BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Ur Everlasting Song!!!!

Comments

• Kau adalah darahku..
    Kau adalah jantungku..
    Kau adalah hidupku, lengkapi diriku..
    Oh Sayang engkau begitu.......Sempurna

Sempurna by Andra & D BackBone.
  • if we hold on together - Diana Ross
    semua lagunya Utada Hikaru :lol:
  • banayk banget sampe ga bisa disebut satu persatu
  • Here in Your Arm by Hello Goodbye, nih lagu jarang yg tw, ak aj g sengaja nemuin pas searching videony dante's cove di youtube. Eniwei, i wish my groom sing this song on my wedding day*halah kaya' bentar lg gw nikah aj*
  • Sekarang lagi suka sama lagunya Andante, Andante (ABBA) ===> jadul bener yak, hehehhe

ANDANTE, ANDANTE

Take it easy with me, please
    Touch me gently like a
    summer evening breeze
    Take your time, make it slow
    Andante, Andante
    Just let the feeling grow

Make your fingers soft and light
    Let your body be the velvet of the night
    Touch my soul, you know how
    Andante, Andante
    Go slowly with me now

Jadi merinding. Brrrrrr!!!!
  • Aerosmith = don't wanna miss a thing
  • Aku harus jujur - Kerispatih
  • Sweet Child O'Mine - Sheryl crow
  • I Love You Daddy - Ricardo & Friends.
  • heaven - bryan adams
  • Ash - Starcrossed
  • "Aku bertahan, karena kuyakin cintaku kepadamu" Aku Bertahan_Rio Febrian. *ingat mantan terindah setiap dengar lagu ini
  • anggun- yang aku tunggu, sukak banjet denger lagu ini klo lgi sendiri
  • edited February 2015
    James Morisson - You Give Me Something

love love looovve Morisson's husky voice, but i gotta to admit that the main reason i love this song is not in his vocal delivery
    It's in the lyrical content that i can related to, kind of weird though since i never been in a same experience, but dont know why i easily connected to the song.

Christina Aguilera - Little Dreamer

i'm a big fan of her and i can call myself a stan of her works, but the thing is my favorite song from her is not a single or regular track from her album, it's a bonus track and released exclusively on itunes.

Again, i love the lyrical content of the song, it tells us a story of woman who allegedly has miscarriage and this song is way of her to make a tribute to the lost baby.

my favorite part of the lyrics would be "so long my little dreamer, i will miss your face, we're always stay connected through the time and space"

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

The title itself explains why do i love this song, its the perfect song to cheer me up from the pain and suffering, when i alone in my room and the sadness got the better of me, all i can do is grab my guitar and sing my heart out until those negative energy go away