BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Hi.. looking for dark skin boy outside Jkt

mdcmdc
edited November 2004 in Nusantara
Hi, I'm gwm 30 186 84 with white skin, hairy chest and legs. I'm looking for dark skin boys anywhere in Indonesia. I work in Indonesia and I'm very often going to Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Sumatra.

So, if you're 18-32 years old, with a nice brown or black skin, I would like to meet you in your town! Please email me at [email protected] (kalo gak bisa Bahasa Inggris, dalam Bahasa Indonesia aja) and let me know what you look like. Maybe we can have fun together!

Comments

• mdc wrote:
    Hi, I'm gwm 30 186 84 with white skin, hairy chest and legs. I'm looking for dark skin boys anywhere in Indonesia. I work in Indonesia and I'm very often going to Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Sumatra.

So, if you're 18-32 years old, with a nice brown or black skin, I would like to meet you in your town! Please email me at [email protected] (kalo gak bisa Bahasa Inggris, dalam Bahasa Indonesia aja) and let me know what you look like. Maybe we can have fun together!

Have I seen your ad somewhere else ... ?
  • satria wrote:
    mdc wrote:

Pasang iklan dikampung loe juga kali sat
  • pilatme wrote:
    satria wrote:
    mdc wrote:
    Hi, I'm gwm 30 186 84 with white skin, hairy chest and legs. I'm looking for dark skin boys anywhere in Indonesia. I work in Indonesia and I'm very often going to Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Sumatra.So, if you're 18-32 years old, with a nice brown or black skin, I would like to meet you in your town! Please email me at [email protected] (kalo gak bisa Bahasa Inggris, dalam Bahasa Indonesia aja) and let me know what you look like. Maybe we can have fun together!
    Pasang iklan dikampung loe juga kali sat

eres tu una desperados ... ? ... NO ... ?
  • ngomong apaan sih om sat nih
    wallpaper_shaiya_light_and_darkness_05_resize.jpg
  • mdc wrote:

Hallo nice to meet you. [/b]
  • mdc wrote:

Hello where are you pls reply.

Yours,
    Johnny
  • hallo
    g deni 21 156 59
    chinese bandar lampung
    contact g di email g [email protected] ok?