BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

I AM IS WHAT I AM

edited January 2008 in BoyzRoom
Hi People of the Book,

"Say;whether u believe in or not, it's true that those who were given knowledge beforehand, when it's recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration". For the rejecters we have prepared chains,yokes,and blazing FIRE! "Glory to God!" Allah the Father in heaven says; By the Book that makes thing clear. We have made it a book in heaven languange, that you may be able to understand (and learn wisdom) and verily, it is in the mother of the Book, in our Presence, high(in dignity), full of wisdom. Verily verily I have spoken the truth.

"Those who split up their religion, and become(mere)sects-each party rejoicing in that which is ith itself! "And you will see the sinners thay day bound together in fetters-Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with FIRE!" To US are known those of you who hasten forward, and those who lag behind!" (The stern command will say):Seize you him,and bind you him, And burn you him in the Blazing Fire.

"Further,make him march in chain,whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was that would not believe in Allah Most High". It is not the word of poet:little it is you believe!" So glorify the name of your LORD Most High! "(He is)LORD of the east and the west;there is no god but HE;take HIM therefore for (your)Disposer of Affairs".

O you believe! Obey Allah,and obey the all of Messenger, and make not vain your deeds! Allah,the Eternal, Absolute! "To those who patience, firmness and selfcontrol; who are true(in word&deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of morning,for sure. "For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be garden of bliss". Praise be to God is the greatest. The Cherisher and Sustainer of worlds, and peace and prayer be upon all and final prophet and messenger. Glory to God!

LORD Jesus testfies; "Many will say to me in that day, LORD,LORD, did we not prophesy in THY name, and cast out devils in THY name", AND then I (Ywhw) will declare to them (Who says always to ME, LORD, LORD) I never KNEW YOU. DEPART from ME,YOU workers of INIQUITY!!

Comments

• just a friendly reminder ... 8) 8) 8) 8) ini wadah komunikasi benchis dan para simpatisan .... bukannya forum SARA ingetin yah 8) 8)
  • satria wrote:
    just a friendly reminder ... 8) 8) 8) 8) ini wadah komunikasi benchis dan para simpatisan .... bukannya forum SARA ingetin yah 8) 8)

Lagian judulnya juga salah struktur kalimatnya... hi hi... Murid gue yang kelas 5 SD aja tau kalo yang bener I AM WHAT I AM (kagak pake IS)... :D
  • satria wrote:
    just a friendly reminder ... 8) 8) 8) 8) ini wadah komunikasi benchis dan para simpatisan .... bukannya forum SARA ingetin yah 8) 8)
    Lagian judulnya juga salah struktur kalimatnya... hi hi... Murid gue yang kelas 5 SD aja tau kalo yang bener I AM WHAT I AM (kagak pake IS)... :D

ngga ngomen ah kalo nyank ntu ..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Modie, buruan dikonchi aja lah. Daripada makin panas dan jadi ladang para sampah.
  • Modie, buruan dikonchi aja lah. Daripada makin panas dan jadi ladang para sampah.
This discussion has been closed.