BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Just my dee... part 1 - Start to love him ?!?! -

edited January 2005 in BoyzLove
Its been almost 4 month me and my bf in relationship.... never think it could be take this long.... lot of things happen between us.... and seems i really cant stop thinking about him... 3 days not meet him, makes me miss him so much... i remember when the begining we have this relationship... i never think i could felt in too deep in him... i just take my time easylly to not too care about our relationship and do all my others lifes... and what happens ?!?!? now, i wanna him became part off all my lifes...

Sometimes i'm so afraid that i cant be his good lover... all his kindness cant compared with mine... but he still accept and say that he understand all my conditions even sometimes i'm the one who's not understand him... Till now, i still not yet giving him worth things that he can proud of it... And sometimes i'm to selvis to him... OMG, i think i has being so evil to him...