BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Looking for Fun Partner...

cgkcgk
edited November 2003 in Jabodetabek
8 Okt 2003

Hi there,
I'm a 29 y/o foreigner, one you call 'bule', living and working in Jakarta. I'm gay and I'm very happy about that. I'm quite busy with my job, so not much time left to go out looking for guys, so I'm kind of hoping to find a partner for hot fun here. I'm 29/186/82 with an athletic body, hairy legs and chest. I'm doing quite some sports. I'm Caucasian, so my skin is white.

I like dark skinned gay boys (the darker the better), preferably under 28, not too skinny, who are also looking to have a good time with no strings attached. I'm not desperate, so if you're looking to be paid for sex, don't bother, I'm not into money guys. I live in Jakarta, so we could meet in my place, have a drink and a chat, and more...

If you are interested, drop me a line at [email protected], and we'll see what happens. Please tell me how I can contact you.

Kalo gak bisa dalam Bahasa Inggris, saya bisa Bahasa Indonesia juga, jadi tulis dalam Bahasa Indonesia aja...