BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Gua bukan cow sissy, kenapa daku gay ? secret love story.

deleted

Comments

• geo wrote:
    Wah, ada yang janjian nih..... Abis janjian, trus jadian dah.....
    RR utara ama Monjali itu deket ngga' sich ?

Kok aku jadi :oops: , Soorrry aku ngga bermaksud begitu, Untuk selama ini sih aku cuma butuh temen. Aku bukan type cowok yg mudaah jatuh cinta. Andaikata ada yg tertarik berkenalan dengan saya, monggo saya persilahkan ke email [email protected]
  • geo wrote:

Kok aku jadi :oops: , Soorrry aku ngga bermaksud begitu, Untuk selama ini sih aku cuma butuh temen. Aku bukan type cowok yg mudaah jatuh cinta. Andaikata ada yg tertarik berkenalan dengan saya, monggo saya persilahkan ke email [email protected]

I also really sorry if U feel disappointed with me. Maaf bercanda saya kelewatan. Anyway it's nice to see U here. Hope I can meet you someday.
  • hehehe...

reminding me of "masa masa sma"...lol
    hey.. why don't u try to find HIM then??? jogja is not that big, isn't it?? how many univ. in jogja... shouldn't be that difficult is it???
    I think u should get back to yourself... do u actually wanna find him??
    geo wrote:

• Matt wrote:
    hehehe...

hey.. why don't u try to find HIM then??? jogja is not that big, isn't it?? how many univ. in jogja... shouldn't be that difficult is it???

May be not at this moment. I am in Sydney right now.
  • dhidhie wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    hehehe...

May be not at this moment. I am in Sydney right now.

Thank you. Mungkin akan saya coba, tapi apa ngga terkesan agresif tuh ?
    Ngomong-ngomong, masa SMA kalian gimana sih, pasti ceritanya lain ngga spt saya yg sok munafik ini khan ? :lol: :lol:
    Menurut teman-teman apakah yg saya rasakan ini bisa disebut cinta sejati ? Soalnya walo aku tahu kelemahan dia, tapi aku tetep suka ama dia...
  • Ya itulah cinta, kalo kita tau jeleknya, kita bisa nerima dia apa adanya....
  • Thank you. Mungkin akan saya coba, tapi apa ngga terkesan agresif tuh ?
    Ngomong-ngomong, masa SMA kalian gimana sih, pasti ceritanya lain ngga spt saya yg sok munafik ini khan ? :lol: :lol:
    Menurut teman-teman apakah yg saya rasakan ini bisa disebut cinta sejati ? Soalnya walo aku tahu kelemahan dia, tapi aku tetep suka ama dia...[/quote]

Ngga' ada yang namanya munafik kalo udah menyangkut pertahanan untuk hidup. We pretend to be someone else because there is a social rule and religious belief that doesn't favor our sexuality. Our society nowadays is strictly dominated by heteronormativity. Jadi ini memberi "hak" pada masyarakat untuk mengecap golongan kita sebagai "pendosa", "orang sakit", "sampah masyarakat" dll. If you want to survive in this "crazy" society, you may choose either confront them frontally or negotiate with their norms and become a little bit "mediocre". Believe me, to confront them you need very high energy (with I can't have it now). So the best way to save our life is by taking the second choice, and life in your best. Whenever you ready to come out to the society, they will have no chanche to critize your sexuality if you have a high achievement in your life.
  • Ngga' ada yang namanya munafik kalo udah menyangkut pertahanan untuk hidup. We pretend to be someone else because there is a social rule and religious belief that doesn't favor our sexuality. Our society nowadays is strictly dominated by heteronormativity. Jadi ini memberi "hak" pada masyarakat untuk mengecap golongan kita sebagai "pendosa", "orang sakit", "sampah masyarakat" dll. If you want to survive in this "crazy" society, you may choose either confront them frontally or negotiate with their norms and become a little bit "mediocre". Believe me, to confront them you need very high energy (with I can't have it now). So the best way to save our life is by taking the second choice, and life in your best. Whenever you ready to come out to the society, they will have no chanche to critize your sexuality if you have a high achievement in your life.[/quote]

Bener juga yaa.... Untuk menerima sebuah pilihan hidup kadang sulit bila kita harus mendapatkan konsekwensinya. Thanks banget, alasanmu sangat rasional ddan bisa saya terima.
  • Dhiedhie :

wow... smart argument... really.. that's a good one!!

hmmm... your last sentence.. wait till you achieve something high in your life before coming out....LOL... smart idea..LOL LOL... but how... how if, say I never achieve that "point" in my life????

mardi: nah.. I don't think that's something aggressive at ALL..that's so natural... OK... you're interested in someone and you make ur effort to find him... nothing wrong about it, I suppose

dhidhie wrote:
    Thank you. Mungkin akan saya coba, tapi apa ngga terkesan agresif tuh ?
    Menurut teman-teman apakah yg saya rasakan ini bisa disebut cinta sejati ? Soalnya walo aku tahu kelemahan dia, tapi aku tetep suka ama dia...

Ngga' ada yang namanya munafik kalo udah menyangkut pertahanan untuk hidup. We pretend to be someone else because there is a social rule and religious belief that doesn't favor our sexuality. Our society nowadays is strictly dominated by heteronormativity. Jadi ini memberi "hak" pada masyarakat untuk mengecap golongan kita sebagai "pendosa", "orang sakit", "sampah masyarakat" dll. If you want to survive in this "crazy" society, you may choose either confront them frontally or negotiate with their norms and become a little bit "mediocre". Believe me, to confront them you need very high energy (with I can't have it now). So the best way to save our life is by taking the second choice, and life in your best. Whenever you ready to come out to the society, they will have no chanche to critize your sexuality if you have a high achievement in your life.[/quote]
  • Matt wrote:
    Dhiedhie :

wow... smart argument... really.. that's a good one!!

hmmm... your last sentence.. wait till you achieve something high in your life before coming out....LOL... smart idea..LOL LOL... but how... how if, say I never achieve that "point" in my life????

mardi: nah.. I don't think that's something aggressive at ALL..that's so natural... OK... you're interested in someone and you make ur effort to find him... nothing wrong about it, I suppose

[/quote]

I believe that everybody shall have their own, their personal "benchmark" to direct their life at that point. The matter is, sometimes we think that the success means we can reach that point, or go far beyond it. I failed several times when I try to reach my point. When I read a book, written by Richard Bach which tittle is "Jonathan Livingstone Seagull”, this book really inspired me and shape the way I am thinking. It’s not about to reach the star or to find the heaven that is important. But our journey to go there that will change our life. We are not the same person anymore as we begin our journey and this is remarkable experience that become distinctive achievement for our life. I am not as handsome as supermodel, or has voice as beautiful as famous singer, or has talent as great as famous writer. So the best way for me is to set my “point” on my own world, not somebodie’s else world. It means that everybody shall not worry to reach their achievement. I do believe that everybody has their own gift. Celebrate our unique gifts as an individual and we shall believe that all of us can be an important part of this glorious drag show we call “life”.

To Innocentius : Hope we can meet someday and become good friend.
  • dhidhie wrote:
    I do believe that everybody has their own gift. Celebrate our unique gifts as an individual and we shall believe that all of us can be an important part of this glorious drag show we call “life”.

well done my friend... :wink: ...setiap orang mempunyai peranan yang saling menunjang...tanpa nelayan kita tidak bisa makan ikan...tanpa petani kita tidak bisa makan nasi...tanpa rais kita tidak bisa ngopi bareng... :lol: ...being gay make us aware how to treat anyone with honor and dignity regardless of difference in religious, color of skin, status social and sexual preference...eh ternyata gue enggak kalah pintar ya...awwwwwwwwwww :wink:
  • demahend wrote:
    dhidhie wrote:
    I do believe that everybody has their own gift. Celebrate our unique gifts as an individual and we shall believe that all of us can be an important part of this glorious drag show we call “life”.

well done my friend... :wink: ...setiap orang mempunyai peranan yang saling menunjang...tanpa nelayan kita tidak bisa makan ikan...tanpa petani kita tidak bisa makan nasi...tanpa rais kita tidak bisa ngopi bareng... :lol: ...being gay make us aware how to treat anyone with honor and dignity regardless of difference in religious, color of skin, status social and sexual preference...eh ternyata gue enggak kalah pintar ya...awwwwwwwwwww :wink:

Kalo kata orang Jawa, hidup tenang, ngga' neko-neko, menikmati bagian yang ditetapkan "Yang Diatas", dan menjaga kerukunan dengan sesama. Adalah satu fakta, bahwa sehebat-hebatnya manusia, dia ngga' akan bisa pergi ke kuburan sendirian. Jadi biar kita gay tetep harus menjaga hubungan baik dengan orang lain, baik yang setuju ato tidak ama pilihan hidup kita. Klo kita udah berusaha berbaik sangka sama orang lain, trus dianya ngga' ngasih respon positif, ya tinggalin aja. Gitu koq repot..(ini mengutip salah satu kata-kata mutiara dari mantan Presiden RI ke-4).. :)
  • LOL... yeah you're another smart-ass out there

demahend wrote:
    dhidhie wrote: