BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

86th THE OSCARS®

Comments

• kalo best actress km dukung siapa lay:)) ?? @katniss_everdeen
  • Cate Blanchett pasti menang, dukung dia aja. lagian gue bukan AMPAS member
  • 2014-Oscars-best-supporting-actor-nominees-jpg.jpg

nggateli kirain transgender beneran sampe 3 kali aku nonton dan ku plototin, ternyata oh ternyata perempuan, tapi kok di film transamerica kok ada kontol nya yak ?

17842_Transamerica-1.JPG
  • amy/kate
    leo
    jen law
    jared
  • nutrijell wrote: »
    JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!!!!!

UNTIL DEAD!!!!

pinginnya sik Lupita yg menang, JLaw jg gpp deh:p

Harus JLaw bey, nggak boleh yg lain. Aku suka otot lengannya, meskipun masih besaran punya Agnes Monica sih.
  • edited February 2014
    nutrijell wrote: »
    JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!!!!!

UNTIL DEAD!!!!

Harus JLaw bey, nggak boleh yg lain. Aku suka otot lengannya, meskipun masih besaran punya Agnes Monica sih.

AgnesGym.jpg

4.jpg

cc: @jonatjco
  • edited February 2014
    BEST PICTURE
    American Hustle >> reminds me of the fighter and silver lining playbook, oh maybe its just similiar ensemble cast
    Captain Phillips >> are you trying to keep up with THE successfulness of Argo, cause i cant feel the adrenaline
    Dallas Buyers Club >> great story but forgettable
    Gravity >> this film should take home a lot of technical nomination
    Her >> unique, fresh and current, but seeing om phoenix talking to his OS all the time is kind of boring to me
    Nebraska >> i have special place in my heart for this film, since it reminds me of my family and i know i'm bias but this film should've been bigger than couple of film that i just mentioned above.
    p.s folk music that being used in Nebraska is very homey
    Philomena >> tear jerker, lovely philomena, thoughtful screenplay, produced by british film maker. A Perfect formula to take the award home, but i'm afraid that wont happen
    12 Years A Slave >> yeah this one is gonna win BIG, sigh
    The Wolf of Wall Street >> hedonism were like everywhere. sex, drugs and Leo :3

ACTOR in a Leading Role
    Matthew McConaughey - Dallas Buyers Club
    why?
    he lost almost 50 pounds for the role
    he never hesistant to show his vulnerability
    and the character is quite different compared to other
    characters he had been acted to
    om leo menangnya nanti aja ya, okelah performa om leo keren di wolf of the wallstreet, tapi saya sudah bosan sm akting om leo yg selalu terkesan marah2 kayak org gila, kayak di Aviator, revolutionary road atau di shutter island atau di Django unchained, kalem mas e kate winslet aja baru dpt setelah 6 nominasi, hahahaha

ACTRESS in a Leading Role
    Cate Blanchett - Blue Jasmine >> just give her the award PLEASE

ACTOR in A Supporting Role
    Barkhad Abdi Captain Phillip >> the real winner for me

Jared Leto - Dallas Buyers Club >> OVERRATED AS FUCK. banci2 di taman lawang bisa lebih bagus actingnya

ACTRESS in a Supporting Role
    Jennifer Lawrence - American Hustle >> yeah she's the reigning american sweetheart, but i dont think she deserves this year oscar, her acting always has the same attitude, the "I dont give a fuck" one
    Lupita Nyong'o - 12 Years a Slave >> she may take home the oscar, but i cant see. what's so special about her acting perfomance, it was artifical and very theatrical
    June Squibb - Nebraska >> watch this film at 49:04 - 49:10. jaw dropping performance!!! love love her

DIRECTING
    i dont know how to pick the winner in this category, but based on the other awards, Alfonso Cuarón has the big chance...oh well
  • semoga Her menang original screenplay F.U American hustle
    dan Philomena menang yang adapted screenplay F.U 12 years a slave
  • elsa wrote: »
    nutrijell wrote: »
    JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!!!!!

UNTIL DEAD!!!!

AgnesGym.jpg

4.jpg

cc: @jonatjco

Hahaha... =)) Sampe dikasih gambar aslinya segala.
  • nutrijell wrote: »
    BEST PICTURE
    American Hustle

ACTOR in a Leading Role
    d. Chiwetel Ejiofor - 12 Years a Slave

ACTRESS in a Leading Role
    b. Cate Blanchett - Blue Jasmine

ACTOR in A Supporting Role
    a. Barkhad Abdi Captain Phillip

ACTRESS in a Supporting Role
    b. Jennifer Lawrence - American Hustle

DIRECTING