to finish my first degree thesis but unfortunately I can’t do that because of financial problems. If you are willing to help me, please contact at my email [email protected]
    Regards
    Arif

yeah..me too.
    there's a lot of students in here with problem with mahasiswanegeri, but most of them doesn't know how to solve that, and it sounds like humiliate themself if they have to asking people (funder).

i think we need community or something for this issue. give them loan, and they must pay when they already have job, it will so much help for them, indeed.
    anyone care?

the only way out is working, but it gives 'boomerang effect'. which it takes longer to finish college (some of them not finish), and times is ticking. i mean they get older and older, and fresh graduate's age qualificatin become strictly every year.

is anyone (funders) interest?
  • hold wrote:
    Dear Sirs
    Regards
    Arif
    yeah..me too.
    there's a lot of students in here with problem with mahasiswanegeri, but most of them doesn't know how to solve that, and it sounds like humiliate themself if they have to asking people (funder).

i think we need community or something for this issue. give them loan, and they must pay when they already have job, it will so much help for them, indeed.
    anyone care?

the only way out is working, but it gives 'boomerang effect'. which it takes longer to finish college (some of them not finish), and times is ticking. i mean they get older and older, and fresh graduate's age qualificatin become strictly every year.

been there and done that ... let me know .... maybe I can bail you out .....
  • ummmmmm]
    nimbrung lagi ah.
    si mR tmn gw, dia terjun di duna perbeasiswaan tuh, n biasanay yg dapet beasisiwa kebanaykan dari indo. cuma, prosesnya agak laam. ga bisa semester ini butuh duit, semester ini dapet duit. gitu
  • si mR tmn gw, dia terjun di duna perbeasiswaan tuh, n biasanay yg dapet beasisiwa kebanaykan dari indo. cuma, prosesnya agak lama. ga bisa semester ini butuh duit, semester ini dapet duit. gitu

asal ngga make achara di kangkangin aja ..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • satria wrote:
    si mR tmn gw, dia terjun di duna perbeasiswaan tuh, n biasanay yg dapet beasisiwa kebanaykan dari indo. cuma, prosesnya agak lama. ga bisa semester ini butuh duit, semester ini dapet duit. gitu

hohohoho
    tentu saja nggak dong
    lagian, klo urusan bantu membantu beasisiwa gitu, blio profesional kok
    dateng ke indo, klo dah terkumpul bebrapa orang, soi efektif n efisien.
  • satria wrote:
    si mR tmn gw, dia terjun di duna perbeasiswaan tuh, n biasanay yg dapet beasisiwa kebanaykan dari indo.
    hohohoho tentu saja nggak dong
    lagian, klo urusan bantu membantu beasisiwa gitu, blio profesional kok
    dateng ke indo, klo dah terkumpul bebrapa orang, soi efektif n efisien.

meneketehek ...... lagian juga .... :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • satria wrote:
    hold wrote:
    Dear Sirs
    Regards
    Arif
    yeah..me too.

anyone care?

tuh, satria udah bersedia.. japri ajah beliau.
    gak usah minder, gpp selangkangan nya gak cum...., yg penting IPK nya cum laude. hehehe becanda,,
  • hold wrote:
    satria wrote:
    hold wrote:
    Dear Sirs
    Regards
    Arif
    yeah..me too.

anyone care?

tuh, satria udah bersedia.. japri ajah beliau.
    gak usah minder, gpp selangkangan nya gak cum...., yg penting IPK nya cum laude. hehehe becanda,,

I wrote ..... MAYBE .....
  • Tuh, yang butuh finansial Help, hub mas Satria

Diselesaikan semuanya (semua masalahnya, dari A - Z)
  • sorry I just read this forum because there is a message came to me

I have a scholarship for my school bill which make me pay only 25% from the bill
    what I need is a part time job for helping me to finish me 1st degree thesis
    sorry if my message here looks a like I'm money boy but pls understand I'm not some kind like that
    if you give me a loan I will pay it, if you give me a part time job, pls not sales door to door or a MLM company
    I will give you a complete profile about me if you really want to help me

thx for your attention
  • apa uda coba jadi pelayan resto ato cafe?
    mank lagi di negara mana se?
    di indo apa luar?
    biasa kan klu di luar ada part time tuk jadi waitres gtu..kaya di mc d,ato yg laen.