BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

panggil aku dengan namamu

edited December 2017 in BoyzStyle
Btw aku belum berani nonton.hiksss..hikss padahal ini film yang paling aku tunggu semenjak teasee pertamanya dirilis
https://oload.stream/f/B3S5Ck9D7BM

Comments

• film apa sik
  • the ending is sad but not as devastating as the book. you'll be fine.
  • @CalvintheAlien do you have the ebook?
  • the ending is sad but not as devastating as the book. you'll be fine.

Beneran???, kamu juga udah baca bukunya??, niatnya sih nanti malam atau besok aku mau tonton filmnya..aaa semoga nggak bikin baper parah, walupun sebenarnya suka juga sih kalo dibikin baper gitu, berarti filmnya emang bagus.
  • rigil wrote: »
    film apa sik

Coba aja ditonton
  • i also have the audiobook. but it's kinda weird that it's narrated by Armie Hammer lol.
  • i also have the audiobook. but it's kinda weird that it's narrated by Armie Hammer lol.
  • thanks a lot..
    i also have the audiobook. but it's kinda weird that it's narrated by Armie Hammer lol.
    never enjoy audiobook, don't know why :neutral:
  • for me audiobook is hit or miss tbh, depending on the narrator's voice and accent. NEVER liked female narrator tho lol.
  • for me audiobook is hit or miss tbh, depending on the narrator's voice and accent. NEVER liked female narrator tho lol.

Punya link googledrive buat filmnya juga nggak?
  • Sama kek ebook lain cuman nyangsang ... giliran something like summer movie nya ancur budget rendah asuuuu!!! Dante dan Aristoteles dong bikin movie
  • justnewbie wrote: »
    Sama kek ebook lain cuman nyangsang ... giliran something like summer movie nya ancur budget rendah asuuuu!!! Dante dan Aristoteles dong bikin movie

Gworl something like summer issa mess hunneh. Bad casts, bad acting, bad everything oh no maam.
    It'd be nice to see Aristotle and Dante in a movie and all, but I'm more excited for the second book.
    The only gay book i want to see in a big screen is The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue. Seriously gworl imagine all the 18th century romance adventure, from England to France to Spain to Italy, and to be able to see all the cool palaces and stuff. If 80's sensual Italian summer like Call Me By Your Name can create this much buzz, The Gentleman's Guide would be a banger. Just need to find big ass movie company that willing to spend big ass budget to it lol.
  • Gue belum baca .. keburu ilang filenya .. dulu niatan baca genre scifi misteri tentang robot prasejarah gitu .. ahh nyesel situs nya dulu kupa bookmark lagi
    Padahal gue ngumpulin something like series lho .. liat movie nya langsung drop.. cem dulu pas refrainnnya Wina Effendi jadi movie nya afgan hancuurrr