BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Lagi suka dengerin lagu apa sekarang?

Comments

• DJManiac wrote: »
    yes arif_jogja ... I don't know those 2 singers though..found this one instead "morning musume '15 - tsumetai kaze to kataomoi" not the "'16"
    arif_jogja wrote: »
    really?
    you checked those last 2 on my list?

ah.. nice one.
    i forgot that they were still '15 when they released the single. it was at the end of the year so i kinda mixed up.
  • @burgerpants seriously I don't know what's your problem. I was about to let it go, but I can't. I am here to make friends not enemies. I spread lies? What lies? Can you point it out? You have to take chill pills. I don't know you and you don't know me, so please do not pass your misery and judgment to me here, it's not healthy. I want to make friends, and if you don't want to be my friends, you can take an exit door here. Enough said.
    bisa mengopreasikan google = gaul?
    thats new..

jahat? srsly? im not the one who spread lies, am i?

aand, yeah, w sendiri baru tau kalo ada lagu yang berjudul exit row, if you can catch my drift

• did you listen to that song?
  • it's OK.. at least I now know music I can't get from here.. thanks for that.. @arif_jogja
    DJManiac wrote: »
    yes arif_jogja ... I don't know those 2 singers though..found this one instead "morning musume '15 - tsumetai kaze to kataomoi" not the "'16"
    really?
    you checked those last 2 on my list?

ah.. nice one.
    i forgot that they were still '15 when they released the single. it was at the end of the year so i kinda mixed up.

• No, i just knew your songs when you posted and checked on youtube. I think the last K-Pop or J-Pop (not sure) that I listened was Rum Pum Pum Pum (Pink tape) that I got from my niece. That one was good..
    did you listen to that song?

• which one? already quote it few posts before..
    don't get me wrong, i just irritated when i found a contradiction to something

sorry for went overboard, here is a pic of beautiful flower to make up with anything, hope its enough
    red_spider_lilly_standard_by_skimlines-d48pw2m.jpg
  • DJManiac wrote: »
    No, i just knew your songs when you posted and checked on youtube. I think the last K-Pop or J-Pop (not sure) that I listened was Rum Pum Pum Pum (Pink tape) that I got from my niece. That one was good..

maksudku apakah kamu mendengarkan lagu itu secara full ketika kamu ngecek?
  • @arif_jogja iya tuh.. secara full :) bagus maknanya.. :)
    DJManiac wrote: »
    No, i just knew your songs when you posted and checked on youtube. I think the last K-Pop or J-Pop (not sure) that I listened was Rum Pum Pum Pum (Pink tape) that I got from my niece. That one was good..

maksudku apakah kamu mendengarkan lagu itu secara full ketika kamu ngecek?

• which one? already quote it few posts before..
    don't get me wrong, i just irritated when i found a contradiction to something

sorry for went overboard, here is a pic of beautiful flower to make up with anything, hope its enough
    red_spider_lilly_standard_by_skimlines-d48pw2m.jpg
    It's OK.. I accept your apology and of course the flower. Life is tough already, just take things easy.. *hugs*
  • 1. Beautiful Now - zedd feat Jon Billion
    2. Kasih Putih - Glenn Fredly
    3. Perfect - 1D
    4. Bahagia - GAC
    5. Still in To you - Paramore
    6. Wildest Dream - Taylor Swift
    7. Biar Menjadi Kenangan - Reza feat Masaki Ueda
    8. Hello - Adelle
    9. Sorry - JB
    10. Lean On - Major Lazer fear DJ Snake
  • @dulu_radit jempol buat "Biar menjadi kenangan" .. thanks.
  • edited February 2016

1. Go the distance . MichalBolton . Hercules
    2. Someday . All 4 One . Hunchback of N.D.
    diedit
  • edited February 2016
    Maaf diedit