BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

GW DAH DAPAT ALBUM BARUNYA MARIAH CAREY!!!!!

Comments

• Sama seperti nama albumnya E=MC2 very genious like Einstein. Lebih bagus dari The Emancipation of Mimi yang sebelumnya, bakalan dapat berapa grammy kali ini? Touch My Body-nya aja udah jadi #18 hits mengalahkan Elvis. Semua lagu2nya bagus bgt dan punya ciri khas masing2, jadi tiap hari muterin terus. Cuman sayang lagu yg lebih nunjukin whistle notenya seperti i wish you knew atau fly like a bird itu kurang banyak. She's the only diva that can do that thing right? But i still cant wait 2 buy the original CD soon. Love you MIMI.
  • E=MC² vs. Hard Candy

fffbk4.jpg

Madonna and Mariah Carey are releasing new albums within weeks of one another--and they're smashing records in the process.

Paris vs. Nicole. Lauren vs. Heidi. Serena vs. Blair. They're all teeny-tiny rivalries compared with the showdown that's about to erupt between Mariah Carey and Madonna. The pop divas, who have reportedly had a brittle relationship for years, are releasing albums within weeks of each other this month--Carey's E=MC² arrives on Tuesday, while Madonna's Hard Candy hits shelves on April 29.

Carey is attempting to duplicate the success of 2005's The Emancipation of Mimi, which sold a whopping 5.8 million copies and was her biggest hit in years after a very public breakdown. Hard Candy, meanwhile, marks the last album of new material that Madonna will make for longtime label Warner Bros. before she embarks on a groundbreaking $120 million deal with concert promoter Live Nation. "I expect Mariah's record to be one of the biggest records of the year," predicts Billboard senior analyst Geoff Mayfield. "You kind of have to wait with Madonna, but the single's very accessible."

So far, both women show no signs of slacking off. Carey's catchy (if underwhelming) first single, "Touch My Body," zoomed to No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100, unseating diva-in-training Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" and making her second only to the Beatles for the most No. 1 hits ever on the chart. "Mariah reinvigorated the younger demo [with Mimi]," says John Ivey, program director for KIIS-FM in L.A. "She has all these kids that now think she's relevant again."

Madonna is working the same strategy, by including Justin Timberlake and Timbaland on her newest single, "4 Minutes." (The duo wrote and produced numerous tracks on Candy.) "The smartest thing she could have done is to have Tim and Justin on the record," says Ivey. "The interesting thing too is that the first cut I heard was a lot more Madonna. The single is a lot less Madonna. The part that sticks in your head, truthfully, is Justin's." Either way, it's paying off: At press time, "4 Minutes" was No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100, her highest-charting single since 2000's "Music." The song helped nudged her past Elvis Presley to become the artist with the most top 10 singles ever. Still, if you're scoring at home, the first round goes to Mariah.

The true trump card may be the critical reaction. Madonna's Candy, with its hip-hop bent and collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Timberlake, and Timbaland, seems to encroach on Mariah's usual territory. It's a risk, but the uptempo album could be the most mainstream and accessible that Madonna has released in years. Meanwhile, EW has heard E=MC² and can attest that it's a worthy successor to Mimi that will push Glitter even further from our memory.
    Source: Entertainment Weekly | Text & Scan: MariahDailyJournal
  • semua linknya udah ga bisa diakses......
    ditarik oleh masing2 web karena violation of terms of use :(
  • semua linknya udah ga bisa diakses......
    ditarik oleh masing2 web karena violation of terms of use :(

untung gw udh download hehehehe..........hahahhaha...kereennn
  • BONUS TRACK 4Real 4real

http://www.zshare.net/audio/10410508c24fcd0f/

lagunya biasa aja... namanya juga bonus .... :)
  • romire wrote:
    E=MC² vs. Hard Candy

fffbk4.jpg

Madonna and Mariah Carey are releasing new albums within weeks of one another--and they're smashing records in the process.

Paris vs. Nicole. Lauren vs. Heidi. Serena vs. Blair. They're all teeny-tiny rivalries compared with the showdown that's about to erupt between Mariah Carey and Madonna. The pop divas, who have reportedly had a brittle relationship for years, are releasing albums within weeks of each other this month--Carey's E=MC² arrives on Tuesday, while Madonna's Hard Candy hits shelves on April 29.

Carey is attempting to duplicate the success of 2005's The Emancipation of Mimi, which sold a whopping 5.8 million copies and was her biggest hit in years after a very public breakdown. Hard Candy, meanwhile, marks the last album of new material that Madonna will make for longtime label Warner Bros. before she embarks on a groundbreaking $120 million deal with concert promoter Live Nation. "I expect Mariah's record to be one of the biggest records of the year," predicts Billboard senior analyst Geoff Mayfield. "You kind of have to wait with Madonna, but the single's very accessible."

So far, both women show no signs of slacking off. Carey's catchy (if underwhelming) first single, "Touch My Body," zoomed to No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100, unseating diva-in-training Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" and making her second only to the Beatles for the most No. 1 hits ever on the chart. "Mariah reinvigorated the younger demo [with Mimi]," says John Ivey, program director for KIIS-FM in L.A. "She has all these kids that now think she's relevant again."

Madonna is working the same strategy, by including Justin Timberlake and Timbaland on her newest single, "4 Minutes." (The duo wrote and produced numerous tracks on Candy.) "The smartest thing she could have done is to have Tim and Justin on the record," says Ivey. "The interesting thing too is that the first cut I heard was a lot more Madonna. The single is a lot less Madonna. The part that sticks in your head, truthfully, is Justin's." Either way, it's paying off: At press time, "4 Minutes" was No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100, her highest-charting single since 2000's "Music." The song helped nudged her past Elvis Presley to become the artist with the most top 10 singles ever. Still, if you're scoring at home, the first round goes to Mariah.

The true trump card may be the critical reaction. Madonna's Candy, with its hip-hop bent and collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Timberlake, and Timbaland, seems to encroach on Mariah's usual territory. It's a risk, but the uptempo album could be the most mainstream and accessible that Madonna has released in years. Meanwhile, EW has heard E=MC² and can attest that it's a worthy successor to Mimi that will push Glitter even further from our memory.
    Source: Entertainment Weekly | Text & Scan: MariahDailyJournal

THE WINNER IS (absolutely) MISS MARIAH CAREY...no doubt bout that!!!!

"Them other regularities, they can't compare with MC," it is hard not to agree.
  • paling suka denger i stay in love :) ada yg punya liriknya???
  • emangnya udah available on the store?
    di indo udah masuk yah?gw lom denger nih.
    gw sih malas sama touch my body.smoga next single will be better
  • imuya wrote:
    paling suka denger i stay in love :) ada yg punya liriknya???

I STAY IN LOVE

Oh baby
    Baby, I stay in love with you

Dying inside cause I can't stand it
    Make or break up
    Can't take this madness
    We don't even really know why
    All I know is baby
    I try and try so hard
    To keep our love alive

If you dont' know me at this point
    Then I highly doubt you ever will
    I really need you to give me
    That unconditional love I used to feel
    It's no mistaking
    We're just erasing
    From our hearts and minds

And I know we said let go
    But I kept on hanging on
    Inside I know it's over
    You're really gone
    It's killing me
    Cause there ain't nothing
    That I can do

And I keep on telling myself
    That you'll come back around
    And I try to front like "Oh well"
    Each time you let me down
    See I can't get over you now
    No matter what I do
    But baby, baby
    I stay in love with you

Na na na na na na na na na

It cuts so deep
    It hurts down to my soul
    My friends tell me
    I ain't the same no more
    We still need each other
    When we stumble and fall
    How we gon' act
    Like what we had
    Ain't nothin' at all now

Hey, what I wanna do is
    Ride shotgun next to you
    With the top down like we used to
    Hit the block
    Proud in the SUV
    We both know our heart is breaking
    Can we learn from our mistakes
    I can't last one moment alone
    Now go I know

We said let go
    But I kept on hanging on
    Inside I know it's over
    You're really gone
    It's killing me
    That I can do

See I can't get over you
    Now no matter what I do
    Baby, baby
    I stay in love with you

We said let go
    But I kept on hanging on
    Inside I know it's over
    You're really gone
    It's killing me
    That I can do

See I can't get over you
    Now no matter what I do
    But baby, baby
    I stay in love with you

I stay in love
    Love
    Oh, I stay in love.
  • kalo versi gw, (buatan gw sendiri) cover E=MC2 kayak gini nih:

aslbiuo1.jpg
  • duhh enak banget ya di negara2 lain mah ada listening party sekaligus party buat releasing newmariah album
  • Ini iklan commercial MTV wif Mariah enjoy

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Previous Updates:

Mariah and JJ 2

Love Story Commercial

Touch My Body live in the studio

Migrate live in the studio

Migrate Commercial

mariah carey commercial with jack jr. -wow. the last part was obviously for Perez. Lolz!

Acapella of THANX FOR NOTHING!!!!

I'm that chick commercial 1

I'm that chick commercial2

Touch My Body adlib!!!

Mariah wif JJ about body!! hillarious

Mariah, high heels on treadmill!!

ENJOYYY
  • Jangan lupa lihat acara ini juga Mariah CArey on Friday nights project. Lucu banget!!!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Enjoy
  • skrng dahh tgl 16 niyy..
    tpi di KL kok blomm ada yakk..??
    di indo udahh kluarr blom..??
    gw udahh kliling toko CD nyariin Mariahh Carey new album..
    tpi pada blang not ready on stock yet.. taiik emang..