BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

amy winehouse

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    RIP amy winehouse. one of the best singers on earth, she's no more awake, but her music will continue.

i know she's a junkie and people hate her .. but i love her, i don't care if people hate her or what. i love her for her works and creativity.
  • edited July 2011
    a great loss for music industry, but her free spirit will always be with us as she said ...

we only say goodbye with words
    I died a hundred times
    you go back to her
    and I go back to us ...
  • RIP amy, whatsoever talks about her, I'm a big fan of her :)
  • gue suka banget amy wineshouse. inspiring banget.
    RIP Amy Winehouse <3
  • Just another dead junkie.
  • FAITH wrote:
    Just another dead junkie.

True .Nothing else.
  • Ya, gw juga sebatas suka karya-karya musiknya, suaranya bagus, musiknya keren, dan kebetulan gw suka jaz. Tapi nggak banget ngelihat gaya hidup dia yg seperti itu. Meskipun begitu, gaya hidup dia yang seperti itu lah yang menjadi ciri khas baginya :)