BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Can people see that you are gay???

edited February 2008 in BoyzRoom
Hi guys, I just found a quiz concerning about gay live. Click on the link : www.straightacting.com then choose : "guy quiz"
This test will determine whether other people can see if u r gay or not.
Oooh btw, I'm level 2 according to this test (there are 10 levels).
How but the rest???

Comments

• Just-A-Guy wrote:
    Hi guys, I just found a quiz concerning about gay live. Click on the link : www.straightacting.com then choose : "guy quiz"
    How but the rest???
    same with me... i'm level 2 either.... and i don't want to answer the dreess up like a glamour girl.. hueekkk.... make me sick of it!! >_<
  • lv 5 juga
  • LVL 2..
  • LEVEL 3 -- MOSTLY STRAIGHT ACTING

You lead a normal everyday life and it's 'no questions asked' as people just assume you are straight. Every once and awhile a very aware person might notice something that causes them to think 'fem' but it's a fleeting thought because you turn around and surprise them with more masculine traits before they even have time to fully analyze the last one.
  • Level 3

Mostly straight acting!

redid and got lv. 2... swing between 2 and 3, 2.5 maybe. LOL

Matt
  • Matt wrote:
    Level 3

Mostly straight acting!

Matt

sama , redid again and got level 2...... hmmm.. jangan - jangan .... :roll:
  • LEVEL 3 -- MOSTLY STRAIGHT ACTING

You lead a normal everyday life and it's 'no questions asked' as people just assume you are straight. Every once and awhile a very aware person might notice something that causes them to think 'fem' but it's a fleeting thought because you turn around and surprise them with more masculine traits before they even have time to fully analyze the last one.

hihihi.... ternyata.....
    yaaah..... mayan deee.....
    btw, kok banyak amat yah yg masuk lv 3??
  • "jangan2" what???

R1C wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    Level 3

Mostly straight acting!

Matt

• hhhhaaattttt....ssssyyyyiiiiiiiii ......lepel....tilu/telu/tolu.......

mayaaaaaaaannnnnnn.............................
  • Just-A-Guy wrote:
    How but the rest???
    Gue level satu tapi kok nggak ada pilihan yang laen ya...misalnya ada choice "others".....
  • Matt wrote:
    "jangan2" what???

R1C wrote:
    Matt wrote:
    Level 3

Mostly straight acting!

Matt

???? jangan-jangan ngitungnya salah... gitu....
    mau ulang lagi males... :D
  • LEVEL 1

Sudah tiga kali dicoba tetap :( masak sih gue segitu macho-nya ?

No one would expect you as being gay because your actions never show even a hint of femininity. You carry yourself in a macho, masculine manner at all times. You're hung up on 'guy things' and if you dance at a club your feet and hands barely move. Your idea of a good time is probably watching professional wrestling.
  • pilatme wrote:
    LEVEL 1

Sudah tiga kali dicoba tetap :( masak sih gue segitu macho-nya ?

No one would expect you as being gay because your actions never show even a hint of femininity. You carry yourself in a macho, masculine manner at all times. You're hung up on 'guy things' and if you dance at a club your feet and hands barely move. Your idea of a good time is probably watching professional wrestling.

KOK gw ....... ??????
    Level berapa yah????

malah di sebut/tertulis..... "TIDAK LEVEL"
    ha ha ha

aneh juga yah...