BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Singing a Song

Comments

• secondhand-serenade.png

I'm staring at the glass in front of me,is it half empty of our wins or have i ruined all you've given me?I know I've been selfish,I know I've been foolish,but look through thatand you will see,I'll do better, I know,Baby, I can do better.

If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone,don't tell me I will make it on my own,don't leave me tonight,this heart of stone will sing till it diesif you leave me tonight.

Sometimes I stare at you while you are sleeping,I listen to your breathing,amazed how I somehow managed tosweep you off your feet girl,your perfect little feet girlI took for granted what you do.But I'll do better, I knowBaby, I can do better.

If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone,don't tell me I will make it on my own,don't leave me tonight,this heart of stone will sing till it diesif you leave me tonight.

And don't you know my heart is open, oh,it's putting up the fight,and I've got this feeling,that everything's alright,and don't you see,I'm not the only one for youbut you're the only one for me.If you leave me tonight I'll wake up alone,

(stay)If you leave me tonight,(close) I'll wake up alone,(don't)don't tell me I will(go)make it on my own,(stay)don't leave me tonight,(close)this heart of stone(don't) will sing till it dies(go)if you leave me tonight.Don't leave me tonight

~™~ ;))
  • Kau yang pertama
    Membuatku nyaman tuk bersama
    Karena yang sebelumnya
    Tak buatku bahagia

Dan yang pertama
    Mencuri hatiku sepenuhnya
    Setelah sekian lama
    Tak ada yang menjamahnya

Aku mempercayakan rasaku untukmu
    Jangan kau kecewakanku
    Jangan kau sia-siakan itu
    Karena tak pernah mudah bagiku untuk jatuh hati
    Layaknya aku padamu

Dan yang pertama
    Mencuri hatiku sepenuhnya
    Setelah sekian lama
    Tak ada yang menjamahnya

Aku bersyukur dipertemukan denganmu
    Beri warna baru

Aku mempercayakan rasaku untukmu
    Jangan kau kecewakanku
    Layaknya aku padamu

Rasa ini untukmu
    Jangan kau kecewakanku
    Layaknya aku padamu
  • edited June 2015
    404: Error Not Found
  • edited June 2015
    love sex is drug
  • Aku tak seperti yang kau fikirkan
    Yang bisa kau samakan dengan yang lainnya

Aku tak seperti yang kau fikirkan
    Yang bisa kau bujuk dengan rayu2mu

Kamu 3x lagi
    Rindu 3x lagi
    Ah bosan aku... haiyiayiahiya
  • "Sepohon Kayu"
    Sepohon kayu daunnya rimbunLebat bunganya serta buahnyaWalaupun hidup Seribu tahunKalau tak sembahyang apa gunanya

Kami bekerja sehari-hariUntuk belanja rumah sendiriWalaupun hidup seribu tahunKalau tak sembahyang apa gunanya

Kami sembahyang fardhu sembahyangSunnah yang ada bukan sembarangSupaya Allah menjadi sayangKami bekerja hatilah riang

Kami sembahyang lima lah waktuSiang dan malam sudahlah tentuHidup dikubur yatim iatuTinggallah seorang dipukul dipalu

Dipukul dipalu sehari-hariBarulah ia sadarkan diriHidup didunia tiada berartiAkhirat di sana sangatlah rugi

~™~
  • akeming lek e wrekinpokebol
    i wana break catch yur wall emal

• Oh! hey you, I can feel it
    Oh! hey you, with the twinkling eyes
    Oh! hey you, don’t just stand there
    Come here I wanna be your star!
  • There you are
    In a darkened room
    And you're all alone
    Looking out the window
    Your heart is cold and lost the will to love
    Like a broken arrow
    Here I stand in the shadows
    Come to me, Come to me
    Can't you see that
    [Chorus:]
    Nobody wants to be lonely
    Nobody wants to cry
    My body's longing to hold you
    so bad it hurts inside
    Time is precious and it's slipping away
    and I've been waiting for you all of my life
    Nobody wants to be lonely so why
    Why don't you let me love you
    Can you hear my voice
    Do you hear my song
    It's a serenade
    So your heart can find me
    And suddenly your flying down the stairs
    Into my arms, baby
    Before I start going crazy
    Run to me, Run to me
    Cause I'm dying
    [Chorus]
    I want to feel you deeply
    Just like the air you're breathing
    I need you here in my life
    Don't walk away, don't walk away
    don't walk away, don't walk away
    No, no, no, no
    Nobody wants to cry
    I don't want to be lonely
    Nobody wants to cry
    I don't want to cry
    I'm longing to hold you
    so bad it hurts inside
    Time is precious and it's slipping away
    and I've been waiting for you all of my life
    Nobody wants to be lonely so why
    Why, oh why, why, why, why, why
    I don't want to cry
    Nobody wants to cry
    so bad it hurts inside
    I don't want to be lonely
    Nobody wants to cry
  • maher-zain.jpg

"Barakallah"
    We're here on this special dayOur hearts 'r full of pleasureThe day that brings the two of youClose togetherWe're gathered here to celebrateA moment you'll always treasureWe ask Allah to make your loveLast forever

Let's raise our hands and make dua'aLike the prophet taught usAnd with one voice let's all say…say…say

Baraka-alahu-lakuma x2Wa Baraka alakuma x2Wa jama bainakuma fi khair x2

From now you'll share all your joysParts of ya'll support each otherTogether worshipping AllahSeeking His pleasureWe pray that He will bring your lifeWith happiness and blessingsAnd grant you kidsAnd make your home filled with laughter

Let's raise our hands and make dua'aLike the prophet taught usAnd with one voice let's all say…say…say

Baraka-alahu-lakuma x2Wa Baraka alakuma x2Wa jama bainakuma fi khair x2Baraka allah x5Baraka allahu lakum wa lana x2

Allah barik lahumaAllah adm hobahumaAllah 'sali wa salim ala rasool ellhAllah tub alanaAllah erdha anaAllah ehdi khutanaAla sunat nabina

Baraka-alahu-lakuma x3Wa Baraka alakuma x3Wa jama bainakuma fi khair x3

~™~
  • jeje00 wrote: »
    akeming lek e wrekinpokebol
    i wana break catch yur wall emal

10505388_933039636741947_5837033462468315789_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=fd5720c8263d6f7e9d0dc93d8fb7b79d&oe=55F2F440&__gda__=1442080248_a4c4d921d76fad546766c78481d0165c

• Cause I was born to tell you I love~~ youAnd I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mineStay with me~~ tonight ;))
  • And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home ;))

• I was born to tell you I love youAnd I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine

Stay With Me Tonight
    (Tetaplah Bersama Ku Malam Ini :x )